CDZ War On Terrorism Lost

I certainly will not give up hope, and say it is lost.

Hope? What does hope have to do with anything? Hoping doesn't win wars.

You want me on the battle field? lol
Again.....what does hope have to do with anything? Do you have anything of any substance to say about anything?
Giving up certainly is not getting us anywhere either.

I would agree that the PA was a serious blow for naught but just because we are walking down the wrong path today does not mean that we will not wake up and change the direction we are going.

Nothing is 'lost' yet and we are a long way from that reality.

UBL and virtually all of his first tier lieutenants are dead.

Many of the second tier lieutenants are dead too.

And the ISIS azzholes who cut off all those heads are dead as well.

The CIA is now the newest of our US Armed Forces and they have these newfangled drones that can kill anyone anywhere. They will even kill Mexican drug lords very nicely too, and have.

With drones in the skies we no longer need boots on the ground.

I myself am feeling really good about things right about now, as Johnny Depp would say in Pirates Of The Caribbean.

:D

I would agree that the PA was a serious blow for naught but just because we are walking down the wrong path today does not mean that we will not wake up and change the direction we are going.

It is not "giving up" it is simply redeploying into the skies with drones.

We could win this war against Islam; if we had but the will... However the American people as whole do not. For this I blame Liberals.

We could win this war against Islam; if we had but the will... However the American people as whole do not. For this I blame Liberals.
Why on God's Green Earth would you want to interfere when two equally fanatically Muslim groups is killing each other off?

Ergo, Sun Tzu would say: my two enemies are neither one my friend.

Why on God's Green Earth would you want to interfere when two equally fanatically Muslim groups is killing each other off?

Ergo, Sun Tzu would say: my two enemies are neither one my friend.
Help one kill the other. Then kill the fatigued victor. We win...

We've already lost the so called war on terror. The terrorists won the minute the Patriot Act went into effect.

The war hasn't been lost. The reasons for the war are to keep people in their place, to increase military spending and therefore make the right's friends rich which they pass on to the government to keep it there so they can then increase the warring and military spending.

Seems to be an overwhelming success on the part of the right.

We've already lost the so called war on terror. The terrorists won the minute the Patriot Act went into effect.

The war on terror is a hoax. Islamic extremism has proven too useful for Western powers in manipulating the Middle East and elsewhere. The "war" was lost with the advent of Operation Cyclone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the Afghan mujahideen prior to and during the Soviet war in Afghanistan, from 1979 to 1989. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favored by the regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq in neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan regime since before the Soviet intervention.[1] Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken;[2] funding began with $20–$30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987.[1] Funding continued after 1989 as the mujahideen battled the forces of Mohammad Najibullah's PDPA during the civil war in Afghanistan (1989–1992).[3]

Hope? What does hope have to do with anything? Hoping doesn't win wars.

You want me on the battle field? lol
Again.....what does hope have to do with anything? Do you have anything of any substance to say about anything?

Nothing is lost? Maybe you just weren't paying attention while the Patriot Act destroyed the Fourth Amendment.

UBL and virtually all of his first tier lieutenants are dead.

Many of the second tier lieutenants are dead too.

And the ISIS azzholes who cut off all those heads are dead as well.

The CIA is now the newest of our US Armed Forces and they have these newfangled drones that can kill anyone anywhere. They will even kill Mexican drug lords very nicely too, and have.

With drones in the skies we no longer need boots on the ground.

I myself am feeling really good about things right about now, as Johnny Depp would say in Pirates Of The Caribbean.

:D
You have absolutely no idea about any kind of warfare.....do you.

It isn't a war against Islam, only the very stupidest of FOX News fans or Trump followers still subscribe to that kind of meaningless, child like rhetoric.

Forum List

Back