Milo yianopolous..will give the keynote speech at CPAC!

hqdefault.jpg

So CRAP is going full on Alt-White.

Fuck off losers, your days are numbers. Go back in the close with your pinhead sheets.

hqdefault.jpg

Fuck off losers, your days are numbers. Go back in the close with your pinhead sheets.

No your days are numbered, you degenerate faggot with the Islamic Crescent.

39768.jpg

Milo is also a faggot, but he's a normal person and he's articulate and educated, unlike your fucked-up in the membrane ilk.

hqdefault.jpg

39768.jpg

Milo is also a faggot, but he's a normal person and he's articulate and educated, unlike your fucked-up in the membrane ilk.
He succeeded at triggering you. I can't believe you fell for it.

hqdefault.jpg

No your days are numbered, you degenerate faggot with Islamic Crescent.

39768.jpg

But s/he didn't say our days were numbered, s/he said our days were numbers, whatever that means.

hqdefault.jpg

39768.jpg

Except I wasn't triggered, I don't get triggered by degenerate faggots, I just wanted to tell the degenerate faggot with the Islamic Crescent that Milo is the future Right-Wing, Articulate and Educated and he happens to be a faggot oh and he's a Jew, so no wonder the degenerate faggot with the Islamic Crescent hates Milo.

Hazlnut is lucky I didn't post a Pepe Meme at him.

hqdefault.jpg

No your days are numbered, you degenerate faggot with Islamic Crescent.

39768.jpg

But s/he didn't say our days were numbered, s/he said our days were numbers, whatever that means.

"s/he said our days were numbers, whatever that means."

Well, our days are numbers....what is the number of the day?

Let's have a look shall we, The Count is saying The Number of The Day is 8 :smoke:

hqdefault.jpg

39768.jpg

Except I wasn't triggered, I don't get triggered by degenerate faggots, I just wanted to tell the degenerate faggot with the Islamic Crescent that Milo is the future Right-Wing, Articulate and Educated and he happens to be a faggot oh and he's a Jew, so no wonder the degenerate faggot with the Islamic Crescent hates Milo.

^ internet loser alert :cuckoo:

But maybe she has a point. Maybe gay trolls are the future of the right-wing. If that's true, I'd laugh and laugh and laugh

hqdefault.jpg

39768.jpg

But maybe she has a point. Maybe gay trolls are the future of the right-wing. If that's true, I'd laugh and laugh and laugh

"^ internet loser alert :cuckoo:"

No that would be you sugar pants, now fuck off already you are too stupid and boring for me.

hqdefault.jpg

39768.jpg

No that would be you sugar pants, now fuck off already you are too stupid and boring for me.
Okay carry on with your gay troll champion. I'm actually happy about that since you've been cured of gay hatred. Congratulations! :clap:

hqdefault.jpg

39768.jpg

BlackFag seems to be cool. :badgrin:

hqdefault.jpg

39768.jpg

Milo isn't a Troll, but you are.

To illustrate how stupid you are, I'll repost my comment. Can you read or are you a total moron.

Milo is the future Right-Wing, Articulate and Educated and he happens to be a faggot

I said Milo is the future Right-Wing, Articulate and Educated....I then said he happens to be a faggot, his sexual orientation therefore is a secondary issue, his fundamental primary issues are he's Right-Wing, Articulate and Educated, the future.

Leftist Maniac Bedwetting Snowflake Fucked-Up In The Membrane POS are not the future, the end is now fully on the horizon, the sun will set this year and it'll never rise again.

39768.jpg

Okay carry on with your gay troll champion. I'm actually happy about that since you've been cured of gay hatred. Congratulations! :clap:

I have never said I hated gays, again Milo isn't a Troll, but you are one.

With that I'm wasting no more time on you, I don't waste time on uneducated idiots.

hqdefault.jpg

39768.jpg

Milo isn't a Troll, but you are.

To illustrate how stupid you are, I'll repost my comment. Can you read or are you a total moron.

Milo is the future Right-Wing, Articulate and Educated and he happens to be a faggot

I said Milo is the future Right-Wing, Articulate and Educated....I then said he happens to be a faggot, his sexual orientation therefore is a secondary issue, his fundamental primary issues are he's Right-Wing, Articulate and Educated, the future.

Leftist Maniac Bedwetting Snowflake Fucked-Up In The Membrane POS are not the future, the end is now fully on the horizon, the sun will set this year and it'll never rise again.
Whatever. As long as you accept gay people for being who they are, then we're all better off. :thup:

39768.jpg

BlackFag is probably Hazlnut.

No, I don't think so. That one is ten sheets in the wind. BlackFag is somebody else.

Nope. What a cowardly concession. Come back and try again when you're better prepared one day.

Forum List

Back