Milo Yiannopoulos To Lead Gay Pride March Through Muslim Ghettos...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Breitbart's Milo To Lead Gay Pride March Through Swedish Muslim Ghetto - Breitbart

Yiannopoulos made the announcement in live conversation with The Rubin Report’s Dave Rubin, after discussing Islam with Rubin and the risks it poses to homosexuals.

“When you start to enforce your political or social opinions through violence, that’s when there’s a problem. That is the moment when the whole world should be saying ‘you are the problem and we’re going to do what it takes to protect ourselves from you’, but the left doesn’t do that” said Yiannopoulos on the live stream.

“The left instead starts making excuses for them, saying ‘oh, well the West created this problem’. Look, this infantilizes Muslims to the status of children who lack free will. It infantilizes them into being mindless automaton products of American foreign policy. That’s fucking insane.”

This can only end well. :rolleyes:

Breitbart's Milo To Lead Gay Pride March Through Swedish Muslim Ghetto - Breitbart

Yiannopoulos made the announcement in live conversation with The Rubin Report’s Dave Rubin, after discussing Islam with Rubin and the risks it poses to homosexuals.

“When you start to enforce your political or social opinions through violence, that’s when there’s a problem. That is the moment when the whole world should be saying ‘you are the problem and we’re going to do what it takes to protect ourselves from you’, but the left doesn’t do that” said Yiannopoulos on the live stream.

“The left instead starts making excuses for them, saying ‘oh, well the West created this problem’. Look, this infantilizes Muslims to the status of children who lack free will. It infantilizes them into being mindless automaton products of American foreign policy. That’s fucking insane.”

Well I'll be damned! I'm rooting for the Muslims on this action.

Well I'll be damned! I'm rooting for the Muslims on this action.

what sort of action do you hope the muslims will DO? How does one score points at a gay parade?

I wish them luck and safety. Maybe the world will get to see where the violence comes from.

violence? I have a really good idea There is a WONDERFUL parade in New York City every year----
beautiful costumes, dancing, music, and ------an air of intoxication (in fact you can get high by simply INHALING
THE AIR) -----Our West Indian Day parade is something
that the muslims have a RIGHT TO EXPERIENCE. It includes
all sorts of "stuff"------including a bit of display of this or that usually "private" action. The Swedish muslims NEED to see
the west indian day parade----TO EXPERIENCE it

I'm not impressed. ....... :cool:

But if he would lead a White Power / KKK parade thru Harlem.

Now that would be something to see. ...... :thup:
Kind of one and the same don't you think? It's less dangerous to lead a KKK parade though.

Off topic, Milo is a wild man. Offends thousands and gives zero fucks in the process. He's messing with fire by doing this but I have to hand it to him. He gets death threats on a regular basis and keeps on agitating different groups

Kind of one and the same don't you think? It's less dangerous to lead a KKK parade though.

Off topic, Milo is a wild man. Offends thousands and gives zero fucks in the process. He's messing with fire by doing this but I have to hand it to him. He gets death threats on a regular basis and keeps on agitating different groups

just precisely that would you like to hand him?

He certainly has balls, but I wonder how many others will march with him. He may have only a handful of people behind him willing to take the risk.

Lifetime Gold Supporting Membership

Lifetime Gold Supporting Membership

would that include perpetual care?

I'll be more impressed if he leads a gay pride parade through rural Alabama

I can see it already.

Screen-shot-2014-11-10-at-4.18.31-PM.png

I applaud his willingness to take a stand against Muslim violence but not sure it's the smartest thing given the way some goat fuckers have acted towards gays, women, and others in some European cities.

Good luck!

Forum List

Back