Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes

Well you have to understand, the reason they're lesbians in the first place is rooted in such a deep disdain for the male gender that ...well...the obvious. Also, one of them still dresses and acts like a man usually, so the desire for normalcy persists while the simmering hatred bubbles up from below...

January 14, 2016
Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's 5-year-old son with a HAMMER, duct-taped his eyes and kicked him in the groin until he bled and suffered two strokes' Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's son, 5, until he suffered 2 strokes'

And don't forget about this one:

Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

And this one:

A lesbian couple is facing 21 counts of child abuse after being accused of abusing their three children....Eraca Dwan Craig, 31, and Christian Jessica DeAnda, 44, of Salinas, California...The Monterey Herald reports that the girl was covered in bruises when a welfare worker went to the visit the couple's home on March 14, and then revealed that she was chained to the floor 'all day, every day.'..In addition to their 8-year-old daughter, the couple have two sons, ages 5 and 3-years-old Lesbians who chained daughter to wall so she couldn't eat stand trial

^^ All three kids were on the verge of starvation. Only the daughter was chained up every day though.

I think that when people give themselves a proud identity derived from a type of wrong sex (in this case, lesbian) they practice (sex is for procreation), then the barn door sort of gets kicked open for any other wrong sex being embraced.

And just in general, identifying yourself as a lesbian, say, is really a way of saying "I subconsciously or consciously loathe males so much that I would rather have sex with a female dressed up as a man than an actual man". Or "I can and should justify drugging my son to be a girl". Or "I can justify kicking my little boy in the balls and beating him with a hammer because men suck"...

Of the two identical twin girls I know that I've been discussing on another thread, one turned out gay and the other straight. So there's that. But there's a further story too. One of the lesbian moms of these twins, the lipstick one a friend of mine got to know to where she divulged her sordid past. Turns out she was molested by a man when she was little and grew up simultaneously fearing men but also lusting after them because of the imprinted sexualizing as a child. So her way of resolving this was to be with a butch lesbian... They still had epic fights so there was no resolution. The eventually split up and the women went back and forth between men and butch lesbians in her relationships to this day.

..I could go on and on with this woman's checkered and waffling sexual manifestations of earlier abuse, except it would divert from the point I'm trying to make, which is this:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Now the LGBT professional blogger crew will show up spamming this thread in no time, claiming that "most molestation and abuse occurs from heteros". Except that it doesn't, not really. The propensity (likelihood of the tendency to abuse sexually) occurs more frequently (and probably as you might suspect) in people who embrace wrong sex as an identity (homosexuals, as an example):

Here's what the Mayo Clinic says about the demographics who sexually abuse children:

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia),or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia). The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

So, in short, homosexuals molest children up to 40% of all childhood molestation reports (those that are reported, boys tend to under report when they are molested because of stigma and shame being buggered by a man). So the LGBT payroll bloggers will say that "see! 40% is less than 60%!" But what you need to understand is that homosexuals only make up (for now, numbers growing) around 2-5% of the entire population. So we have 2-5% of the entire population accounting for approaching half of all child molestation. That's what you call "a propensity to molest".

I think red flags should appear when adults are creating identities from their sexual kinks, parading them down streets in "pride" and then wanting to involve children in their lives. Their obvious and screaming mental wounds are poised to infect the children who are sucked into their midst by natural birth or by adoption. At the very least, anyone identifying themselves and parading any type but especially unusual sexual behavior in public as a constant part of their persona should be watched closely if they are entrusted with the unsupervised care of children..
Typical of progressives...
This is typical of hetero christian parents?

http://nypost.com/2015/10/14/parents-charged-in-fatal-beating-of-son-inside-ny-church/

Well you have to understand, the reason they're lesbians in the first place is rooted in such a deep disdain for the male gender that ...well...the obvious. Also, one of them still dresses and acts like a man usually, so the desire for normalcy persists while the simmering hatred bubbles up from below...

January 14, 2016
Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's 5-year-old son with a HAMMER, duct-taped his eyes and kicked him in the groin until he bled and suffered two strokes' Lesbian couple 'beat one woman's son, 5, until he suffered 2 strokes'

And this one:

A lesbian couple is facing 21 counts of child abuse after being accused of abusing their three children....Eraca Dwan Craig, 31, and Christian Jessica DeAnda, 44, of Salinas, California...The Monterey Herald reports that the girl was covered in bruises when a welfare worker went to the visit the couple's home on March 14, and then revealed that she was chained to the floor 'all day, every day.'..In addition to their 8-year-old daughter, the couple have two sons, ages 5 and 3-years-old Lesbians who chained daughter to wall so she couldn't eat stand trial

^^ All three kids were on the verge of starvation. Only the daughter was chained up every day though.

I think that when people give themselves a proud identity derived from a type of wrong sex (in this case, lesbian) they practice (sex is for procreation), then the barn door sort of gets kicked open for any other wrong sex being embraced.

And just in general, identifying yourself as a lesbian, say, is really a way of saying "I subconsciously or consciously loathe males so much that I would rather have sex with a female dressed up as a man than an actual man". Or "I can and should justify drugging my son to be a girl". Or "I can justify kicking my little boy in the balls and beating him with a hammer because men suck"...

Of the two identical twin girls I know that I've been discussing on another thread, one turned out gay and the other straight. So there's that. But there's a further story too. One of the lesbian moms of these twins, the lipstick one a friend of mine got to know to where she divulged her sordid past. Turns out she was molested by a man when she was little and grew up simultaneously fearing men but also lusting after them because of the imprinted sexualizing as a child. So her way of resolving this was to be with a butch lesbian... They still had epic fights so there was no resolution. The eventually split up and the women went back and forth between men and butch lesbians in her relationships to this day.

..I could go on and on with this woman's checkered and waffling sexual manifestations of earlier abuse, except it would divert from the point I'm trying to make, which is this:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Now the LGBT professional blogger crew will show up spamming this thread in no time, claiming that "most molestation and abuse occurs from heteros". Except that it doesn't, not really. The propensity (likelihood of the tendency to abuse sexually) occurs more frequently (and probably as you might suspect) in people who embrace wrong sex as an identity (homosexuals, as an example):

Here's what the Mayo Clinic says about the demographics who sexually abuse children:

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia),or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia). The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

So, in short, homosexuals molest children up to 40% of all childhood molestation reports (those that are reported, boys tend to under report when they are molested because of stigma and shame being buggered by a man). So the LGBT payroll bloggers will say that "see! 40% is less than 60%!" But what you need to understand is that homosexuals only make up (for now, numbers growing) around 2-5% of the entire population. So we have 2-5% of the entire population accounting for approaching half of all child molestation. That's what you call "a propensity to molest".

I think red flags should appear when adults are creating identities from their sexual kinks, parading them down streets in "pride" and then wanting to involve children in their lives. Their obvious and screaming mental wounds are poised to infect the children who are sucked into their midst by natural birth or by adoption. At the very least, anyone identifying themselves and parading any type but especially unusual sexual behavior in public as a constant part of their persona should be watched closely if they are entrusted with the unsupervised care of children..
This isn't typical behavior for anyone. This is criminal child abuse.

Of course it is. But the only time the harm of a child matters to Sil...is if it gays who do the harming. All the harm that straights do their children, christians, anyone but gays.......is beneath Sil's notice for one simple reason.

It doesn't let her hurt gay people. As that is the only time Sil cares about any child but perhaps her own.

Were you the one who voted post #24 "Funny" bodecea?
You hate lesbians in general? Or you hate child abusers in general?
She probably cheered this good hetero christian couple on:

http://nypost.com/2015/10/14/parents-charged-in-fatal-beating-of-son-inside-ny-church/
It kind of makes you wonder, doesn't it? When someone is sooooo intolerant of a particular group. What ever happened to make sil so particularly hateful toward LGBT that all he or she can do every day is look for bad stories about LGBT.

January 14, 2016

And this one:

Typical of the emasculation of America...
That's a completely stupid statement unfounded by any fact.
I don't know what else you can call it, two lesbians kicking a guy in the nuts over and over again… LOL

Well you have to understand, the reason they're lesbians in the first place is rooted in such a deep disdain for the male gender that..

So that is the reason why you are such a homophobic bigot?

This is clearly a tragedy- criminal child abuse- to deplored- not to be used as justification for your own bigotry.

For example- if I were to post this- and claim that the reason why people are Christians are because they have such disdain for children- and claim this is an example
Christian Parents Biblically Beat Child To Death For Mispronouncing Word - Religion - Nigeria

Christian Parents Biblically Beat Child To Death For Mispronouncing Word

That would be using the tragedy of monstrous parents- who happened to be Christian- to attack all Christians.

That would be bigotry.

That is what you are doing.

You are despicable.

And this one:

I don't know what else you can call it, two lesbians kicking a guy in the nuts over and over again… LOL
Call it what is is. It's child abuse. The only part you seem to emphasize is that the parents happen to be lesbian instead of hetero. That's the big deal for you in this.

And this one:

What do you think we should call this?

Baby Chance: Father beat 9-week-old baby to death in Florida home; parents charged

The manning up of America?

Thread 56.....Sil's obsession with homosexuals continues.
He really hates LGBT.

She. Beyond expectation, Sil is a middle aged woman.

And this obsession with gays has completely consumed her life. She has 56 threads on the topic, each with dozens if not hundreds of pages of her elaborate pseudo-legal rants. She created her own website where she begs for donations to fight gays. She links to it in her sig. Its a fucking freakshow.

She even created her own message board on yuku where she is the only participant.......and has 29 open threads on gays where she talks only to herself.

This is what mental illness looks like. Not the pejorative 'you crazy!'. But genuine mental illness. She desperately needs help.

Men think they are so important to lesbians that lesbians "hate" them and ALL males no matter how young. That's not what's happened here. These two women are abusive parents. They are criminals and should be prosecuted for their crimes.

The fact that they happen to be lesbians is irrelevant, except in the minds of LGBT haters and bigots.

Call it what is is. It's child abuse. The only part you seem to emphasize is that the parents happen to be lesbian instead of hetero. That's the big deal for you in this.
Sounds to me like those lesbians don't like his nuts… LOL

Regarding the OP.

lesbianism occurs throught female aggression.

When men like a woman they will fight over her. When women like a man they will attack the man. This devalues the object of desire, the man, in the eyes of the competition, the other women.

some very aggressive women get confused and turn dry humper.

And men who are unable to attract a woman accuse her of being a lesbian.

Thread 56.....Sil's obsession with homosexuals continues.
He really hates LGBT.

She. Beyond expectation, Sil is a middle aged woman.

And this obsession with gays has completely consumed her life. She has 56 threads on the topic, each with dozens if not hundreds of pages of her elaborate pseudo-legal rants. She created her own website where she begs for donations to fight gays. She links to it in her sig. Its a fucking freakshow.

She even created her own message board on yuku where she is the only participant.......and has 29 open threads on gays where she talks only to herself.

This is what mental illness looks like. Not the pejorative 'you crazy!'. But genuine mental illness. She desperately needs help.
Thanks for the background.

The only benefit to this sick woman sil acting out her illness is it makes me aware of how many open hearted, open minded, good people there are who post here!

Sounds to me like those lesbians don't like his nuts… LOL
Sounds to me like you're nuts about making this child abuse all about the parents being lesbian. NO ONE should treat a child this way, no matter who they happen to be married to.

Is it a new thing, lesbians going around kicking guys in the nuts… LOL

Forum List

Back