Militia in NV setting up checkpoints and demand ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Reid is astoturfing. Likely no armed militia ever left ranch property armed. Planting stories is something democrats do all the time. It's not like we have a free press.

Looks like the situation we had with the Rajaneeshes in Oregon a while back. Ended up with a biological terrorism attack on the people of Wasco county on the Rajaneeshes part. Wonder how long before one of these rightwingnut tards shoots one of the local ranchers, or one of their kids. If that happens, the feds and state law had better move fast, or there will be a bunch of very dead wingnut militia strewn around the desert.

1984 Rajneeshee bioterror attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no comparison, negged for being that fucking idiotic

Hey dumb fucks, if this goes much further, there will be some dead people in that area. Assholes setting up armed roadblocks is an action of armed rebellion, and should be treated as such. Time for action now, and time for a bunch of idiots to spend time in the federal prison system.

Hey dumbfuck there are no roadblocks, there are no ID checks. It's a left wing nut job site and you idiots are stupid enough to fall for it.

another dunce that didn't look to see if there's any proof.

quelling surprise as hard as I can

you calling me a dunce is a joke. mmmmkay?

you raise arms against your government and threaten civilian populations, you're a terrorist.

capisce.

I hope that makes it simple enough so that even you understand.

no, you fucking moron, you didn't read the link and learn that the stops were hear-say, and nothing more.

and

Taking up arms against the government isn't terrorism, taking up arms against your country is.

and fyi, since you don't know, the government is not the country.

dunce

Stupid bitch. Terrorist put armed insurgents into the populated areas so that when a shootout occurs innocent civilians get maimed and killed. They do that so they can blame the government for killing civilians and to get maximum publicity that is gotten when you can show shot up kids and blown up women. They want collateral damage. Fuck you and your terrorist militia who are using the same exact tactic in my country.

Hey dumb fucks, if this goes much further, there will be some dead people in that area. Assholes setting up armed roadblocks is an action of armed rebellion, and should be treated as such. Time for action now, and time for a bunch of idiots to spend time in the federal prison system.

another dunce that didn't look to see if there's any proof.

quelling surprise as hard as I can

Yes, it has gone full circle. These militia guys, most from Montana and Idaho, are stopping drivers in the Bundy ranch area, and demanding to see ID's with proof of residency. They do this, while carrying high powered weapons. They do this to "restore liberty". The other ranchers in the area are writing to authorities that they want them OUT. They have, indeed, become terrorists, in that their tactics are now full scale intimidation of the public. As for me, I have no problem whatsoever with law enforcement agencies doing their duty and doing whatever it takes to enforce the law.

Nevada Militia Sets Up Armed Checkpoints, Demands to See Drivers' I.D.

The feds should maybe use drones as those nuts are looking for human confrontation

^ embraces government tyranny to murder people that don't think like him.

Not at all, if non LEO is acting as armed terrorists.

Yes, it has gone full circle. These militia guys, most from Montana and Idaho, are stopping drivers in the Bundy ranch area, and demanding to see ID's with proof of residency. They do this, while carrying high powered weapons. They do this to "restore liberty". The other ranchers in the area are writing to authorities that they want them OUT. They have, indeed, become terrorists, in that their tactics are now full scale intimidation of the public. As for me, I have no problem whatsoever with law enforcement agencies doing their duty and doing whatever it takes to enforce the law.

The feds should maybe use drones as those nuts are looking for human confrontation

I agree. They have no authority other than their threat to kill someone if they don't stop at their roadblock. How far will the government go before they restore law? These guys are nothing but brown Shirt thugs that want to play war, instead of working for a living.

Sounds to me like these people are enforcing federal immigration laws, which is something the federal government refuses to do.

The federal government should start "restoring law" by enforcing the SOVEREIGNTY of the United States Of America.

If you refer to American citizens as "brown shirt thugs", what sort of label to you place on the MILLIONS of illegal aliens who are in this country, committing crimes, receiving social services, and stealing jobs?

Maybe it's time for you to MAN UP, stop relying on the federal government to change your diaper and powder your ass, and defend YOUR freedoms, before they are GONE.

clearly NAZIs.

you calling me a dunce is a joke. mmmmkay?

you raise arms against your government and threaten civilian populations, you're a terrorist.

capisce.

I hope that makes it simple enough so that even you understand.

no, you fucking moron, you didn't read the link and learn that the stops were hear-say, and nothing more.

and

Taking up arms against the government isn't terrorism, taking up arms against your country is.

dunce

Stupid bitch. Terrorist put armed insurgents into the populated areas so that when a shootout occurs innocent civilians get maimed and killed. They do that so they can blame the government for killing civilians and to get maximum publicity that is gotten when you can show shot up kids and blown up women. They want collateral damage. Fuck you and your terrorist militia who are using the same exact tactic in my country.

wow, no you are comparing them to islamic terrorist.

what a pathetic lying empty void you are.

If armed terrorists are roaming along the Muddy River valley, they will be stopped and taken into custody. If they resist, they will be killed.

Hey dumbfuck there are no roadblocks, there are no ID checks. It's a left wing nut job site and you idiots are stupid enough to fall for it.

There are assholes making believe they are patriots riding around putting peoples families in mortal danger. The people don't want them there. They are terrorist that are terrorizing an American community.

^ embraces government tyranny to murder people that don't think like him.

Not at all, if non LEO is acting as armed terrorists.

you truly are epically dumb.

This op isn't going on 'if', the lying twat said they were, and that was what he commented on.

Why do you want people that don't think like you to be mass murdered by the government?

There are assholes making believe they are patriots riding around putting peoples families in mortal danger. The people don't want them there. They are terrorist that are terrorizing an American community.

I bet you think the Bundys should have been killed for not paying the fees and that Al Sharptons $2 million in back taxes is racist.

and

dunce

wow, no you are comparing them to islamic terrorist.

what a pathetic lying empty void you are.

Get ready for it stupid. Assholes that want to play tuff better get used to something real. You jackass's aren't going to bully the country. You want to play tuff, here it comes.

I bet you think the Bundys should have been killed for not paying the fees and that Al Sharptons $2 million in back taxes is racist.

No, you silly stupid ass. I think that the cattle on the land illegally should have been rounded up and sold to pay part of that debt. And then a lien put on all that Bundy has to collect the rest of the debt. Just as it would be with any other citizen.

If armed terrorists are roaming along the Muddy River valley, they will be stopped and taken into custody. If they resist, they will be killed.

Americans have the Constitutional right to bear arms, the government has no right to stop them for kicks, so they would have the right to resist.

Why do you support a government tyranny?

Seems that it is the legal local residents that are making the statements concerning the roadblocks.

^ Still hasn't read the link but makes the same claim after I've told people to read it many times.

This is how dumb anti-freedom leftist are folks. If someone said they saw them eating children they'd believe it w/o any proof

Americans have the Constitutional right to bear arms, the government has no right to stop them for kicks, so they would have the right to resist.

Why do you support a government tyranny?

LEO has every right to stop armed gunmen stopping cars and people.

It's called banditry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back