Min. wage in Australia is $15, $13 in NZ- ours is lowest in the modern world by $2..

You got that right. Totally distracted by Pubcrappe- see sig pp3, think anybody can live anywhere else. Perfect dupes of our greedy rich a-holes...

The simple answer is EVEN if you are starving NEVER EVER lower yourself or DEGRADE yourself into working for slave (minimum) wages. Some ill begotten, anti christian people believe that its ok for some people to work for low wages because it keeps prices down and there needs to be someone scrubbing toilets. Oh, and college isnt the answer. I know deep down the ONLY chance my kids have is a college education. That makes me a snob. What a warped way of thinking. You want your toilets cleaned? Clean em yourself. Dont expect ANYONE to clean them for minimum wage. That is complete and utter arrogance. NOBODY, I mean NOBODY, can have ANYTHING to say about this.

They don't want Yanks ANYWHERE. Too damn loudmouth stupid. Thanks, ugly 'Merican dupes!!

The other dumbazz dupe argument. "Love it or leave it!" Now the personal insults...LOL

Actually, Aussies like Americans. Well the women do at least. We don't treat them like crap like most Ausiie men do. The men, yeah they don't like it when we take their women away from them.

The simple answer is EVEN if you are starving NEVER EVER lower yourself or DEGRADE yourself into working for slave (minimum) wages. Some ill begotten, anti christian people believe that its ok for some people to work for low wages because it keeps prices down and there needs to be someone scrubbing toilets. Oh, and college isnt the answer. I know deep down the ONLY chance my kids have is a college education. That makes me a snob. What a warped way of thinking. You want your toilets cleaned? Clean em yourself. Dont expect ANYONE to clean them for minimum wage. That is complete and utter arrogance. NOBODY, I mean NOBODY, can have ANYTHING to say about this.

I worked for minimum wage for years, then went into the military. That money saved up is helping me live a comfortable life along with the USAF while I get my education.

My mother cleaned houses for minimum wage for years (long before minimum wage was 7.25). She was able to save up, get a nice house and future for her kids she raised by herself. Hard work pays off... it teaches discipline and self-reliance. It's no wonder why the people running this country don't know how to balance a budget. When you spend everybody else's money and never have to work or scrape for a living you spend... spend... spend.. and never learn the consequences.

Last edited:
Google something fcs. This is not the first time I've talked about this. Prices and taxes are similar. We didn't get the worst rich/poor gap and worst upward mobility by mistake, it's our Pub default politics.

According to a American Communist Association paper I have from 1932 the top 2% at that time controlled 70% of the wealth of this country. After that, congress was controlled for 40 continuous years by the Democratic party. The Dems also had the presidency for a good portion of that time.

Know what the percentages were after that 40 year period? 1% controlled 90%. So who were the Dems working for dipshit 'cause they sure weren't working for you. Pull your head out of your ass and read some damned history. You might actually learn something.
I doubt it though. You're just like the neo nazis out there. You blame everyone else for your fucked up life but the reality is you're too stupid and lazy to better your condition.

But the dupes think we don't need one. Corporations will take care of us...they sure did!! Vote mega rich, myopic, corrupt cronyism Pub....idiocy

Cost of living in Australia and New Zealand is much higher than in America.

They're income tax ranges from 0-45%
Payrol tax from 4.5% to 6%
VAT tax is 10%
price of gas is 5.41 per gallon

Also, what good is $15 if (I said IF) you pay 50% of it in taxes ?

More data please.

Australia individual income tax rates

0 - $6,000
Nil

$6,001 - $37,000
15c for each $1 over $6,000

$37,001 - $80,000
$4,650 plus 30c for each $1 over $37,000

$80,001 - $180,000
$17,550 plus 37c for each $1 over $80,000

$180,001 and over
$54,550 plus 45c for each $1 over $180,000

That is much higher than the US:
•10% on taxable income from $0 to $8,700, plus
•15% on taxable income over $8,700 to $35,350, plus
•25% on taxable income over $35,350 to $85,650, plus
•28% on taxable income over $85,650 to $178,650, plus
•33% on taxable income over $178,650 to $388,350, plus
•35% on taxable income over $388,350.

http://taxes.about.com/od/Federal-Income-Taxes/qt/Tax-Rates-For-The-2012-Tax-Year.htm

Last edited:
minimum wage is gay...........the whole world knows that s0n!!!

When the economy is on life support and job growth is shit..........you dont go do something to lose MORE jobs.........

Pull up your pants..............

ANy so called job that pays minimum wage should go unfilled in my mind. If I get paid that I PRETEND to work.

Forum List

Back