Michigan be the NCAA Football National Champions

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Yep.

Michigan came out swinging, the game became uncertain for a bit, then Michigan closed the door.

All the idiots who claimed that the only reason Michigan succeeded at high levels was due to “sign stealing” are forever muzzled and silenced

A perfect D will be a perfect O 10 out of 10 times.
They made it interesting. They were within 7 for a minute. I was nervous. Even up 10 I was nervous still.

This is coming from a Michigan fan. Boy, it sure seemed like the refs let us get away with a lot of holds and pass interference calls that weren't made. When they were within 7. Rigged? Some people will make this argument that it was scripted for Michigan to win. Sure did seem like a forgone conclusion.

The other thing people will start talking about is Harbaugh's suspension and cheating. Is there a blemish on this championship? I say only the haters will remember that. But it is interesting Tom Brady was a cheater too and he played for Michigan. Maybe he learned it there. Whatever. That's what it takes to win.

Michigan looked like a professional football team. Huge. Like a BAMA team.

And will Jim leave now for the NFL?

I love what Jim said about how this matters in the family. He can now sit at the big boy table. Before, his dad and brother have won NFL or College championships Jim had not. Now he has. Monkey off back.

Even if Jim leaves, I like his assistant. He knows what to do now. What it takes.

They made it interesting. They were within 7 for a minute. I was nervous. Even up 10 I was nervous still.
Me too, especially given Washington’s continued sneaking up on teams
This is coming from a Michigan fan. Boy, it sure seemed like the refs let us get away with a lot of holds and pass interference calls that weren't made. When they were within 7. Rigged? Some people will make this argument that it was scripted for Michigan to win. Sure did seem like a forgone conclusion.
Yep, we got away with a few holds, but not all.
The other thing people will start talking about is Harbaugh's suspension and cheating. Is there a blemish on this championship?
I remember those 2000’s USC teams with Reggie Bush as champs, not that they werent champs, having it taken away due to minuscule BS. I think that’s what will happen here. Only butt hurt OSU fans will cling to it until they die.
And will Jim leave now for the NFL?
I hope not, but very likely he will.

Me too, especially given Washington’s continued sneaking up on teams

Yep, we got away with a few holds, but not all.

I remember those 2000’s USC teams with Reggie Bush as champs, not that they werent champs, having it taken away due to minuscule BS. I think that’s what will happen here. Only butt hurt OSU fans will cling to it until they die.

I hope not, but very likely he will.
You think Michigan's Championship could be taken away? No fucking way.

Michigan's running game and their defense were better than Washington's but the game still could have gone the other way if Washington's right tackle wasn't forced to hold on every play, slow feet. I think the better team won. We'll see a lot more next year when the 4 new teams, including Washington, join the Big. Congrats to the Big Wolverine.

Michigan's running game and their defense were better than Washington's but the game still could have gone the other way if Washington's right tackle wasn't forced to hold on every play, slow feet. I think the better team won. We'll see a lot more next year when the 4 new teams, including Washington, join the Big. Congrats to the Big Wolverine.
I think it's cool that from now on, 12 teams at the end of the year will be playing for a national championship.

And Michigan will forever be the last team to win the 4 team format. Not Bama. Not Georgia. US.

Yep.

Michigan came out swinging, the game became uncertain for a bit, then Michigan closed the door.

All the idiots who claimed that the only reason Michigan succeeded at high levels was due to “sign stealing” are forever muzzled and silenced
Michigan cheated for nothing?

So glad the NCAA just gave their coach a 3 game suspension and let them win a national title after cheating that they apparently did not need to do.

Well done.

It ranks up there with the New England Patriot and Astros championships.

You think Michigan's Championship could be taken away? No fucking way.
The coach was disciplined during the season. So logically if the team is to be disqualified for the Championship, they would have had that done to them and denied being in the NCAA College Playoffs. To do that now would make the NCAA powers that be look like fools.

Forum List

Back