Military vets want Democrats empty seats at state of the union

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
TRUE PATRIOTS: Military Vets Want Democrats’ EMPTY SEATS at State of the Union | Sean Hannity
Military veterans and President Trump supporters urged boycotting Democrats to donate their empty seats during the Commander-in-Chief’s upcoming State of the Union address; calling out Maxine Waters after she became the latest liberal lawmaker to announce her plans to skip the annual event.
upload_2018-1-16_13-10-50.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that is a great idea since the big babies don't want to show up give it vets who want to take part.

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-16_13-9-49.png
    upload_2018-1-16_13-9-49.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 23
TRUE PATRIOTS: Military Vets Want Democrats’ EMPTY SEATS at State of the Union | Sean Hannity
Military veterans and President Trump supporters urged boycotting Democrats to donate their empty seats during the Commander-in-Chief’s upcoming State of the Union address; calling out Maxine Waters after she became the latest liberal lawmaker to announce her plans to skip the annual event.
View attachment 171863

Well that is a great idea since the big babies don't want to show up give it vets who want to take part.

well, if Hannity the trump scum says so, it must be true.

:cuckoo:

• Banned
If more Dims boycott, I just might watch the SOTU for the first time in years.

I wonder what would happen if a bunch of Vets do show up. I think DEMS are quickly losing at many of their games.
They play their sheep with this race bs, and it is they who are so guilty of dividing America we are in the worst shape ever and Obama stood up there being King of it all the sad part is the SOB did it for the puppet masters while he is protected from all the bs, his sheep swallow the matrix pills twenty at a time. They are so far out of touch with reality they don't even know it.

If more Dims boycott, I just might watch the SOTU for the first time in years.
I'm not going to watch this SOTU address for several reasons:
  • There'll be a transcript of it.
  • I am fairly sure I know what will be said, and what will say is essentially "everything's coming up roses and I'm the reason why."
I don't care who's going to be in the audience, and what Melania wears to the event isn't of any interest to me.

View attachment 171863

It would be an honor to be able to attend a SOTU address, especially Trump's! I say raffle off the seats first come first serve to the Vets, get a committal from the Democrats now that they formally RELINQUISH their seats and cannot ask for them back at a later date! Better yet, get Chuck and Nancy to sign an agreement that NO ONE from the Democratic Party is to attend! Will be best SOTU ever!

Forum List

Back