Middle Ages for Educators

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Princeton has a new site that looks really, really cool.

Resources by era OR geography.

And..........AND for those of you that remember when Peter Brown was a thing:

Ok. That last one could just be me. He was the be all and end all until he wasn't. I either grew up or moved on or something.

By “C.E.” I assume the godless lib educators mean the more correct AD
That's only been in use since the 1700s......

You found something to throw a fit about. Thanks,

“Common Era” existed but has not been on common use until recently when the godless lib academics decided they wanted no part of religion

“Common Era” existed but has not been on common use until recently when the godless lib academics decided they wanted no part of religion
It's been in use for most of my adult life. I am a pretty avid fan of history. Further, the sites listed as sources are more interested in the primary sources.

It's been in use for most of my adult life. I am a pretty avid fan of history. Further, the sites listed as sources are more interested in the primary sources.
Until recently BC and AD was the most common terms

This appears to be change just for the sake of change and adds nothing to history

This appears to be change just for the sake of change and adds nothing to history
I guess that depends on your recent. So..............did you even look at any of the primary resources or anything at all in the link or are you just going to pitch a fit about this right here? Because if you want to talk about the actual material---which is fascinating-I'm all for it. If you are just going to bitch then you are wasting my time.

I guess that depends on your recent. So..............did you even look at any of the primary resources or anything at all in the link or are you just going to pitch a fit about this right here? Because if you want to talk about the actual material---which is fascinating-I'm all for it. If you are just going to bitch then you are wasting my time.
I suppose I will just waste your time

If the lib academics were not allergic to God we could have moved on to their secondary message

I suppose I will just waste your time

If the lib academics were not allergic to God we could have moved on to their secondary message
Say goodnight, Mac.

That would be true only if you were reading older documents.

Why should a member of another religion use our system for dating events?
Because its been the standard for the modern world for over 1000 years.

Christian western culture and western technology has led the world with many inventions.

should godless libs reject everything that Christianity has blessed the world with?

How about Judism?

Jews have given the world many innovations and inventions?

Do godless libs want nothing to do with the Polio vaccine because of Jews like Jonas Salk?

this is utter stupidity by liberals

Forum List

Back