Microsoft threatens to shut down Gab after anti semitic post by user

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you.....
Facebook can't come for anyone. That's the difference between a business and the government. I don't expect you to understand that, but others here do and are ignoring it for political expediency.

Nor can bakers.

FascistBook is a monopoly and has a great deal of power. The Market is the answer to monopolies.

They, as usual, miss the point. They have no problem using government to enforce laws they approve of (forcing a baker to violate their beliefs) but it's quite OK for Fascistbook, Twitter or whoever to stifle speech because they are a "private business". If government stepped in and said that is a violation of the Constitution they would howl at the moon. They deny it they are goddamn liars

They don't miss the point. The left is evil.

Forcing FascistBook to live by the rules imposed on Americans might just compel the Oligarchs to suddenly decide authoritarian control of private business might not be such a great idea after all.

Fakebook is committing corporate suicide....anyone paying attention sees it and when it happens good fckn riddance

Microsoft Threatens to Shut Down Gab After Anti-Semitic Posts by User

Some can't comprehend the meaning

of FIRST THEY CAME FOR ALEX JONES THEN THEY CAME FOR

View attachment 209692
‘First They Came for Alex Jones’: Ted Cruz’s Crusade Against Facebook Reaches New Extreme

And now they try coming after GAB!! It won't be just google leftist goon squads.
NOT many may know who or what GAB is but it is twitter like site that is trying to become the next twitter without being leftist assholes banning someone for everything and anything they say.

Just like on here the Losers on the left try getting people who DONT' ACT/think like IDIOTS AS THEY DO BANNED, and as one TWAT on here mentioned in writing " THEY START THINGS" to get people kicked off she knows who the fk she is too.
Good for them. While I'm sure the OP would disagree......private companies (like this message board USMB) are under no obligation to keep people on their rolls that they don't want to.....for any reason.

Facebook can't come for anyone. That's the difference between a business and the government. I don't expect you to understand that, but others here do and are ignoring it for political expediency.

Nor can bakers.

FascistBook is a monopoly and has a great deal of power. The Market is the answer to monopolies.

They, as usual, miss the point. They have no problem using government to enforce laws they approve of (forcing a baker to violate their beliefs) but it's quite OK for Fascistbook, Twitter or whoever to stifle speech because they are a "private business". If government stepped in and said that is a violation of the Constitution they would howl at the moon. They deny it they are goddamn liars

Forcing FascistBook to live by the rules imposed on Americans might just compel the Oligarchs to suddenly decide authoritarian control of private business might not be such a great idea after all.

Fakebook is committing corporate suicide....anyone paying attention sees it and when it happens good fckn riddance

Exactly - unless the government steps in, Facebook is going to collapse.

But government is ALWAYS the foundation of any monopoly - so it is very likely that the government will bail out Facebook, and possibly nationalize it.

faceplant.jpg

Nor can bakers.

That's their decision to make, Mal. Is it not? I, and I'm sure a few others, applaud their decision.

Nor can bakers.

That's their decision to make, Mal. Is it not? I, and I'm sure a few others, applaud their decision.
\
Waddled in again, eh Pete? Let's get something straight here, I'm weary of your redundant BS and it's a sign you likely have some mental issues going on so why don't you go stalk someone else, you're just an annoyance

As for Facebook? I could not care less if they go under, much like Starbucks under their daffy leftist leadership. It's true, the left can't help themselves they destroy everything they touch...even shit they built. Fucking morons each and every one of you. Factoid

Now waddle along heifer, nobody cares about your redundant garbage

Nor can bakers.

\
Waddled in again, eh Pete? Let's get something straight here, I'm weary of your redundant BS and it's a sign you likely have some mental issues going on so why don't you go stalk someone else, you're just an annoyance

As for Facebook? I could not care less if they go under, much like Starbucks under their daffy leftist leadership. It's true, the left can't help themselves they destroy everything they touch...even shit they built. Fucking morons each and every one of you. Factoid

Putting pete on ignore was one of the better decisions I've made.

I value input from all sides, but pete has nothing to offer.

Nor can bakers.

\

An couple of interesting observations that I have made over the years:

1) an anonymous person's attempt at fat shaming is a clear indication that they are the ones who are....shall we say....in the morbidly obese catagory. I'm sure a mental health professional could have a field day with that one.

2) I have also found that nothing quite shows how "nobody cares" about a topic than continued posting about how "nobody cares". :71: It's as meaningful as the old "I've put you on Ignore.....I'm Ignoring you....here's my Ignore list.....song and dance.

And Mac1958's regressive right will oppose the regressive left as much as possible. see #60
You don't even have the balls to tag me when you talk about me. And speaking of that: Come on Jake, man up, just this once. .
:p You are unhappy I have no problem dealing with you. To the OP: these are private platforms, just like USMB. They can exclude anyone they want for just about any reason they want. I don't think that being able to say anti-semitic remarks should be protected on a private platform.

Last edited:
MS does not have to give anyone a platform.

End of story.
Because PRIVATE COMPANIES can decide who they will and will not serve?
No. Because they can decide what messages they choose to host and it is clearly stated in the TOS you agree to when you sign up.

So when they choose you because you aren't BLACK enough, , or they choose you because you don't hate whites enough, or they choose you because . KNOW HOW SNITCHES ARE HATED, WELLL BROWN SHIRT ANTIFA MINDED TRUMP HATING FK ARE THE FIRST ONES THEY'RE COMING FOR...........

Just like Hitler he shot his ass kissers first LMFAO you know those brown shirts........

HERE'S ANOTHER NEWS FLASH FOR STUPID PHUKCERS..

CHINA IS AND WILL OWN YOU BITCHES........... OBAMA GAVE OUR INTERNET AWAY A.HOLES.
th

Nor can bakers.

Exactly!

So why all these threads calling for legal action? Congressional hearings for Alex Jones? I mean, it would be hilarious, but our government is enough of a joke as it is.

Microsoft Threatens to Shut Down Gab After Anti-Semitic Posts by User

Some can't comprehend the meaning

of FIRST THEY CAME FOR ALEX JONES THEN THEY CAME FOR

View attachment 209692
‘First They Came for Alex Jones’: Ted Cruz’s Crusade Against Facebook Reaches New Extreme

And now they try coming after GAB!! It won't be just google leftist goon squads.
NOT many may know who or what GAB is but it is twitter like site that is trying to become the next twitter without being leftist assholes banning someone for everything and anything they say.

Just like on here the Losers on the left try getting people who DONT' ACT/think like IDIOTS AS THEY DO BANNED, and as one TWAT on here mentioned in writing " THEY START THINGS" to get people kicked off she knows who the fk she is too.
Good points! And, we are working our asses off to get the shit stain Trump banned!!!

Whatcha gonna do when they come for you.................... First they came for Alex Jones and I said nothing then they came for me bahahhaah you sutpid phuken pos losers think you are all so big and bad and everyone of you pathetic kunts end up getting your stuck smart mouth losers end up getting beat down RUFIO style moron ....Your all WEAK..

But we won’t make the Internet fairer or safer by pushing platforms into ever more aggressive efforts to police online speech. When social media platforms adopt heavy-handed moderation policies, the unintended consequences can be hard to predict. For example, Twitter’s policies on sexual material have resulted in posts on sexual health and condoms being taken down. YouTube’s bans on violent content have resulted in journalism on the Syrian war being pulled from the site. It can be tempting to attempt to “fix” certain attitudes and behaviors online by placing increased restrictions on users’ speech, but in practice, web platforms have had more success at silencing innocent people than at making online communities healthier.

Platform Censorship Won't Fix the Internet

most moronc can't comprhend "equal" because slefish pricks are just like you

YOU HAVE SPOKE LIKE A TRUE FACIST BITCH
NOW ALL YOU PUKES HAVE TO DO IS OPEN CONCENTRATION CAMPS FOR PEOPLE WHO SPEAK WHAT YOU POS C..TS DON'T LIKE.

AWW PUSSIES CAN'T STAND BALANCE THEY LIKE CONTROL .
th

Nor can bakers.

Exactly!

So why all these threads calling for legal action? Congressional hearings for Alex Jones? I mean, it would be hilarious, but our government is enough of a joke as it is.

People are reactionary.

It's ok. The right knows them all be heart, and is happy to take up the big government cause when it suits them
It takes a SMALL federal government to ensure Freedom of Speech. That is one of the few legitimate duties of the federal government.

Forum List

Back