Militray service and politics

Having never volunteered for the military (or drafted) should not be an issue whatsoever as it pertains to politics.

However, one who criticizes the military AT ANY TIME during their adult life should be considered inelligble to be Commander in Chief...

Those brave men and women need a CiC that believes in them......they need to know they are serving under one who respects them....it is for their own safety.

So....using your rules, anyone who criticized My Lai would be disqualified. When are you planning on getting that written into Article II?

Where did he say that, Ricky?...

:)

peace...

John Kerry was not a war hero he was and still is a fucking liar who descrated any honor he had when he pitched his ribbons.

He could pitch his medals all he wanted. And he ended up being right about Viet Nam....maybe that's the worst crime of all.

What would you no about honor OTH. You lied about your sexuality when you enlisted and you served dishonorably.

That's a Hell of an Assumption there, NTL...

How do you Know she "served"?... :dunno:

peace...

He could pitch his medals all he wanted. And he ended up being right about Viet Nam....maybe that's the worst crime of all.

What would you no about honor OTH. You lied about your sexuality when you enlisted and you served dishonorably.

peace...

I dont know, shes seems like the BD's that were in when I was, you knew what they were, they knew what they were, it was just a matter of catching them. We got to boot them when they would get in a cat fight and squeal on each other.

John Kerry was not a war hero he was and still is a fucking liar who descrated any honor he had when he pitched his ribbons.

I have reason to believe she never served.

As a matter of fact, her inability to admit that any member of the military would sacrifice a day of leave to have the honor of being addressed by the CiC pretty much seals the deal on that.

Sure...an active memeber of the Navy, after a long mission, considered it an honor BUT A PAIN IN THE ASS to have to stay on the island fcor one more day to have the CIC address him/her live.

No former military or active military would ever say it was ALSO a pain in the ass.

Heck...I am by no means an Obama fan....but if I were still active I would PAY to have him address me and my men live....ESPECIALLY after a long mission.

Nope...she is full of shit. She has been exposed.

Liberals don't respect the military until they can use it as a political tool.

They paraded John F'n Kerry out front and center like some MoH person.

They trashed Bush Jr flying jets in the Texas Air National Guard. I wonder if it's "ok" now to fly jets in the Air National Guard like my friend that is currently over in Afghanistan.

Military service doesn't come up around Obamination, but liberals like to play up the Commander in Chief bit as some slap in the face of military personnel. They think it's funny he grew up against the military but now is in charge of it.

Jimmy Carter's short stint in the Navy didn't make him a competent CINC, so there's really not modern era example of military service helping the Democraps.

11 years on active duty in nuclear subs is a "short stint"? You are an idiot, bar none.

In my family, that is a short stint, dumbfuck.

After getting a VIP tour for a few days out to sea on a nuclear submarine myself, I can see where bucktooth Carter was the torpedo tube cleaner.

They trashed Bush Jr flying jets in the Texas Air National Guard. I wonder if it's "ok" now to fly jets in the Air National Guard like my friend that is currently over in Afghanistan.

Military service doesn't come up around Obamination, but liberals like to play up the Commander in Chief bit as some slap in the face of military personnel. They think it's funny he grew up against the military but now is in charge of it.

Jimmy Carter's short stint in the Navy didn't make him a competent CINC, so there's really not modern era example of military service helping the Democraps.

11 years on active duty in nuclear subs is a "short stint"? You are an idiot, bar none.

peace...

I dont know, shes seems like the BD's that were in when I was, you knew what they were, they knew what they were, it was just a matter of catching them. We got to boot them when they would get in a cat fight and squeal on each other.

There were a number of lesbians in the motot pool in division maintenance battalion in the late 80s. As long as they were quiet about it, we could care less over in headquarters. 'sides, they were good softball players, really good, div champs!

We always thought the DADT was stupid later on but it was what it was.

peace...

The Bull's all Seem the Same... She Strikes me as the "Gunny" of the Messageboards... Not the guy who used to be here, but those who run around the Internet Claiming Military Service to Bolster their Opinions in Debate...

She's the Lesbian Version of that. :thup:

peace...

I hate to agree with jake on this. But beside flying fighters, nuclear power program in the Navy is the hardest to get into and to graduate from it has an 80% attrition rate. I cant stand JC but I will give him his dues on his Military service.

After getting a VIP tour for a few days out to sea on a nuclear submarine myself, I can see where bucktooth Carter was the torpedo tube cleaner.

You, a vet? This I doubt very much. Your family, I have no idea and families are off limits.

You are talking stupidly, bubba.

You, a vet? This I doubt very much. Your family, I have no idea and families are off limits.

I didnt realize you were. What branch? Still active?

why do you ask if he is a vet? Maybe he is active?

peace...

There were a number of lesbians in the motot pool in division maintenance battalion in the late 80s. As long as they were quiet about it, we could care less over in headquarters. 'sides, they were good softball players, really good, div champs!

We had a bunch of them on the tender I was on for a couple of years, The Chief Master at arms had a whole flock, that was until one of them got jealous and rattered her out for fixing piss tests for all her girl friends.

Dumbfuck....I said Jimmy Carter served a short stint in the Navy.

11 years in the military is short compared to me and my dad. Got that, dumbfuck?

You and Obamination have as much time in the military as my dogs.

We had a bunch of them on the tender I was on for a couple of years, The Chief Master at arms had a whole flock, that was until one of them got jealous and rattered her out for fixing piss tests for all her girl friends.

Lost your girlfriend to them, didn't you? And not to mention, getting beat out on the rating tests and promotion lists.

Lost your girlfriend to them, didn't you? And not to mention, getting beat out on the rating tests and promotion lists.

Dream on Butch, I was a Gunnersmate, I was already a E-7 before they let women in my rating.

Dumbfuck....I said Jimmy Carter served a short stint in the Navy.

11 years in the military is short compared to me and my dad. Got that, dumbfuck?

You and Obamination have as much time in the military as my dogs.

Carter was an Academy grad (ring knocker) and one of Rickover's first hand picked Nuc Officers.

And you?

Forum List

Back