Michelle Obama: White People 'Don't Even See Me' and 'We Don't Exist'

The event that Moochelle was describing was in Central Park, New York City.

Not "the right" but the far left.
Exactly! And similarly, the Haagen-Daz story was in liberal Washington D.C.. I am having trouble believing her story. I cannot believe she was walking the dogs along the canal with distanced security so she could live like the rest of us, and then complains about being treated like the rest of us. She forgot that people avoid eye contact.

And then to hear them talk about the White House with such high reverence - it does the opposite of what they want it to be, I think.

I was led to Spotify for the Joe Rogan podcast, and I noticed the Michelle Obama podcast, and I noticed that it only lasted for only three months. I came back here and noticed this thread, and so I listen to it. She was obviously trying to get the black women audience, but failed.

Its all editted pieces. Very strange.

During an episode of her podcast "The Gift of Girlfriends," Former First Lady Michelle Obama said that white people don't even acknowledge black people exist.

Obama and her guest, Denielle Pemberton-Heard,the CEO of STEMconnector, discussed the incident last May when a white woman called the police on a black man who was bird watching.

“That incident in Central Park, which infuriated all of us, as we watched it, it was not unfamiliar," Obama said. . This is what the white community doesn’t understand about being a person of color in this nation, is that there are daily slights — in our workplaces, where people talk over you, or people don’t even see you.”

BJ -
More confused Mooch
How did she call LE if she didn't see him?
Obama’s problem is she has lived in places like NyC and Chicago…it might be true in those liberal hotbeds

it’s not for the rest of rhe nation.

Oh please that bitch is whiter than 90% of whole foods shoppers. And she is rich and famous. She doesn't have anything to complain about in life.

That bitch has had big parties at Martha's vineyard, she hasn't been black for a long ass time.

During an episode of her podcast "The Gift of Girlfriends," Former First Lady Michelle Obama said that white people don't even acknowledge black people exist.

Obama and her guest, Denielle Pemberton-Heard,the CEO of STEMconnector, discussed the incident last May when a white woman called the police on a black man who was bird watching.

“That incident in Central Park, which infuriated all of us, as we watched it, it was not unfamiliar," Obama said. . This is what the white community doesn’t understand about being a person of color in this nation, is that there are daily slights — in our workplaces, where people talk over you, or people don’t even see you.”

BJ -
More confused Mooch
If we don't notice them

how do we know they are Black?

hmmmmm... I am now headed off to figure...

BJ -
More confused Mooch
God...FUCK that bitch. Can she whine some more? Jeez.

White People 'Don't Even See Me' and 'We Don't Exist'​

Well that's a bit of a broad brush, don't you think Michelle? If a white person made a similar comment, they would immediately be accused of being racist.

By the way, we "see" you. How could we not, blacks are so over-represented on TV today it's become a fucking joke!

BJ -
More confused Mooch

What a stupid bitch. Isn't that the whole point not seeing the other person's skin color?
Isn't that actually a compliment?

Forum List

Back