Min. wage in Australia is $15, $13 in NZ- ours is lowest in the modern world by $2..

Any bets on whether or not the OP's assertion is exchange rate adjusted?

Australia's minimum wage is $15.51 per hour, or $589.30 per week, AUD. This converts into $16.06, or $610.50 USD.
Answers the first part of my question. Good to know.

Now how about that proof it's improving life there.

What's their Cost of Living over there when they go to the market?

Pub dupes have terminal myopia. Stupidest, most oblivious people in the modern world. See sig for what you don't know, the lies you do know. French fries cost $20 in OZ? You're a GD MORON. LOL!

What's their Cost of Living over there when they go to the market?

Australian prices, relative to New York City:

Milk (regular), 1 liter +12.94 %
Loaf of Fresh White Bread (500g) +5.82 %
Eggs (12) +97.47 %
Fresh Cheese (1kg) +68.67 %
Chicken Breasts (Boneless, Skinless), (1kg) +51.11 %
Apples (1kg) -12.47 %
Oranges (1kg) -32.48 %
Potato (1kg) -29.78 %
Lettuce (1 head) -25.96 %
Water (1.5 liter bottle) -59.15 %
Bottle of Wine (Mid-Range) -34.58 %
Domestic Beer (0.5 liter bottle) -56.52 %
Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) -60.99 %
Pack of Cigarettes (Marlboro) -4.83 %

But the dupes think we don't need one. Corporations will take care of us...they sure did!! Vote mega rich, myopic, corrupt cronyism Pub....idiocy

The minimum wage in Sweden is...oh, wait, they don't have one.

How about Finland? No minimum wage.
Denmark? Nope.
Switzerland? none
Germany? None.
Austria? None
Italy? None.
Cyprus? None.

So try again how our minimum wage is lowest by $2. By my math that would mean our minimum wage is -$2 and people would be paying $2/hr to work.

these poor little progressive communists should move to these utopias they admire so much..........

be better for this country..................

these poor little progressive communists should move to these utopias they admire so much..........

be better for this country..................

I totally agree. Then when they get there and see THEY have lots and lots of those pesky rich people and stuff is EXTREMELY expensive, like housing for example, they'll wish they hadn't.

Pub dupes have terminal myopia. Stupidest, most oblivious people in the modern world. See sig for what you don't know, the lies you do know. French fries cost $20 in OZ? You're a GD MORON. LOL!

Why don't you leave America then and find a place where you can live among your own kind?

Occupy types already price themselves out of the market at eight and a half dollars an hour......

what business owner would hire that worthless human debris for more ???

But the dupes think we don't need one. Corporations will take care of us...they sure did!! Vote mega rich, myopic, corrupt cronyism Pub....idiocy

Denmark? Nope.
Switzerland? none
Germany? None.
Austria? None
Italy? None.
Cyprus? None.

So try again how our minimum wage is lowest by $2. By my math that would mean our minimum wage is -$2 and people would be paying $2/hr to work.

Google minimum wage and you will find you're a braindead Pub dupe moron. Don't say I didn't tell you. Idiot.

Why don't you leave America then and find a place where you can live among your own kind?

I'm a better American than any Pub dupe- for one thing, I have a GD clue. Luckily, only about 30% here are such ignorant haters that their best argument is "Love it or leave it"...shyttehead.
It's not a utopia, a-hole, and Obama is not a messiah- just a happier, fairer place, and an intelligent, fair man.

Denmark? Nope.
Switzerland? none
Germany? None.
Austria? None
Italy? None.
Cyprus? None.

Google minimum wage and you will find you're a braindead Pub dupe moron. Don't say I didn't tell you. Idiot.

How about a look at Eurostat where we see that I did err in that I forgot Norway, Iceland, and Macedonia in my list of no minimum wage European countries.

Perhaps you should learn to do research. Oh, no, you'll probably just prefer to spew insults and not actually use facts.

Hmmm and looking further at the European minimum wages, you'll see that most are Lower than the US.

Attachments

• $min wages.png
    $min wages.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

I'm a better American than any Pub dupe- for one thing, I have a GD clue. Luckily, only about 30% here are such ignorant haters that their best argument is "Love it or leave it"...shyttehead.
It's not a utopia, a-hole, and Obama is not a messiah- just a happier, fairer place, and an intelligent, fair man.
No, you're just an economically illiterate stupid fuck commie hack, who can't recognize the fact that Subway can no longer sell $5 footlong sammiches in San Franfreako, because of their idiotically high minimum wage requirement.

And every economically illiterate stupid fuck commie hack knows how much higher prices for little trifles like food is soooooo helpful to those on the lower rungs of the economic ladder. :rolleyes:

Liberals should move to Australia.

Fuck, wait. I might move to Australia. Stay in Chicago Libbies

Won't take you if you're over 40. And forget New Zealand unless you have a doctorate.

Ours is the only country in the world that allows the unskilled masses in to compete with our own citizens for jobs.

Liberals should move to Australia.

Fuck, wait. I might move to Australia. Stay in Chicago Libbies

Won't take you if you're over 40. And forget New Zealand unless you have a doctorate.

Ours is the only country in the world that allows the unskilled masses in to compete with our own citizens for jobs.

Not quite true...if you have money, you are welcomed with open arms in any country! Well, except here....:D

I owned a bar in Spain, an inheritance, and still couldn't do anything. I must have asked 300 women to marry me, but they didn't want to go legal (mainly English- and even married to one, you had minimal rights.). Health care is 7% tax. Just try moving anywhere LOL, unless you're a millionnaire. And we have the lowest min wage in the modern world by $2. Cut the Pubcrappe, moron.

Forum List

Back