Mike Johnson: Abortion An "American Holocaust"

These are the MAGA anti-abortionists:
1700720015082.png

It looks like he wants to fight the next election on abortion. I suspect that the dems will not be shedding tears over this.

In other news Tommy Tubbyville is wittering on about post birth abortions. A gop myth. Tommy is all in for trump as is Johnson.

Do they think that this medieval nonsense will gain votes among educated people ?

Who runs the GOP ? They display a level of naivety that defies belief.
He's the gift that keeps on giving...

...to the Democrats.

As Dobbs may fade slightly from the awareness of some, you have this Talibanic whackjob keeping it front and center.

Nope. Stop telling that lie.

There is zero question. Your corrupt party is prosecuting everyone who disagrees with you, particularly Trump. His crime is not being a Democrat.

The irony is the Democrat politicians when they win and end democracy aren't taking you with them according to all world history. When they win, you will be as poor and unfree as we are.

That is a nice conciliation prize you suck and deserve it. It's your fault because your motivation is greed

So what? It’s his opinion, and he has a right to it. He is not a tyrant. He has one vote in the House.

It's absolutely amazing, isn't it? WinterBorn isn't even a Democrat (he says) and he's here parroting the Democrat party just like he is!!!!!!! It always astounds me. But he's not a Democrat it's incredible! I've seen his posts literally for YEARS and every one loves Democrats, but he's not one!?!?!

Amazing, huh?

They never had that right to begin with. Buy we needed to fight to make this fact clear to them. A bit like beating the shit out of some would-be robber, to make the point that no, he does not have any right to my wallet.

Tommy Tainant is a dumb ass. I worked for years in Europe and was never ever the dick Tommy is to us to Europeans I disagreed with. I mean his tone of speech is fine, but he's obviously consumed by leftist bigotry. If he didn't tell us he wasn't an American leftist, no one would know. That ends any interesting conversation. Tommy is a Democrat. There is nothing else. It's sad, but Tommy decided to be nothing more. A West Coast liberal, Tommy, same thing

It's absolutely amazing, isn't it? WinterBorn isn't even a Democrat (he says) and he's here parroting the Democrat party just like he is!!!!!!! It always astounds me. But he's not a Democrat it's incredible! I've seen his posts literally for YEARS and every one loves Democrats, but he's not one!?!?!

Amazing, huh?

So being in favor of married couples being able to get contraceptives is a democrat idea? lol

Amazing, huh?

What is truly amazing is that you think you know better than I do. I know I have never been a member of any political party, and I know who I have voted for since 1978.

And why is it so important to you? My responses to your drivel will not change. But I guess that is easier that addressing the actual topic.

There is zero question. Your corrupt party is prosecuting everyone who disagrees with you, particularly Trump. His crime is not being a Democrat.

The irony is the Democrat politicians when they win and end democracy aren't taking you with them according to all world history. When they win, you will be as poor and unfree as we are.

That is a nice conciliation prize you suck and deserve it. It's your fault because your motivation is greed
Bullshit. Stop telling that lie.

Bullshit. Stop telling that lie.

There is no lie that I can stop telling. Democrat politicians and office holders and bureaucrats are directly stealing elections. We will spit on you for how stupid you are since you will just end up broke and unfree like we will when you win. Democrat politicians NEVER take the fucking idiots who voted for them when they win, ever.

Killed by leftists: 100 million
Freed by leftists: 0

You're one of the total morons who are so greedy you believe their shallow lies to manipulate you. You are consumed by greed, not just stupidity

Forum List

Back