Millennials Have Little Use For The Gop

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Most of them obviously identify the GOP with the far right's racism, sexism, homophobia, and religious perversions, based on the image below.

They all can vote for the first time in 2016, the year that may be historic if HRC runs and wins.

millennials.png

• Banned
Jake, you are a liberal. The GOP has no use for you. Bye!

You are a reactionary, the only reason I am seem liberal though I am mainstream.

Stay with the ineffective libertarians, because there is no place for you in the new GOP.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Jake, you are a liberal. The GOP has no use for you. Bye!

You are a reactionary, the only reason I am seem liberal though I am mainstream.

Stay with the ineffective libertarians, because there is no place for you.
I bet you were at Rice Eccles Stadium the other night to witness that Ute collapse

I root Utah State and was bouncing around the skies Saturday as the flight grid was suffering. USU is going to get whopped by BYU on Saturday.

The pressures of the last two years, which the far right can never handle with any grace, allowed their hate to come to the surface and be lanced in the primaries this year. Even the mainstream no longer wants to listen to them. Fox has turned on the far right finally.

Even the American children in the most conservative Muslim families are turning away from the extremism of their home faith. Such is not so much the case in England though.

I have little use for the most fucked up generation in human history.

A generation that thinks men are women and women are men!!!
A generation that thinks you should fuck each other in the ass!!!
A generation that has moved this country backwards in monetary policy and tech!
A generation that will live shorter lives than their parents and grand parents because of their idiocy.
A generation that votes for less science, infrastructure and advancement for this country!

The founders would line these fucking brats up and beat them with a whip for an hour.

The next generation should be called generation retarded!

Most millennials don't know who their congressperson is or the name of the vice-president and a thousand other things 6th graders used to know about the government. Yet they think Obama is Jesus and when you die you go to Atlanta. This generation will be running the country one day and I'm glad I won't be here.

You extremists are extreme, which is a fact.

You are losing your power, and you will be saddled with a Christie or a Bush but without a Palin or a Ryan.

Watch Boehner does with the few remaining TeaPers in the House. :lol:

The survey Jake quoted used 18-29 year olds, hardly first time voters. Also, it was heavily weighted with Democratic voters.

Forum List

Back