CDZ Mike Pence Was The Right Choice...Sorry Democrats

Trump's people have floated the idea of a CEO/COO Administration, where the President (CEO) stays above the fray, and designates the COO (VP) to handle all the "details." Pence is ideal in this role, and he also gives comfort to social and fiscal conservatives who are, to put it mildly, wobbly in their support for The Donald.

The fact that Leftists are critical of this selection is less than meaningless.
True. They would be critical of Sister Theresa. ANYONE Trump picked would have automatically been a target for their hate and sleaze.

He just happened to pick a VP who's known for little more than his hatred of Americans.
I didn't think my point would be proven so quickly.

I think it became pretty clear last night why Donald Trump picked Gov Mike Pence as his running mate. He brought the house down.

The media wants to talk about the way Ted Cruz acted, but it was clear that Gov. Pence has a gift. He even overshadowed Newt last night.

A star is born in the GOP and Ted Cruz blew his chance to shine.

Mike Pence delivers something in short supply at the Republican convention — coherence

I can see where that would be the case for a bigoted theocrat.

to informed people he's just a failed governor

Last edited:
Trump's people have floated the idea of a CEO/COO Administration, where the President (CEO) stays above the fray, and designates the COO (VP) to handle all the "details." Pence is ideal in this role, and he also gives comfort to social and fiscal conservatives who are, to put it mildly, wobbly in their support for The Donald.

True. They would be critical of Sister Theresa. ANYONE Trump picked would have automatically been a target for their hate and sleaze.

He just happened to pick a VP who's known for little more than his hatred of Americans.

Just because you whined about that doesn't mean Trump picked a quality VP. Pence has done his level best to ensure discrimination against homosexuals and transgenders in this country. He's done his best to deport children born in the United States to immigrant parents. He's done his best to stop any form of sensible gun control that even the majority of NRA members want.

He wants more Americans jobless, homeless and dead.

Just because you whined about that doesn't mean Trump picked a quality VP. Pence has done his level best to ensure discrimination against homosexuals and transgenders in this country. He's done his best to deport children born in the United States to immigrant parents. He's done his best to stop any form of sensible gun control that even the majority of NRA members want.

Further proving my point.

I think the folks the believe in open borders are heavy contributors to that idea.

Refugees are taking our jobs, killing our people, and ruining the economy

I think it became pretty clear last night why Donald Trump picked Gov Mike Pence as his running mate. He brought the house down.

The media wants to talk about the way Ted Cruz acted, but it was clear that Gov. Pence has a gift. He even overshadowed Newt last night.

Mike Pence delivers something in short supply at the Republican convention — coherence

Yep.....just because we want to stop the flood of foreigners into our country, preventing the spread of disease, and preventing them from stealing your vote, I'm a bigot.

You are dumb as a stump.

I think the folks the believe in open borders are heavy contributors to that idea.

Refugees are taking our jobs, killing our people, and ruining the economy
Link?

Yep.....just because we want to stop the flood of foreigners into our country, preventing the spread of disease, and preventing them from stealing your vote, I'm a bigot.

You are dumb as a stump.
How are foreigners stealing anyone's vote? Where do you get this shit? Net immigration from Mexico is below zero. The entire immigration gripe is a deflection from the fact that huge corporations are robbing us blind. From defense contracts to tax shelters to lobbying to dismantle unions. And you worry about what? A pitiful Honduran just trying to survive? Wow. Brainwashed much?

You are dumb as a stump.
How are foreigners stealing anyone's vote? Where do you get this shit? Net immigration from Mexico is below zero. The entire immigration gripe is a deflection from the fact that huge corporations are robbing us blind. From defense contracts to tax shelters to lobbying to dismantle unions. And you worry about what? A pitiful Honduran just trying to survive? Wow. Brainwashed much?
I could ask the same of you.

Democrats have flooded Florida with Puerto Ricans changing the demographic makeup of the state. They changed California from a conservative state to a Democrat stronghold by flooding the state with Hispanics. Michigan is full of Muslims.

If that isn't stealing our power at the ballot box I don't know what is.

You are dumb as a stump.

Democrats have flooded Florida with Puerto Ricans changing the demographic makeup of the state. They changed California from a conservative state to a Democrat stronghold by flooding the state with Hispanics. Michigan is full of Muslims.

"Our power"? Who is "our"???

You are dumb as a stump.

"Our power"? Who is "our"???

he seems to think that only right votes matter.

Trump selected pence. The RNC is backing that choice. It is a moot discussion.

Sounds like the right guy for Trump’s VP.

Unfortunately, the campaign needs to improve its numbers with blacks, Hispanics, and women. Pence is useless in all three categories.
There is not a pick on the planet that would have improved those numbers in those categories for Trump.

Every president wants a butt-kissing vp.

Looks like Trump has found his.

Unfortunately, the campaign needs to improve its numbers with blacks, Hispanics, and women. Pence is useless in all three categories.
There is not a pick on the planet that would have improved those numbers in those categories for Trump.
Trump should have picked Kasich. At least that would have given him Ohio.

Now Trump gets nothing and he will lose Ohio and all the other swing states too.

You are dumb as a stump.

Democrats have flooded it huh?

I did not know Democrats had such powers over the winds and the waves.

Everybody seems to think BHO is a god and that Democrats are gods too.

Otherwise how could everything on this Earth be their fault ?!

Very funny.

So Trump is going to just be a celebrity figurehead and have others do all the work since he himself has no experience? Baahaha! Vote for a guy who is going to let the VP do everything because he can't himself? lmmfao! Why the hell is he the nominee in the first place if he can't even do the job himself??? Unbelievable..
LIke Reagan huh ?! And Schwartzennegger in California.

Every president wants a butt-kissing vp.

Looks like Trump has found his.
Obama has one, and Hillary will insist on one.

Trump should have picked Kasich. At least that would have given him Ohio.

Now Trump gets nothing and he will lose Ohio and all the other swing states too.
Maybe he could flood the battleground states with white people.

Forum List

Back