Are you happy now?

I'm just curious if all the Trumpsters who sabotaged the GA runoffs are happy with the results? Is single party rule what you were after all along?
These people have become zealots. They're just disconnected from everyone else.

You'd have as much luck trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

To oppose the Democrats is to oppose the Chinese, the Iranians and others determined to end our unique American experiment.

Mao Zedong once said "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Biden is speaking. What a boring old fart. Does he think he's inspiring anyone?

Some people...just want to watch the world burn.

Nothing is burning but YOUR world Jack. Watch it burn. You lit the fire.

tenor.gif

I'm just curious if all the Trumpsters who sabotaged the GA runoffs are happy with the results? Is single party rule what you were after all along?
These people have become zealots. They're just disconnected from everyone else.

You'd have as much luck trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

George III said something like that.

Yes, this is exactly what they want.

They're pleased.

You can see the pleasure in the posts of the usual rightwing USMB suspects.

Yes! It will be great fun watching Bidumb and kameltoe fuckup the country.

If the GOP captures the House and the Senate in two years, which I believe they will, it could set up a very good scenario for America. The best fiscally for America is a Democratic President and a Republican Congress. That is my hope in two years.

Again, the savior that they are rioting for right now continues to be the one shooting holes in the bottom of the boat.
Some people...just want to watch the world burn.
There were and are elderly people being assaulted, maimed and killed by domestic terrorists given a free ride through politics.

If the GOP captures the House and the Senate in two years, which I believe they will, it could set up a very good scenario for America. The best fiscally for America is a Democratic President and a Republican Congress. That is my hope in two years.

The only flaw in your plan is Biden's brain will be 2 years more gone.

I see the fake news left is trying to spin again, Trump who got more votes than Obama spun as somehow bad for Republicans. You fools really suck as spin.

I'm not on the left. Trump is the worst thing that ever happened limited-government conservatism. He's too fucking stupid to even understand it, as are most of his dimwitted followers.

All the better, we will have gridlock, the best we can hope for.

All the better, we will have gridlock, the best we can hope for.

We could have had that in 2021, if Trump had graciously accepted defeat and earnestly campaigned for the Republicans in GA. He didn't. Instead he attacked everyone who wouldn't join his quixotic quest to overturn his loss. He fucked the Republicans. He fucked the country.

Forum List

Back