Microsoft threatens to shut down Gab after anti semitic post by user

Then don't offer a place where people can share information and ideas.

Works for me. Gab should go the eff away.

Facebook advertises that they offered people a platform to share ideas, they should offer a platform to share ideas.

Except that Facebook has community standards. So does USMB for that matter.

Most of the bakers have codes of morality you have to abide by in order to use their services.

You fucking hypocrite.

Here's the thing... those "codes of conduct" aren't codified into law.

The TOS that most social media platforms have do pass legal muster.

In fact, they couldn't operate without them.

The real tipping point wasn't Facebook and YouTube banning Alex Jones, it was when the Federal Government shut down Backpage for promoting prostitution.

You are a Communist.

The double standard is the basis for everything you promote. The "some are more equal" model. Obviously you want PA laws when they serve your agenda, and you ignore them when they don't.

You Communists made the rules, but don't think YOU should have to follow them, those rules are for the Proles after all.

Justice for some is the goal of you Stalinists.

Hey, the 1950's called, they want their paranoia back.

Let's get real. Facebook and Twitter have to police their usage. Otherwise, they become liable for actions that happen. For instance, when Jones promoted his vile lies about the Sandy Hook Parents being crisis actors, those families were subjected to a lot of abuse from Jones' followers.

so what we are seeing here is Social Media finally cleaning up its act by enforcing the rules that were already in place.

They wouldn't be on microsoft's radar i they weren't threatening violence. Same with attention whore alex jones. They will portray themselves as victims though.

Then don't offer a place where people can share information and ideas.

Works for me. Gab should go the eff away.

Facebook advertises that they offered people a platform to share ideas, they should offer a platform to share ideas.

Except that Facebook has community standards. So does USMB for that matter.

Most of the bakers have codes of morality you have to abide by in order to use their services.

You fucking hypocrite.

Here's the thing... those "codes of conduct" aren't codified into law.

The TOS that most social media platforms have do pass legal muster.

In fact, they couldn't operate without them.

The real tipping point wasn't Facebook and YouTube banning Alex Jones, it was when the Federal Government shut down Backpage for promoting prostitution.

You are a Communist.

The double standard is the basis for everything you promote. The "some are more equal" model. Obviously you want PA laws when they serve your agenda, and you ignore them when they don't.

You Communists made the rules, but don't think YOU should have to follow them, those rules are for the Proles after all.

Justice for some is the goal of you Stalinists.

Hey, the 1950's called, they want their paranoia back.

Let's get real. Facebook and Twitter have to police their usage. Otherwise, they become liable for actions that happen. For instance, when Jones promoted his vile lies about the Sandy Hook Parents being crisis actors, those families were subjected to a lot of abuse from Jones' followers.

so what we are seeing here is Social Media finally cleaning up its act by enforcing the rules that were already in place.

So, I've been picking on the so-called conservatives who are flip-flopping on this issue. But what's your excuse, Joe? You're usually all-in on government taking over businesses, or at least pushing them around. Why the sudden change of heart? Are you just as shallow and unprincipled as the rest of them? Is it all just a matter of expedience?

So, I've been picking on the so-called conservatives who are flip-flopping on this issue. But what's your excuse, Joe? You're usually all-in on government taking over businesses, or at least pushing them around. Why the sudden change of heart? Are you just as shallow and unprincipled as the rest of them? Is it all just a matter of expedience?

Again, this is where you are confused.

I am for government taking over a business when that business is not acting in the public good.

There is no good allowing Neo-Nazi Creeps to spew their filth.

Again, this is where you are confused.

I am for government taking over a business when that business is not acting in the public good.

There is no good allowing Neo-Nazi Creeps to spew their filth.

"It's different when we do it" - popular tune these days.

Do you understand the argument I was making?

I only favor government intervention WHEN THERE IS A GOOD REASON.

SIngle Payer? Good reason. 50 million uninsured and spiralling health care costs. Good reason.

Public Accommedation Laws? People should have access to services. Good reason.

Letting Nazis spread their hate? No good reason for that, and no good reason for big corporations to allow violations of their terms of service to allow it.

You see, I'm not a liberal, I'm a pragmatist.

Do you understand the argument I was making?

I do. Do you understand that "good reason" is entirely subjective?

By your logic, government should be allowed to do anything that the majority thinks is for a good reason. That's a suicide pact.

If someone thinks there's a subjective good reason to let Nazis scream about killing the Jews, (which is what Gab was shut down for), let me know.

By your logic, government should be allowed to do anything that the majority thinks is for a good reason. That's a suicide pact.

Dude, hate to break it to you, that's how life works whether government does something about it or not. The problem with you Libertarian Retards is you all thing Government is this shadowy force of Lizard People who does things we don't want.

Usually, they do exactly what we want, good or bad.

Wait a minute.....Microsoft OWNS GAB ? GAB is hosted on Microsoft servers?
If not, exactly how does Microsoft "shut down" GAB ?

Letting Nazis spread their hate? No good reason for that, and no good reason for big corporations to allow violations of their terms of service to allow it.

You see, I'm not a liberal, I'm a pragmatist.

No, you're a moron who has no clue what Pragmatic means, or you're so confused you really believe the shit that spills from your lips.

What about letting LEFTIST Nazis spread THEIR hate? No problem at all with that huh Mr. "Pragmatic". :rolleyes:

Yeah, we see exactly what you are.

No, you're a moron who has no clue what Pragmatic means, or you're so confused you really believe the shit that spills from your lips.

What about letting LEFTIST Nazis spread THEIR hate? No problem at all with that huh Mr. "Pragmatic". :rolleyes:

Yeah, we see exactly what you are.

Yawn, guy, not sure what "Hate" you are talking about.

"I think it's bad that cop shot that kid in the back 16 times!"

"Why do you hate cops!!!!"

Microsoft Threatens to Shut Down Gab After Anti-Semitic Posts by User

Some can't comprehend the meaning

of FIRST THEY CAME FOR ALEX JONES THEN THEY CAME FOR

View attachment 209692
‘First They Came for Alex Jones’: Ted Cruz’s Crusade Against Facebook Reaches New Extreme

And now they try coming after GAB!! It won't be just google leftist goon squads.
NOT many may know who or what GAB is but it is twitter like site that is trying to become the next twitter without being leftist assholes banning someone for everything and anything they say.

Just like on here the Losers on the left try getting people who DONT' ACT/think like IDIOTS AS THEY DO BANNED, and as one TWAT on here mentioned in writing " THEY START THINGS" to get people kicked off she knows who the fk she is too.

Hell, I just joined!

If someone thinks there's a subjective good reason to let Nazis scream about killing the Jews, (which is what Gab was shut down for), let me know.

I guess I'll take that as a "No".

Dude, hate to break it to you, that's how life works whether government does something about it or not.

That may be the "law of the jungle", but the whole point of government is to avoid brutal bullying. You want a government that facilitates it.

The problem with you Libertarian Retards is you all thing Government is this shadowy force of Lizard People who does things we don't want.

No, that's your weird fantasy. I totally get that our government is giving the majority what they want. That's the problem. Because, often, what the majority wants is a blatant violation of rights of the minority.

Last edited:
Microsoft Threatens to Shut Down Gab After Anti-Semitic Posts by User

Some can't comprehend the meaning

of FIRST THEY CAME FOR ALEX JONES THEN THEY CAME FOR

View attachment 209692
‘First They Came for Alex Jones’: Ted Cruz’s Crusade Against Facebook Reaches New Extreme

And now they try coming after GAB!! It won't be just google leftist goon squads.
NOT many may know who or what GAB is but it is twitter like site that is trying to become the next twitter without being leftist assholes banning someone for everything and anything they say.

Just like on here the Losers on the left try getting people who DONT' ACT/think like IDIOTS AS THEY DO BANNED, and as one TWAT on here mentioned in writing " THEY START THINGS" to get people kicked off she knows who the fk she is too.

Hell, I just joined!

There's a huge back lash if they shut them down too.

Wait a minute.....Microsoft OWNS GAB ? GAB is hosted on Microsoft servers?
If not, exactly how does Microsoft "shut down" GAB ?

The same way USMB can shut you down " kick you off the site" , the same way any site can be shut down.

That may be the "law of the jungle", but the whole point of government is to avoid brutal bullying. You want a government that facilitates it.

I'm all for a government that bullies Nazis.

Hey, funny thing, you know what they do to Nazis in Germany today? They THROW THEIR ASSES IN PRISON AND LET THEM THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY DID WRONG.

We need to totally do that.

No, that's your weird fantasy. I totally get that our government is giving the majority what they want. That's the problem. Because, often, what the majority wants is a blatant violation of rights of the minority.

Boo-hoo.. Don't care. Majority Rules. Don't like it, too bad.

I'm all for a government that bullies Nazis.

How about a government that bullies progressives? Or Muslims. Blacks. Problem is, once you create your bully-state, you won't be running it. You won't always be in the majority. You could easily end up its target. What will you do then? ......

Boo-hoo.. Don't care. Majority Rules. Don't like it, too bad.

How about a government that bullies progressives? Or Muslims. Blacks. Problem is, once you create your bully-state, you won't be running it. You won't always be in the majority. You could easily end up its target. What will you do then? ......

Yawn, don't care.. get bored with your silly libertarian fantasies.

Nazis get bullied because they are SCUM. Can't get worked up about them. We have a president who enables them now, and look how well that is working out.

Refuse to bake a wedding cake for queers: Conservatives cheers and Liberal jeer.

Refuse to host Alex Jones on your platform: Liberal cheers and Conservatives jeer.

Admittedly, I am rather enjoying watching all the clowns flip their positions on business and property rights when it is convenient.
Tossing Jones and not Farrakhan is blatant hypocrisy on the part of social media and should be criticized. Only conservatives are getting banned. Enjoy yourself. Eventually they're coming for you.

Forum List

Back