Middle Class Tax Cut

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/11/12/trump-advisers-exploring-tax-proposal-that-would-lower-middle-class-rate-percent/?outputType=amp

Predictably, the Liberals are going to trash, tear, and smear this plan. But, it’s not like they are coming to the table with a plan to cut spending or an alternative to help the Middle Class besides expanding the criteria of “the wealthy” to include a good chunk of the Middle Class.
Bologna. Actually Democrats want to raise taxes on the rich so we can invest in American infrastructure and Americans for a change. The worst inequality and upward Mobility ever means something, brainwashed functional moron. And Democrats want a tax cut for the middle class along with that. If you count all taxes we have a flat tax system which is a gigantic giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else. For 30 years now. Google the only tax graph you need to know super duper.

Bullshit. But thanks for reminding US about the “for the Infrastructure” gimmick. Why not throw in “for the children”. Either way, it’s a play to eliminate the Middle Class. You keep saying “gigantic giveaway for the rich” yet the Middle Class always keep less of their paycheck under your “stick it to the rich” plans. Also, you leave out how you need to pay off your cronies and endless layers of bureaucrats.

Name a Democrat President where the Middle Class kept most of their paychecks?
These ridiculous give away to the rich Reagan tax cuts have wrecked the middle class since 1982. Google fact left demise of the middle class

You can’t answer naming a a DEmocrrat who put more take home pay in the hands of Middle Class workers. You keep blaming Reagan.... a lot of voters today don’t give a flying fuck who he is. But, since you asked me.... Ronald Reagan is the best President in my lifetime. I had a Middle Class Father and Middle Class Stepfather whose professions were tied to the building and construction industry which suffered on a macro basis under Carter. Reagan came in and there were jobs and more steady work. Times were great for this Middle Class Family under Reagan. Carter was penance and punishment.
Reagan did it with deregulation that gave us the s&l crisis and triple the debt. What a scam LOL on average Carter kept things going and Reagan started the middle class collapse on average. Google demise of the middle class fact left.

Google will tell you anything you want it to. Google is still not showing you a Democrat or Democrat policy that is enabling the Midfle Class to keep more of what it earns.

Bologna. Actually Democrats want to raise taxes on the rich so we can invest in American infrastructure and Americans for a change. The worst inequality and upward Mobility ever means something, brainwashed functional moron. And Democrats want a tax cut for the middle class along with that. If you count all taxes we have a flat tax system which is a gigantic giveaway to the rich and a screw job for everyone else. For 30 years now. Google the only tax graph you need to know super duper.

Bullshit. But thanks for reminding US about the “for the Infrastructure” gimmick. Why not throw in “for the children”. Either way, it’s a play to eliminate the Middle Class. You keep saying “gigantic giveaway for the rich” yet the Middle Class always keep less of their paycheck under your “stick it to the rich” plans. Also, you leave out how you need to pay off your cronies and endless layers of bureaucrats.

These ridiculous give away to the rich Reagan tax cuts have wrecked the middle class since 1982. Google fact left demise of the middle class

You can’t answer naming a a DEmocrrat who put more take home pay in the hands of Middle Class workers. You keep blaming Reagan.... a lot of voters today don’t give a flying fuck who he is. But, since you asked me.... Ronald Reagan is the best President in my lifetime. I had a Middle Class Father and Middle Class Stepfather whose professions were tied to the building and construction industry which suffered on a macro basis under Carter. Reagan came in and there were jobs and more steady work. Times were great for this Middle Class Family under Reagan. Carter was penance and punishment.
Reagan did it with deregulation that gave us the s&l crisis and triple the debt. What a scam LOL on average Carter kept things going and Reagan started the middle class collapse on average. Google demise of the middle class fact left.

Google will tell you anything you want it to. Google is still not showing you a Democrat or Democrat policy that is enabling the Midfle Class to keep more of what it earns.
Yes yes, only bought off ex Coke head DJs like Sean and Ross know the truth LOL.... Flat tax system it's great for the rich! Enjoy....raising taxes on the bloated rich and cutting them on the middle-class I'm sure it would make no difference. Nor would cutting healthcare and daycare costs, college and the training costs, etc etc. Idiot.

Yes yes, only bought off ex Coke head DJs like Sean and Ross know the truth LOL.... Flat tax system it's great for the rich! Enjoy....raising taxes on the bloated rich and cutting them on the middle-class I'm sure it would make no difference. Nor would cutting healthcare and daycare costs, college and the training costs, etc etc. Idiot.

Name calling only exposes your limited ability to debate. Where did I specifically call for cutting any of the programs you listed? What is your plan for the Middle Class that can actually benefit us beyond conveying your hatred for Reagan?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/11/12/trump-advisers-exploring-tax-proposal-that-would-lower-middle-class-rate-percent/?outputType=amp

Predictably, the Liberals are going to trash, tear, and smear this plan. But, it’s not like they are coming to the table with a plan to cut spending or an alternative to help the Middle Class besides expanding the criteria of “the wealthy” to include a good chunk of the Middle Class.

Trump told us this same BS before the 2018 elections and it was all lies.

why do you keep falling for the same tricks?

I look at the metrics and results. More paycheck, more jobs.

I look at the metrics and results. More paycheck, more jobs.

What does that have to do with Trump lying about a tax cut before the 2018 elections?

Name calling only exposes your limited ability to debate. Where did I specifically call for cutting any of the programs you listed? What is your plan for the Middle Class that can actually benefit us beyond conveying your hatred for Reagan?

Oops of course I meant brainwashed functional idiot. What do you need a diagram? Tax the rich cut taxes on the middle class cut the cost of healthcare and give it to everyone and cut costs for daycare and college and training.

Oops of course I meant brainwashed functional idiot. What do you need a diagram? Tax the rich cut taxes on the middle class cut the cost of healthcare and give it to everyone and cut costs for daycare and college and training.

You need to provide an empirically-validated graph sourced by something other than what lies in your ears. Stop dumping yourself.

Tax cuts and deficit spending is using borrowed money.
Putting $23T on the credit card is going to be a disaster in a few years when the interest rates climb.
I'd rather see a balanced budget amendment than keep adding to the Debt.
I'd support a 3% federal sales tax, aka a VAT to pay as we go.

How about just spending less money?

On what?

All welfare, subsidies, bailouts, entitlements, grants and foreign aid.

Get rid of about 2/3rds of the filthy agencies that don't do a damn thing of value.

Stop spending federal money on education.

Do away with the Departments of Energy, HUD and half a dozen more.

Ron Paul came up with a great plan in 2011 to cut Federal spending a trillion a year and still keep Social Security, Medicare and Defense spending. Hell, he even included some welfare in it.

Ron Paul's Plan to Cut the Deficit, End Parts of the Government

Ron Paul's Plan to Cut the Deficit, End Parts of the Government

Some highlights of Paul's plan:

• Cuts $902 billion in spending during the first year of a Paul presidency compared to current spending levels, or $981 billion compared to President Obama's budget request
  • Eliminates five federal departments: Energy, Housing and Urban Development, Commerce, Interior, and Education
  • Lowers the corporate tax rate to 15 percent
  • Makes a 10 percent reduction in the federal workforce
  • Eliminates all U.S. foreign aid
  • Allows younger citizens to opt out of Social Security
  • Converts the federal Medicaid program into block-grants distributed to states
  • Over its first four years, Paul's plan would cut over $4.1 trillion in spending while bringing in $2.9 trillion less revenue, reducing the projected deficit by $783 billion according to the Paul campaign's own comparison to the Congressional Budget Office's baseline projections of current spending levels
Here is Paul's complete plan to Restore America. That plan is a great start to get back to fiscal responsibility and to start working on the debt.

http://c3244172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/RestoreAmericaPlan.pdf

You scream about grants, but you promote Rand Paul's grant program? Libertarianism makes you stupid.

You need to provide an empirically-validated graph sourced by something other than what lies in your ears. Stop dumping yourself.
Read a newspaper for crying out loud. Not published by Rupert Murdoch LOL. The graph you want is at "the only tax graph you need to know". Straight from the IRS Tama proves that everyone is paying about 27% on average except for the very poorest. Who paid about 18%....

Tax cuts and deficit spending is using borrowed money.
Putting $23T on the credit card is going to be a disaster in a few years when the interest rates climb.
I'd rather see a balanced budget amendment than keep adding to the Debt.
I'd support a 3% federal sales tax, aka a VAT to pay as we go.

How about just spending less money?

On what?

Pretty much everything. Fire up the chainsaws and start slashing.

Forum List

Back