Millennials: The Dumbest Generation in History?

Public education is to blame.

YOU are to blame, troll.
I say this should be considered for a healthy share of the blame.

The Agenda: Grinding America Down

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

When a student knows nothing at the end of the school year than they did when they first walked in, it is the moral and ethical duty for teachers not to kick them out the door to the next grade.

They do worse then that. They give up on them before the school year even ends.

Laura Bush wabted to leave no child behind.

The correct way toread that is that we should do what we can to bring every child up to the level so he she can keep up.

I took my boy out of public school in the 4th grade and never looked back. As soon as I asked him to see his math book, I made the decision right then.

It was TERC math. ''Investigative math'' they called it.

Here you go - A thorough critique. Ahem.

TERC Hands-On Math: The Truth is in The Details

You know how a lot of parents say to their kids "hey, did you do your homework?" then the kid says, ''yeah dad, I did it.'' Then dad says ''okay, good boy.''

Pffft. Not be. I'm like, ''hey, lemme see your books.'' lol.

The books went back and the boy came out. And he's getting straight A grades in all of his math classes in college now. Well, he had the one B in statistics, but whatever.

If I would have continued turning him over to the government's education programming, he'd have hit a brick wall by the time he got to High School, guaranteed.

Last edited:
I took my boy out of pblic school i nthe 4th grade and never looked back. As soon as I asked him to see his math book, I made the decision right then.

It was TERC match. ''Investigative math'' the ycalled it.

Here you go - A thorough critique. Ahem.

TERC Hands-On Math: The Truth is in The Details

How are the kids supposed to unlearn all that when they get to college?

That crazy shit is gonna fly like a dodo.

You need to contact the school board, that stuff is all kindsa wrong.

Math is not feels.

I failed Algebra 7x. At one point, I had a black female teacher with hair on her chest that insisted on wearing low-cut yoga tops and no bra.

Not a tranny, you pervs.

Oh crap! All my secrets!

No problem when I got to college.

Last edited:
Not a problem. What we don't get in brain power, we compensate in ass power. We have bigger pot bellies than all previous generations combined. That must be worth it's weight in something?

How are the kids supposed to unlearn all that when they get to college?

That crazy shit is gonna fly like a dodo.

You need to contact the school board, that stuff is all kindsa wrong.

Math is not feels.

I failed Algebra 7x. At one point, I had a black female teacher with hair on her chest that insisted on wearing low-cut yoga tops and no bra.

Not a tranny, you pervs.

Oh crap! All my secrets!

No problem when I got to college.

I went to war with the school board after I took him out based on principle alone. The Secretary of Education, Ms Lowery and I had a few battles. And in front of the whole parent body. She's since moved on to another state. lol.

Actually, no, scratch that, I just checked wiki...

Now she's the President and Chief Executive Officer of FutureReady Columbus, a Columbus, Ohio-based non-profit organization specializing in early childhood education.[4] In March, 2017, she was appointed as Vice President for PreK-12 Policy, Research, and Practice at The Education Trust, a Washington, D.C.-based national nonprofit organization working to identify and close opportunity and achievement gaps in K-12 education

I remember the first time I got into it with her, first time I met her, she started rambling off about black student statistics. Needless to say, that didn't pertain to why I was there. lol.

Last edited:
YOU are to blame, troll.
Oh boy, another triggered teacher!

The fact they can’t take responsibility for the results of their TEACHING profession says it all.

Are you responsible for your children's behavior when they get in trouble? Obviously you are a lousy parent if you ever have to correct your child for even the slightest incident.
Good point.
If my child burns down the home next door, guess who’s paying the bill.

Your homeowner's insurance company unless you were too stupid to have liability coverage! Dumbass!

The point was your delusions of control are just that.
Who’s responsible for graduating a child to the next level?

And FYI - no ones insurance is going to cover your teen burning down the neighborhood.

The fact you think teachers make that determination is yet another testament to your stupidity!

If your kid burns down a neighbor's house, they usually go to jail. It's called arson.

Why are you such a uncontrolled dumbass?

And yet its their generation who is BUILDING the iPhone.

Right.

A generation of Chinese.

Proving China can do some things better. Like educating children. I don't know how they've managed to squeeze a little education in with the standard ration of indoctrination but it would be nice if the teachers unions would allow a little here, too.

China is a Communist country that dictates every aspect of a child's life from before they wake up until they go to sleep. You really want that type of life for your children and/or grandchildren?

YOU are to blame, troll.

When a student knows nothing at the end of the school year than they did when they first walked in, it is the moral and ethical duty for teachers not to kick them out the door to the next grade.

I can assure you the kids will have given up long before the school year ends, and sometimes even before it starts. Tell me about all of your students you gave up on, please!

Right.

A generation of Chinese.

Proving China can do some things better. Like educating children. I don't know how they've managed to squeeze a little education in with the standard ration of indoctrination but it would be nice if the teachers unions would allow a little here, too.

China is a Communist country that dictates every aspect of a child's life from before they wake up until they go to sleep. ....?

Not really

Right.

A generation of Chinese.

China is a Communist country that dictates every aspect of a child's life from before they wake up until they go to sleep. ....?

Not really

Oh, so the Chinese teachers that I attended graduate school with were lying?

You are a unique piece of work. You can be dead on target for almost every post, and then you go stone-cold stupid every once in a while.

Right.

A generation of Chinese.

Not really

Could be, or more likely you completely misunderstood what they were saying. Either way, your overdramatized comments were wrong.

The poor kids today stuck in public schools being taught by Trump hating snowflakes...all we can hope for is the kids will see through their psycho progressive BS.....

Right.

A generation of Chinese.

Not really

Could be, or more likely you completely misunderstood what they were saying. Either way, your overdramatized comments were wrong.

Oh, yeah that's right! I misunderstood for an entire semester of graduate school.

Why are you such a tool?

Are you secretly a Chinese spy, sent here to undermine American values and doing a piss-poor job of it?

Right.

A generation of Chinese.

Not really

Oh, yeah that's right! I misunderstood for an entire semester of graduate school.....

Longer than that, it seems.

You bitch at people who don't understand the educational system yet make categorical statements about it, but here you are doing the same thing.

Last edited:

YOU are to blame, troll.

Laura Bush wabted to leave no child behind.

The correct way toread that is that we should do what we can to bring every child up to the level so he she can keep up.

One of my kids was struggling one year. I would call the school and ask the teacher for extra credit they could do,tutoring anything to help them finish and pass. I was basically told 3 months before school was even out that it was too late for help, nothing they would recommend. The following year I moved them to a charter school. Best thing I ever did.

I feel sorry for Millennials. Most of them have not received proper educations which include actual knowledge of subjects (history, math, science) and critical thinking. They have been taught that their feelings are more important than rational thought. What we see today in their crazed behavior and opinions is the logical result of the propaganda indoctrination that was the substitute for a real curriculum.

It came from everywhere. Mostly, to be honest, from huge trends in parenting, not from curriculum. Over-parenting and coddling created this problem, and it bled into curriculum and etc. It still exists now, but it's waning very very slowly.

YOU are to blame, troll.
Oh boy, another triggered teacher!

The fact they can’t take responsibility for the results of their TEACHING profession says it all.

The mind rapers of OUR generation created the Millennials. They weren't the ones who came up with participation trophies and Howard Zinn fucking history to death.

That was our generation.
Oh, I agree. But teachers who can’t teach is the bread and butter of the stupidest generation.

But teachers who can’t teach is the bread and butter of the stupidest generation.

Might be helpful to construct a proper sentence when attempting to make that point. "Teachers" is the subject of the sentence and is plural. Thus the proper verb is "are", not "is".

Forum List

Back