Michelle Obama: White people are 'still running' from minority communities

That is some truly pathetic wannabe victim bullshit right there. Nothing worse than a whiny racist.

Demonization of the white man is the central tenet of the left's new age religion. It's only been allowed to get this bad because of people like you acting like it's not a big deal and that we should just keep silent.
Yeah, such a downtrodden lot, being told you have to share rights with others is so traumatic.

We've been sharing rights for as long as I've been alive. But that is not good enough. Now people of my generation and younger have to embrace movements to "deconstruct whiteness" and accept punishment for crimes we had no part in or be ostracized from polite society.

All you have to do is be responsible for your own behavior. You don't have to embrace anything, and clearly have not. You've been punished for nothing. You're a whiny victimy supremacist who might benefit from some introspection about your own feelings and reactions to why you may feel shunned by polite society.

If the majority was polled and it was put to a vote, only the most deranged would vote "Yes" on whether or not they'd like to become a racial minority. The ruling class you so despise are the ones who made that decision for us.

Perhaps you should question your political and economic system more. Don't forget to vote. Ya still sound victimy. And that has nothing to do with being white, that's just you.

Demonization of the white man is the central tenet of the left's new age religion. It's only been allowed to get this bad because of people like you acting like it's not a big deal and that we should just keep silent.
Yeah, such a downtrodden lot, being told you have to share rights with others is so traumatic.

We've been sharing rights for as long as I've been alive. But that is not good enough. Now people of my generation and younger have to embrace movements to "deconstruct whiteness" and accept punishment for crimes we had no part in or be ostracized from polite society.

All you have to do is be responsible for your own behavior. You don't have to embrace anything, and clearly have not. You've been punished for nothing. You're a whiny victimy supremacist who might benefit from some introspection about your own feelings and reactions to why you may feel shunned by polite society.

If the majority was polled and it was put to a vote, only the most deranged would vote "Yes" on whether or not they'd like to become a racial minority. The ruling class you so despise are the ones who made that decision for us.

Perhaps you should question your political and economic system more. Don't forget to vote. Ya still sound victimy. And that has nothing to do with being white, that's just you.

I question a lot of things. What good does it do?

That is some truly pathetic wannabe victim bullshit right there. Nothing worse than a whiny racist.

No one wants to live among blacks except those who can't afford to move to trailer parks.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! I'll get back to ya, I just saw two little black kids walking with two little white kids down my street in my mixed neighborhood! I gotta get on this quick, I think one of the darkies was carrying skittles and a can of tea!

None, you're a white male victim of american society. Are you familiar with the concept of a personal life long journey of your own without waiting for someone or some celebrity politician to fix everything for you in this life? No white messiah is coming.

Former first lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that white Americans are "still running" from minority communities when they move to another neighborhood.

The remarks from Obama came during an appearance at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago in which the former first lady, sitting next to her brother, Craig Robinson, spoke about her upbringing in the city and how her family moved neighborhoods because their mother wanted them to have access to better schools.

Geeee, look at that. First of all, if you are white, walking down a street and you see blacks in hoodies walking toward you, you better beware.

I encourage all white liberals to take a nice stroll in black Chicago. Please do that. Please, I beg you.

The obamas live in Martha's Vineyard. About as lilly ivy league white as you get.

LOL

She lives in a whiter neighborhood than myself. She is trying to stir up trouble and is full of shit. I see more white people living in Washington DC than I did 30 years ago.

None, you're a white male victim of american society. Are you familiar with the concept of a personal life long journey of your own without waiting for someone or some celebrity politician to fix everything for you in this life? No white messiah is coming.

Personal responsibility for white men, federal government assistance for everyone else.

Personal responsibility for white men, federal government assistance for everyone else.
We bailed out Wall Street pard.

Former first lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that white Americans are "still running" from minority communities when they move to another neighborhood.

The remarks from Obama came during an appearance at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago in which the former first lady, sitting next to her brother, Craig Robinson, spoke about her upbringing in the city and how her family moved neighborhoods because their mother wanted them to have access to better schools.

Geeee, look at that. First of all, if you are white, walking down a street and you see blacks in hoodies walking toward you, you better beware.

I encourage all white liberals to take a nice stroll in black Chicago. Please do that. Please, I beg you.

The obamas live in Martha's Vineyard. About as lilly ivy league white as you get.

LOL

She lives in a whiter neighborhood than myself. She is trying to stir up trouble and is full of shit. I see more white people living in Washington DC than I did 30 years ago.
So it doesn't take much to stir up whites then does it, doesn't even need to be real at all. Interesting.

You have a victimy white guy admirer, the 2 of you enough for a club?

LOL

So it doesn't take much to stir up whites then does it, doesn't even need to be real at all. Interesting.

Whites are the only racial group on earth that it is socially acceptable to hate.

LOL

It stirs up people who are tired of race hustling and race baiting. Interracial dating and marriage are up. Neighborhoods are diversified with the exception of elite wealthy liberal enclaves like the Obamas live.

We bailed out Wall Street pard.

Yup and Bammy quadrupled what Bush did.

Three of the worst supremacist BIGOTS in the US today are these three GAY MEN....

Twitter
Why buy a 15 million dollar home when they could have spread the wealth and gave back to the black community?
ob.jpg

Easy, capitalist corporatists. Wall Street loved him, he ran with the wealth redistribution upward out of societal circulation paradigm like they all do.
so you're saying the obama's are still creating a racial division in America?

LOL

Whites are the only racial group on earth that it is socially acceptable to hate.
Maybe of you didn't hate yourself?

You have a victimy white guy admirer, the 2 of you enough for a club?

You seem to have reliance on Gov assistance....how much of whitey's money do you want?

LOL

Whites are becoming immune to the racism charges and hate from non-whites.

LOL

Maybe of you didn't hate yourself?

I love myself. You should thank god for me.

Three of the worst supremacist BIGOTS in the US today are these three GAY MEN....

Twitter
Why buy a 15 million dollar home when they could have spread the wealth and gave back to the black community?
ob.jpg

Easy, capitalist corporatists. Wall Street loved him, he ran with the wealth redistribution upward out of societal circulation paradigm like they all do.
so you're saying the obama's are still creating a racial division in America?

Read, Easy, capitalist corporatists. Racism is foundational to america, it's who we are, proudly. Always have been.

Forum List

Back