Michigan AG charges participants in 2020 fake elector plot

Meanwhile, have you retards figured out what a woman is yet? Alternate. Not fraud. Learn definitions. Seems YOU are the prime example of a gullible moron.
I know what women is dumb fuck. You confuse me with the extreme left there retard. Do you know what a women is? Yall call Michele Obama a dude with her children standing beside her. Thought you idiots knew something about biology. You on the other hand walk in lock step with the rights biggest morons. Think Biden can't tell male from female there retard? Meanwhile your dear leader thinks cows climb ladders and airports were around in 1776. Talk about gullible. Then there is your take my house bull. No one is afraid of your bitch ass. Another delusion. Tell me some more retard stories I find them entertaining. Sort of like the one you belive where people can be indicted with no law on the books. Or how the fbi is weaponized against the Republicans with a Trump appointee at its head. Or even better how the fix was in on Hunter Biden with a Trump appointed prosecuter. Love some more shit to laugh at!

Alternate. Learn to read.
I remember when MAGA cultists rebranded fake facts as alternate facts.

Now they’re rebranding fake electors as alternate electors.

Whatever makes you losers feel better about losing, I guess. Wouldn’t want to hurt your feelings.

Read the previous posts idiot. Alternate electors are legal.

Pathetic deflection attempt. There’s only one deed to my house. Alternate electors are legal. Please try to take my home. You won’t like what happens.
Your "alternate electors" are legal, legitimate electors as much as Kellyanne Conway's "alternative facts" are actual facts.

These are emails' excerpts from the perps who cooked up this scheme, some sent to Trump's man, Boris Epshteyn.

“We would just be sending in ‘fake’ electoral votes to Pence so that ‘someone’ in Congress can make an objection when they start counting votes, and start arguing that the ‘fake’ votes should be counted.” (From Jack Wilenchik to Trump advisor Boris Epshteyn.)

In a followup email, he wrote, with a smiley face emoji, “‘alternative’ votes is probably a better term than ‘fake’ votes.”

“His idea is basically that all of us (GA, WI, AZ, PA, etc.) have our electors send in their votes (even though the votes aren’t legal under federal law — because they’re not signed by the Governor); so that members of Congress can fight about whether they should be counted on January 6th,” he wrote to several others, referring to Chesebro.

Wilenchik wrote that members of Congress “could technically argue that they’re not bound by federal law because they’re Congress and make the law, etc.”

The Michigan folks whom you claim are "alternate electors" submitted false certificates confirming they were legitimate electors despite Joe Biden winning the state.

ETA: To be clear the bozo writing this emails was from Arizona.

Last edited:
Here is some of what the Detroit News reported this morning:
(this site too, is behind a paywall. underlining and bolding by my avatar)

Re: where these certificates were actually signed, and the steps taken to keep it all secret:

• ".....Republican staffers in interviews with investigators said non-electors were blocked from entering the building and electors were required to surrender their cellphones to prevent any recording of the event. GOP elector Mayra Rodriguez would later tell the Jan. 6 Select Committee that Trump campaign aide Shawn Flynn was present and spoke to the electors at the site."

• Cellphone records obtained from Berden indicated she and Haggard shared some concerns over text on Dec. 14, 2020, regarding Maddock posting about the incident on Facebook, according to the affidavit.
    "Was she not told at the meeting to keep quite (sic)," Haggard wrote, according to the affidavit.
    "Yes we all were," Berden replied.
    "Right. If she can't keep quite (sic) after taking the oath what would she do as vice chair?" wrote Haggard, according to the affidavit.
    The affidavit cited several instances in which Maddock, Sheridan, Grot and Thompson admitted to signing the document."

• Michele Lundgren, said she was distraught over the charges and she questioned what evidence prosecutors had.
    The 73-year-old Detroiter said she had simply received a call on Dec. 13, 2020, to be in Lansing the following day. While there, Lundgren said she signed what she thought was a sign-in sheet.
    “We signed a blank piece of paper," Lundgren said. "And that’s all can tell you."

• Eventually, the false certificate was sent to the National Archives and Congress. The document inaccurately claimed the Trump electors had met inside the Michigan Capitol. However, they hadn't.

For starters Kathy Breden was not the Chairperson for the Electoral College of Michigan in 2020. I cannot even find any evidence the position even exist.
I also couldn't find it.

Also,
Sec. 46. As soon as practicable after the state board of canvassers has, by the official canvass, ascertained the result of an election as to electors of president and vice-president of the United States, the governor shall certify, under the seal of the state, to the United States secretary of state, the names and addresses of the electors of this state chosen as electors of president and vice-president of the United States. The governor shall also transmit to each elector chosen as an elector for president and vice-president of the United States a certificate, in triplicate, under the seal of the state, of his or her election.

So, claiming to be the legitimate electors was fraud.

A certification of ascertainment. They lied, creating a fraudulent and forged document that 'certified' Trump's victory and themselves as duly elected electors.

And they were indicted for it.
I gave you the document. It wasn't a "certification of ascertainment"

I gave you the document. It wasn't a "certification of ascertainment"

Dude, I gave you the link. And in it, the forged doc they fraudulently said they were duly elected electors for the State of Michigan (they weren't) and that they certify that Michigan electors voted for Trump (they didn't).

That's a crime.

Which is why they are being charged, they tried to pass it off as Official.

Yup. The created a forged and fraudulent election doc, fraudulently claimed to be electors and tried to 'certify' Michigan's electoral votes for Trump.

All forgeries. All frauds. All lies.

Forging election documents has consequences.

They're indicted for half a dozen felonies each. Forgery, conspiracy, election forgery.

But you pretend that an half a dozen felony indictments don't mean anything. Your desperate, willful ignorance don't really have any impact on the outcome.
Hey stupid, your own quote says ALLEGEDLY. Indictments mean nothing. Your utter ignorance of reality isn’t surprising. Nor is the fact that you seem to be missing these “documents”. Laughing at you.

If you didn’t lie so much it would be much easier for you.
There’s an ironic statement from a proven liar who refuses to even look at anything that shatters his narrative or what his Dim masters have told him. Cry harder liar.

I know what women is dumb fuck. You confuse me with the extreme left there retard. Do you know what a women is? Yall call Michele Obama a dude with her children standing beside her. Thought you idiots knew something about biology. You on the other hand walk in lock step with the rights biggest morons. Think Biden can't tell male from female there retard? Meanwhile your dear leader thinks cows climb ladders and airports were around in 1776. Talk about gullible. Then there is your take my house bull. No one is afraid of your bitch ass. Another delusion. Tell me some more retard stories I find them entertaining. Sort of like the one you belive where people can be indicted with no law on the books. Or how the fbi is weaponized against the Republicans with a Trump appointee at its head. Or even better how the fix was in on Hunter Biden with a Trump appointed prosecuter. Love some more shit to laugh at!
English please retard. Your gibberish may mean something to you lefturds but we sane people laugh at you. Try to take my house with a fake deed bitch. You won’t last 10 seconds. Fact.

Last edited:
Hey stupid, your own quote says ALLEGEDLY. Indictments mean nothing. Your utter ignorance of reality isn’t surprising. Nor is the fact that you seem to be missing these “documents”. Laughing at you.

Indictments mean probable cause, a grand jury, and arraignments.

But you keep pretending that indictments mean nothing. Your desperate, willful ignorance won't mean a thing.

Indictments mean probable cause, a grand jury, and arraignments.

But you keep pretending that indictments mean nothing. Your desperate, willful ignorance won't mean a thing.
Indictments mean nothing since the defense gets no say and evidence that could be barred at trial gets presented. Keep showing how ignorant you are and we’ll keep laughing at you. Your stupidity is astounding. Well, not really.

Indictments mean nothing since the defense gets no say and evidence that could be barred at trial gets presented. Keep showing how ignorant you are and we’ll keep laughing at you. Your stupidity is astounding. Well, not really.

Then what is Trump shitting his pants about if an indictment means nothing?

Then what is Trump shitting his pants about if an indictment means nothing?
How’s Fat Alvin’s temporarily permanent delay in that “slam dunk case” coming? A two tiered justice system that Commie shitstains like you and Slade applaud. Trump is going to walk, then you’ll be on suicide watch.

Forum List

Back