Mike Huckabee: Obama Marching Israelis 'To The Door Of The Oven'

From the Jerusalem Post

Obama slams Huckabee for invoking Holocaust in his criticism of Iran deal - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

Huckabee called Barack Obama “feckless” and “naive” in an interview with Breitbart News on Saturday, adding that by signing the deal the President “will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven.”

Speaking at a press conference in Ethiopia on Monday, Obama said that such "outrageous attacks" have become "all too commonplace" among Republican politicians.

Huckabee has come under fire from both Jewish groups and the Democratic party after making the comparison between the Holocaust and the Iran deal.

"There is a reason why 99 percent of the world thinks it's a good deal -- it's because it's a good deal," Obama said during a joint press conference with Ethiopian prime minister Hailemariam Desalegn in the capital Addis Ababa.

"The good news is that I've not yet heard a factual argument on other side that holds up to scrutiny," he added.

----------------------------------------

Huckabee and the GOP totally ignores the FACT that this deal wasn't between the US and Iran, but between Iran and a half dozen other countries.

And like Obama said: "The good news is that I've not yet heard a factual argument on other side that holds up to scrutiny,"

Which is actually pretty typical of the GOP.
Huckabee is an ignorant goy, no better then a cockroach in understanding the Shoah, it wasn't until 30 years ago that these southern preacher vermin used to disliked jews and til they came up with israel included in their lunatic end times fantasies and needed the Jews to fulfill their delusions. These vermin like huckabee are enamored with the ides of Jews , not real jews but some cartoonish idea of jews that fit his purpose, he is a real slimy character. hopefully he goes the way as that other fat POS, jerry falwell

:slap:if you weren't a fake Jew, you know thats even most liberals Jews, for the most part, are against Obama's sell out of America, Israel, and the Jewish people..

Pro-Israel Aipac Creates Group to Lobby Against the Iran Deal

The pro-Israel group Aipac has formed a tax-exempt lobbying group to oppose the nuclear deal reached this week with Iran.

Aipac, an acronym for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, has been a vocal critic of President Obama’s policies toward Israel and his negotiations with Iran. The new group, Citizens for a Nuclear Free Iran, was formed with the sole mission of educating the public “about the dangers of the proposed Iran deal,” said Patrick Dorton, a spokesman.

“This will be a sizable and significant national campaign on the flaws in the Iran deal,” Mr. Dorton said.

A person who had been briefed on the plan said the group planned to spend upward of $20 million on the effort. Another person familiar with the campaign said advertising was planned in 30 to 40 states. Both spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to reveal details of the campaign.

The new group is starting up as Mr. Obama and the White House are mounting a major push to sell the accord on Capitol Hill

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...creates-group-to-lobby-against-the-iran-deal/

Most American Jews support the Iran nuclear deal. Google it...
Who says? the Jew hater? any fake poll doesn't mean shit to me

Try some of these:

Most American Jews support the Iran nuclear deal. Google it...
Who says? the Jew hater? any fake poll doesn't mean shit to me

Try some of these:
Most Jews don't support it Pocahontas....I include Israeli Jews in with most Jews :thup:

To a Christian this is fulfilling of end time prophesy. It's merely another step in the events that chronicle the last world war we humans are about to experience. It puts current events into perspective for a Believer.
And while I know that the Jewish population doesn't believe in the NT, what it predicts for Israel's near future is stunning to watch come to fruition.
Proclaiming that the world will stand with Iran, puts 1.all eyes on Israel, and 2.all nations will be against Israel. Heartbreaking.

Somewhat true, but the Israelis won't go quietly. Israelis are very strong tough People. Many may hate em, but they have to admit they are bad asses. Push em too far, and there will be annihilation.

Yes, that is true. Israel is the most dangerous nation on the planet. It has an "undeclared" nuclear arsenal and will not allow IAEA inspectors.

Israel’s massive nuclear arsenal is one of the world’s worst-kept secrets. Former Prime Minister Olmert blurted it out in an interview with German television.

Israel's Samson Option: the Real Nuclear Threat

yeah, real dangerous those Israeli's. Why they are so crazy and dangerous and trigger happy they have never pushed the button or even threatened their many surrounding enemies with their arsenal.

Yet the crazy moooosssslims almost orgasm thinking how on the first minute they get a bomb they will try to wipe out peaceful Israel.

WTF kind of world do liberals live in?

To a Christian this is fulfilling of end time prophesy. It's merely another step in the events that chronicle the last world war we humans are about to experience. It puts current events into perspective for a Believer.
And while I know that the Jewish population doesn't believe in the NT, what it predicts for Israel's near future is stunning to watch come to fruition.
Proclaiming that the world will stand with Iran, puts 1.all eyes on Israel, and 2.all nations will be against Israel. Heartbreaking.

luckily we wont be here and God will finally deal with His and Israel's enemies.

"This president’s foreign policy is the most feckless in American history."

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R) on Saturday invoked the specter of the Holocaust to criticize President Barack Obama for his decision to negotiate with Iran over its nuclear program.

“This president’s foreign policy is the most feckless in American history. It is so naive that he would trust the Iranians. By doing so, he will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven," Huckabee said in an interview with Breitbart News.

The presidential contender, a social conservative who is seen favorably by Republican voters, has promised to rescind the deal with Iran on his first day in office.

"This is the most idiotic thing, this Iran deal. It should be rejected by both Democrats and Republicans in Congress and by the American people. I read the whole deal. We gave away the whole store. It’s got to be stopped," he said in the interview.

Mike Huckabee: Obama Marching Israelis 'To The Door Of The Oven'

Well, that should excite the right-wing base. Huckabee sure knows how to turn a phrase.
That rightwing bastard is a real putz.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The "End times" again?

Kind of reminds me of the "Rocky" movies.....

And yet somehow Bible readers knew this was coming. America has always been solid in our support of Israel. Some are stunned by the fact that we just flipped sides. I don't know who you think wrote the Bible, but whoever it was, was remarkable. You can't tell me about 4015. These specific, not general or vague, prophecies were made thousands of years ago. We are watching Revelation in action. We are watching it unfold on TV.
Want the next step? Because it's documented.

You don't have to believe it. But you should know enough about it, to check the prophecies off, when you see them.

In The Last Days. ... For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle

From the Jerusalem Post

Obama slams Huckabee for invoking Holocaust in his criticism of Iran deal - Middle East - Jerusalem Post

Huckabee called Barack Obama “feckless” and “naive” in an interview with Breitbart News on Saturday, adding that by signing the deal the President “will take the Israelis and march them to the door of the oven.”

Speaking at a press conference in Ethiopia on Monday, Obama said that such "outrageous attacks" have become "all too commonplace" among Republican politicians.

Huckabee has come under fire from both Jewish groups and the Democratic party after making the comparison between the Holocaust and the Iran deal.

"There is a reason why 99 percent of the world thinks it's a good deal -- it's because it's a good deal," Obama said during a joint press conference with Ethiopian prime minister Hailemariam Desalegn in the capital Addis Ababa.

"The good news is that I've not yet heard a factual argument on other side that holds up to scrutiny," he added.

----------------------------------------

Huckabee and the GOP totally ignores the FACT that this deal wasn't between the US and Iran, but between Iran and a half dozen other countries.

And like Obama said: "The good news is that I've not yet heard a factual argument on other side that holds up to scrutiny,"

Which is actually pretty typical of the GOP.
Huckabee is an ignorant goy, no better then a cockroach in understanding the Shoah, it wasn't until 30 years ago that these southern preacher vermin used to disliked jews and til they came up with israel included in their lunatic end times fantasies and needed the Jews to fulfill their delusions. These vermin like huckabee are enamored with the ides of Jews , not real jews but some cartoonish idea of jews that fit his purpose, he is a real slimy character. hopefully he goes the way as that other fat POS, jerry falwell
Yep, it's true -

And still people wonder why in the world an overwhelming majority of Jewish-Americans vote Democrat.

It has nothing to do with rhetoric. In fact the liberals in America would make up the nazi youth of Germany with their antisemitic rhetoric. There are many reasons Jews vote democrat. You have the welfare queen Orthodox Jews in NYC that need the gravy train. Then you have the white guilt rich Jews. Then you have the Jews that buy the rhetoric.

I am not one of them. Cruz or Paul (maybe Walker or Carson) or bust for me.

I think you left out the Jews who vote Democrat because they don't want to be associated with the likes of you.

If anyone ever was in the Middle east they would know how small it is, any use of nuke would whip out the entire region , nukes are not like using cluster bombs the radioactivity would be the end of everyone, good guys and bad guys alike. That's what the thumpers are cheering for their so called end times where they go to disneyland in the sky,

And yet somehow Bible readers knew this was coming. America has always been solid in our support of Israel. Some are stunned by the fact that we just flipped sides. I don't know who you think wrote the Bible, but whoever it was, was remarkable. You can't tell me about 4015. These specific, not general or vague, prophecies were made thousands of years ago. We are watching Revelation in action. We are watching it unfold on TV.
Want the next step? Because it's documented.

You don't have to believe it. But you should know enough about it, to check the prophecies off, when you see them.

In The Last Days. ... For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle
And yet somehow Bible readers

What a surprise people acting out to fulfill this crazy stuff, self fulfilling "prophecy"

Christians love self-fulfilling prophecies - National Religious Skepticism Examiner.com

And that evangelical subculture has rotted the brain of the United States of America.

We have a big slice of our population waiting for Jesus to come back, they look forward to Armageddon, good news is bad news to them.

When we talk about the Left Behind series of books that I talk about in my book Crazy for God, what we’re really talking about is a group of people who are resentful because they know they’ve been left behind by modernity, by science, by education, by art, by literature.

The rest of us our getting on with our lives; these people are standing on a hilltop waiting for the end. And this is a dangerous group of people to have as neighbors and they’re our national neighbors and this is the source of all these insanities that we see leveled at the president.

One way or another they go back to this little evangelical subculture… it’s a disaster.

Look, a village cannot reorganize village life to suit the village idiot. It’s as simple as that, and we have to understand: we have a village idiot in this country. It’s called fundamentalist Christianity.

Last edited:
And still people wonder why in the world an overwhelming majority of Jewish-Americans vote Democrat.

It has nothing to do with rhetoric. In fact the liberals in America would make up the nazi youth of Germany with their antisemitic rhetoric. There are many reasons Jews vote democrat. You have the welfare queen Orthodox Jews in NYC that need the gravy train. Then you have the white guilt rich Jews. Then you have the Jews that buy the rhetoric.

I think you left out the Jews who vote Democrat because they don't want to be associated with the likes of you.
Or more accurately they buy into the myth right wingers are against them.

The sad part is if the Jews voted conservative they could put NY and NJ in play and swing FL red!

Or more accurately they buy into the myth right wingers are against them.

The sad part is if the Jews voted conservative they could put NY and NJ in play and swing FL red!

Orthodox Jews are 70% conservative. i'm not sure how you think otherwise. They are also having many more kids then the leftist secular Jews they'll be bred out eventually.:thup:

Forum List

Back