Minimum Wage Increase: They Never Talks About the SALES

Gee, go figure? A fat greedy old white Republican wants to 'Supersize' his meal. Perfect. lol. :)

Stop whining and make more fries, ya minimum wage loser.

Cool. But just remember, it is the Law. So it's time for you fat hateful white Republicans to accept that, and obey. You need to stop whining.

Cool. Now get me a cherry pie, loser.

Just obey the Law and we'll be fine. Capisce.

And go clean the bathroom. Slacker.

Just obey the Law, ya grumpy ole fat white Republican. And then maybe lay off the McDonalds. Maybe you be won't be such a miserable ole fat ass. ;)

The Economy doesn't collapse because of Minimum Wage. And it won't this time either. You greedy wankers will proven wrong once again. Stay tuned.
Don't be a pussy; answer the questions.

If I wish to accept wages below the level YOU (and/or YOUR proxy) deem proper, upon what moral authority do YOU (and/or YOUR proxy) declare it illegal for me to accept such wages? Upon what moral authority do YOU (and/or YOUR proxy) deny someone else my services? Upon what moral authority do YOU (and/or YOUR proxy) deny me that employment?

Upon what moral authority do YOU (and/or YOUR proxy) decide for OTHERS what their work (either offered or performed) is worth?

Thought you hateful white Republican dudes were all about 'Law & Order?' Well, this is the Law. So shut up and obey. Capisce.
There is no law that forces a business owner to keep and pay employees whose work is not worth an arbitrary minimum wage. In fact, it's perfectly legal for a successful business owner to decide he has enough money and simply close up shop, putting his entire workforce out of work.

Minimum Wage is the Law. But no one is forced to hire workers. One can always do the work themselves. Don't wanna pay? Fine. Don't hire workers. But it is the Law. And you fat old white Republican 'Law & Order' types, should respect that. Obey the Law and we'll be fine.
yea you miss the old 99 weeker law , guess what bitch that law disappeared ....

Get a job and quit crying about it the law is the law.

Ha, now you fat greedy white Republican dudes suddenly aren't so 'Law & Order.' Gee, how convenient. Buncha greedy fat asses. lol.

Supersize my fries, Whiner.

Gee, go figure? A fat greedy old white Republican wants to 'Supersize' his meal. Perfect. lol. :)

Cool. But just remember, it is the Law. So it's time for you fat hateful white Republicans to accept that, and obey. You need to stop whining.

If I wish to accept wages below the level YOU (and/or YOUR proxy) deem proper, upon what moral authority do YOU (and/or YOUR proxy) declare it illegal for me to accept such wages? Upon what moral authority do YOU (and/or YOUR proxy) deny someone else my services? Upon what moral authority do YOU (and/or YOUR proxy) deny me that employment?

Upon what moral authority do YOU (and/or YOUR proxy) decide for OTHERS what their work (either offered or performed) is worth?

Just obey the Law, ya grumpy ole fat white Republican. And then maybe lay off the McDonalds. Maybe you be won't be such a miserable ole fat ass. ;)

Thanks for the tip.
The bathroom isn't gonna clean itself.
Maybe if you had some skills, you wouldn't be such a miserable whiner.

Thanks for the tip.

Shut up and pay up. It's the Law. Simple as that. Time to move on.

Thanks for the tip.

Yes, the law, $7.25 an hour.
Back to the bathroom. Scrub it good.

Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, hard to fathom how you fat old white Republican dudes can whine about that. $7.25 an hour?? Laughable. Y'all craaazy. :cuckoo:

Plenty of evidence has been submitted... you're just in denial of verifiable reality.

Quit being such a pussy, and answer the questions:

The Economy doesn't collapse because of Minimum Wage. And it won't this time either. You greedy wankers will proven wrong once again. Stay tuned.

Thought you hateful white Republican dudes were all about 'Law & Order?' Well, this is the Law. So shut up and obey. Capisce.
There is no law that forces a business owner to keep and pay employees whose work is not worth an arbitrary minimum wage. In fact, it's perfectly legal for a successful business owner to decide he has enough money and simply close up shop, putting his entire workforce out of work.

Minimum Wage is the Law. But no one is forced to hire workers. One can always do the work themselves. Don't wanna pay? Fine. Don't hire workers. But it is the Law. And you fat old white Republican 'Law & Order' types, should respect that. Obey the Law and we'll be fine.
We sure will, unless we're teenagers finding it harder every year to enter the job force. And the wealthy will be just fine, don't worry about them. They're going to make sure you don't get a chance at what they've earned. If it means shutting down a business and putting hundreds out of work, they'll do it, so your revenge fantasies will remain just that, fantasies.

Nope, can't do that. That would be depriving McDonald's workers of billable hours, and that would be bad, and stuff.

We sure will, unless we're teenagers finding it harder every year to enter the job force. And the wealthy will be just fine, don't worry about them. They're going to make sure you don't get a chance at what they've earned. If it means shutting down a business and putting hundreds out of work, they'll do it, so your revenge fantasies will remain just that, fantasies.

Don't eat at McDonalds. That'll show those evil workers. Problem solved. You're welcome.

Thanks for the tip.

Yeah, hard to fathom how you fat old white Republican dudes can whine about that. $7.25 an hour?? Laughable. Y'all craaazy. :cuckoo:

Scrub, scrub scrub.
Your weed isn't gonna pay for itself.

Thanks for the tip.

Scrub, scrub scrub.

Don't eat at McDonalds. You should show those 'Evil Workers.' And maybe you'll shed a few lbs. Maybe you won't be such a greedy old white fat ass. Problem solved. See, i'm here to help. You're welcome.

Don't eat at McDonalds. That'll show those evil workers. Problem solved. You're welcome.
Wait, isn't it against the law, and stuff, to deprive workers of work to do, and stuff? Next thing you know, people will be mad at the rich for not spreading the wealth around, and stuff.

Wait, isn't it against the law, and stuff, to deprive workers of work to do, and stuff? Next thing you know, people will be mad at the rich for not spreading the wealth around, and stuff.

Yes, it's all the 'Evil Workers' fault. They should just shut up and be happy being slaves. If only they would, the world would be a much better place. All of our problems would disappear. Shame on em!

Yeah, you greedy hateful white Republican dudes really do need to check yourselves. Your hate & greed has driven you mad. :cuckoo:

Yes, it's all the 'Evil Workers' fault. They should just shut up and be happy being slaves. If only they would, the world would be a much better place. All of our problems would disappear. Shame on em!

Yeah, you greedy hateful white Republican dudes really do need to check yourselves. Your hate & greed has driven you mad. :cuckoo:
Just preparing you for real life, where it isn't fair and you don't get do-overs just because you want them. Where the rich guy gets to stay rich no matter how much you hate him and want to take it all away from him.

Just preparing you for real life, where it isn't fair and you don't get do-overs just because you want them. Where the rich guy gets to stay rich no matter how much you hate him and want to take it all away from him.

Yup, and they can afford to pay a worker a survivable wage. That's what i've been saying.

Thanks for the tip.

Scrub, scrub scrub.

Don't eat at McDonalds. You should show those 'Evil Workers.' And maybe you'll shed a few lbs. Maybe you won't be such a greedy old white fat ass. Problem solved. See, i'm here to help. You're welcome.

I never said the idiot (you) scrubbing the toilets was evil, you just aren't
worth $10 an hour, let alone $15.
And your constant whining isn't the skill that's gonna get you off toilet duty.
Sorry. You're welcome.

I haven't followed the thread for a while but this morning on the Seattle news there's a problem. Many minimum wage employees are near hysteria because the pay raise puts them over the limit for government subsidies. Many are asking for reduced hours since they'll loose EBT, housing and support bennies.

Should we laugh or cry?

Ha, more wishful thinking from angry greedy white Republican dudes. Paying workers a survivable wage just burns their ass. And they probably call themselves 'Good Christians.' It's time for them to truly study Jesus' teachings. Hate & greed isn't the way to heaven. Hopefully, they'll come to realize that.
Well, I'm not a Republican, fat or religious. How much stupidity can you condense into a few short words?

They got a raise, now they're bitching about the increased income. FAIL.

Yup, and they can afford to pay a worker a survivable wage. .

thats why 10,000 businesses go bankrupt every month!! We need mandated higher wages to lose another 30 million jobs to China and India!!

You cant even imagine being dumber than a liberal and yet our country in in the hands of liberals.

Forum List

Back