Mike Johnson warned the US was going down a 'dark and depraved' path

Yeah, we knew you'd bring out your boys eventually.

Good. I like an honest....................... well, you can't say "man"................it's kind of hard to tell just what you are. You look kind of girlie in that pretty, sparkly dress.

Hey, folks! Another leftist who can't finish an argument that he/she/it is losing without calling someone the "N" word.

Yeah, we knew you'd bring out your boys eventually.

Good. I like an honest....................... well, you can't say "man"................it's kind of hard to tell just what you are. You look kind of girlie in that pretty, sparkly dress.

Hey, folks! Another leftist who can't finish an argument that he/she/it is losing without calling someone the "N" word.

Wow...I guess "you people" really don't like people seeing your "worship service"...too bad, own the God you all want everyone else in America to live by.

Stop trying to play God, he can do his own condemning.

Clinton had sex with a 19 year old intern while at work, in the oval office

your turn, match that with a sexual exploit Trump had while in office

Oh? They had sex before Clinton was even president? Or are you just fucking nuts?

I think the answer is rather obvious.

1701736232976.jpeg

Mein Kampf für amerikanische Kinder...

Wow...I guess "you people" really don't like people seeing your "worship service"...too bad, own the God you all want everyone else in America to live by.

Stop trying to play God, he can do his own condemning.

Thanks for trying to participate.

I especially like your attempts at useful non-sequiturs.

Come back soon. This is fun.

You were running along...right???
Get used to being on the losing side of every factual and logical argument.
Keep running along....
Don't you have a god of hate to be on your knees to right about now?

Awwwwwwwwww.

Thanks for playing. Still no trophy, however.

Enjoy your social validation dopamine hit?

Come back for more attention-grabbing. We enjoy giving it to you, even when it's just in the form of laughter.

Awwwwwwwwww.

Thanks for playing. Still no trophy, however.

Enjoy your social validation dopamine hit?

Come back for more attention-grabbing. We enjoy giving it to you, even when it's just in the form of laughter.

Damn didn't you say you were done....guess we see who need's attention.

Git on now boy....don't you got a service your "god" needs doing?

Damn didn't you say you were done....guess we see who need's attention.

Git on now boy....don't you got a service your "god" needs doing?

Well, that was fairly lame. You're going to have to try a little harder to insult me if you want a response today. I'll be going to the church shortly, to pray before I go to bed, as I usually do.

Better make it quick.

I thought the "boy" touch was a halfway creative try, but when I stop and think of it........nope. Not insulted.

Well, that was fairly lame. You're going to have to try a little harder to insult me if you want a response today. I'll be going to the church shortly, to pray before I go to bed, as I usually do.

Better make it quick.

I thought the "boy" touch was a halfway creative try, but when I stop and think of it........nope. Not insulted.

So everyone can see...you were "done" about 6 posts ago.
Seeking validation for your "god" nonsense or you were just lying when you said you were done.
You people just don't know when you are the fool.
Are you gone now or just hanging around foe validation???...lol.

So everyone can see...you were "done" about 6 posts ago.
Seeking validation for your "god" nonsense or you were just lying when you said you were done.
You people just don't know when you are the fool.
Are you gone now or just hanging around foe validation???...lol.

Yet you keep coming back. You simply can't get enough of me.

Here, I'll give you an out, to save face.

Bye.

I guess you don't have a problem with butchering helpless children in the womb,something legalized after 1973 Roe decision

so yeh.... guess I'll just mosey along since I don't like talking to Neanderthals
No child has ever existed in a womb. Children need to be born , children like all other people , have birthdates. That's what distinguishes them from fetuses.

Forum List

Back