Mike Lindell's lawyers quit because he cannot pay them

There are plenty of people who destroy themselves when younger. Many never recover. Those who do follow different paths to achieve a respectable life. George Floyd was the same as he was when he was young when he died. Lindell found religion to save himself. And he gets hammered from the left not because he has improved in life, but because of the Christianity angle.
You have to be kidding.
I feel that God has a very different view of both George Floyd and Lindell than you. I feel God would say your interpretation is not very Christain.

His products pretty well saturated the market. He was going to run out of customers sooner or later.

You have to be kidding.
I feel that God has a very different view of both George Floyd and Lindell than you. I feel God would say your interpretation is not very Christain.
The interpretation was that Floyd never admitted his guilt of being a lowlife like Lindell did and kept the same lifestyle up. Of course, I know that people pure of heart like you would welcome many Floyds into your home and not worry about anything stolen or anyone hurt. Totally trusting. Anyone who has had family members who were like these two knows. I don't see all those progs with money being their brother's keeper. Just as false as any televangelist who has enriched himself. And there are millions of rich Progs.

The interpretation was that Floyd never admitted his guilt of being a lowlife like Lindell did and kept the same lifestyle up. Of course, I know that people pure of heart like you would welcome many Floyds into your home and not worry about anything stolen or anyone hurt. Totally trusting. Anyone who has had family members who were like these two knows. I don't see all those progs with money being their brother's keeper. Just as false as any televangelist who has enriched himself. And there are millions of rich Progs.
I feel that God has a very different view of both George Floyd and Lindell than you.
I am not going to waste my breath on what my interpretation is, but it is not what you say. You should do more listening and less talking.
I feel God would say your interpretation is not very Christain.

There are plenty of people who destroy themselves when younger. Many never recover. Those who do follow different paths to achieve a respectable life. George Floyd was the same as he was when he was young when he died. Lindell found religion to save himself. And he gets hammered from the left not because he has improved in life, but because of the Christianity angle.
No. He did fine for quite a while using christianity as an advertising tool. His problems didn't start until he went nuts over trump's lies. Wthout his misguided entry into politics, he would still be happily selling pillows and house slippers for more than 50 dollars each.

Forum List

Back