Minimum wage hike bankrupts company.

a dumber thing has never been said,,,,
Actually, it was a good statement.

If you whine because you say raising the minimum wage would cause job loses, then you are saying lowering the rate would create more jobs.

So why don't you bring back child labor at $1 an hour. Look at the jobs you will create.

A fair question that you obviously can't answer..

makes sense for a lefty since they have no problem murdering children,,, a little hard labor is nothing

So it comes ack to abortion. This is like the go to response you Trumpettes have when you won't answer questions.

but but but abortion.

in this case it fits,,,lefties are willing to murder children so why not do forced labor if they survive abortion,,,

Sorry, but as a Trump supporter you have zero ground to pretend you care about children. Look at the border.

I'm not t trump supporter and its irrelevant anyway,,,

and those on the border chose to be where they are,,,or their parents chose for them,,,

its democrats that refuse to give them the supplies they need

Just think how successful businesses could be if they didn't have to pay the help at all.

"Prosperity Through Lower Wages!"
chances are it would backfire and one smart guy would make their product and pay more to their employees,,,
So you are for a higher minimum wage.
not what I said,,,

I havent made a min wage in over 20 yrs because I'm the business owner,,,and havent made over 10K a yr in ten yrs

https://www.foxnews.com/us/restauran...for-bankruptcy

Well, imagine that .

That's what will happen when sources demand that unskilled/uneducated employees get these kind of wages. These current politicians (4 freshman congresswomen) are demanding minimum wages be raised across the board & free health care along with other freebies for all.
Just think if child labor was legal and we could pay them a dollar an hour... think how many jobs could be created and how fast businesses would grow!
Maybe we could pay employees more than companies profit in a year!

That would workout great for America!

Fuck those greedy paycheck creators!
I know! It’s all good though, a few more years of robot development and then the biz owners won’t even need workers. They can sit on their lazy butts while R2D2 gets our corporate masters paid!!
So you are anti-humanism ???? Must be a sad life you live in a world created for humans. We are to please God, and that is why he created us, and why he has given us the ability to think, create, and care for one another just as he has done for us, and does for us. To become an attempted destroyer of Gods plan is an evil thing not a good thing.
Didn’t god give us the ability to create machines and use them in our lives and business to be more productive?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/restauran...for-bankruptcy

Well, imagine that .

That's what will happen when sources demand that unskilled/uneducated employees get these kind of wages. These current politicians (4 freshman congresswomen) are demanding minimum wages be raised across the board & free health care along with other freebies for all.
Just think if child labor was legal and we could pay them a dollar an hour... think how many jobs could be created and how fast businesses would grow!

I know! It’s all good though, a few more years of robot development and then the biz owners won’t even need workers. They can sit on their lazy butts while R2D2 gets our corporate masters paid!!
So you are anti-humanism ???? Must be a sad life you live in a world created for humans. We are to please God, and that is why he created us, and why he has given us the ability to think, create, and care for one another just as he has done for us, and does for us. To become an attempted destroyer of Gods plan is an evil thing not a good thing.
Didn’t god give us the ability to create machines and use them in our lives and business to be more productive?

where did you hear that???

It was a question

It was a question

one without a basis,,,

what led you to ask such a thing???

Most people don't realize that 15 an hour is a pay cut for a lot of service workers.

People wont tip servers if they make 15 an hour.

My best friend's kid is a server at a restaurant and he'll pull in 600 bucks in 2 weekend shifts. Tell him that he has to work for 15 an hour an no tips and he'll tell you where to shove that idea

A Manufacturing company in Dexter, Michigan folded due to minium wage bankruptcy.

KHHMAAXGWNAELK3ZCKK5BO3PUI.jpg

Thomson-Shore was founded in 1972, offering manufacturing, printing, publishing, production and distribution. The Sheridan Group, which produces books, magazines, journals and catalogs, formed after CJK acquired Chelsea-based Sheridan Books, Inc. and Dickinson Press in Grand Rapids.

Print is dead. Can you provide an example from an industry that hasn't been slowly circling the drain for 20 years?

Couldn't have been much of a company if it got bankrupted by minimum wage earners.

Print is dead. Can you provide an example from an industry that hasn't been slowly circling the drain for 20 years?

Yes, I know print is dead.

GM has been laying off workers the past two years. Two plants have closed due to it. I will have to research and get back if I can get any proof.

Companies that cant pay minimum wage should go bust. They undercut businesses that pay decent wages and drag the sector down Its a race to the bottom.

It was a question

one without a basis,,,

Because beagle asked if I was anti humanism and against gods plan after I brought up automation. Did you read the convo you jumped in on?

It was a question

one without a basis,,,

Because beagle asked if I was anti humanism and against gods plan after I brought up automation. Did you read the convo you jumped in on?

yes I did,,,and why your question is just dumb,,,

It was a question

one without a basis,,,

Is that the only way you know how to respond to things? That’s twice now you’ve done that

It was a question

one without a basis,,,

Is that the only way you know how to respond to things? That’s twice now you’ve done that
maybe thats telling you something???

It was a question

one without a basis,,,

Yes it does. It tells me that you have a tough time engaging in conversations

one without a basis,,,

Yes it does. It tells me that you have a tough time engaging in conversations

only dumb ones,,,

Forum List

Back