Mike Pence; Those involved in the Capitol violence will be prosecuted

Something may happen to change that but no one will be prosecuted.

Pence is acting like the President we.dont have right now.
Donald Trump is complicit in the violence.
I believe if Trump is not President, he may have a powerful say on the Deplorables actions in the future. If he chooses to. You guys are master of disruption because you have been doing it for many many decades. This is new for most on the other side. Trump may be good at this game if he wants in. You maybe put on notice. Don't screw things around with your crazy agendas.

Something may happen to change that but no one will be prosecuted.
Just being arrested is usually enough for the law and order party members. Once they figure out that they're on the wrong side of law and order and stop crying and hating themselves, they can be released on time served.

If you stayed outside peacefully protesting, you're ok.

These Trumpers are nothing but rioters and violent hooligans.

1609968496114.png

There will be a lot of jail sentences meted out

Cry me a river, coward. We can smell your fear.
... he bravely proclaims from the safety of his computer chair before his monitor in the basement! What a fucking "Fearless Hero"!

Let me guess . . . you're at the front line of protestors on the steps of our Capitol posting on USMB between skirmishes with "The Man"? Indeed, I am quite comfortable kicked back in my den typing this message on a big screen television hooked up to a desktop PC. Further, I've got a nice ice cold White Russian within arm's reach and my wife is fanning me over the shoulder with condor feathers as I snack on grapes. I've had my wars . . . real ones . . . and too many of them. Any fool who showed up in D.C. today expecting to change the world paid his/her money and took his/her chances. Pardon me now, whilst I pop some fresh Orville Redenbacher. TTFN . . .

Forum List

Back