Michelle Obama: White people are 'still running' from minority communities

Former first lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that white Americans are "still running" from minority communities when they move to another neighborhood.

The remarks from Obama came during an appearance at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago in which the former first lady, sitting next to her brother, Craig Robinson, spoke about her upbringing in the city and how her family moved neighborhoods because their mother wanted them to have access to better schools.

Geeee, look at that. First of all, if you are white, walking down a street and you see blacks in hoodies walking toward you, you better beware.

I encourage all white liberals to take a nice stroll in black Chicago. Please do that. Please, I beg you.

The obamas live in Martha's Vineyard. About as lilly ivy league white as you get.

LOL

She lives in a whiter neighborhood than myself. She is trying to stir up trouble and is full of shit. I see more white people living in Washington DC than I did 30 years ago.
So it doesn't take much to stir up whites then does it, doesn't even need to be real at all. Interesting.

Whites are the only racial group on earth that it is socially acceptable to hate.
Maybe of you didn't hate yourself?

I love myself. You should thank god for me.
I don't worship your male dominator god.

Former first lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that white Americans are "still running" from minority communities when they move to another neighborhood.

The remarks from Obama came during an appearance at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago in which the former first lady, sitting next to her brother, Craig Robinson, spoke about her upbringing in the city and how her family moved neighborhoods because their mother wanted them to have access to better schools.

Geeee, look at that. First of all, if you are white, walking down a street and you see blacks in hoodies walking toward you, you better beware.

I encourage all white liberals to take a nice stroll in black Chicago. Please do that. Please, I beg you.

The obamas live in Martha's Vineyard. About as lilly ivy league white as you get.

LOL

She lives in a whiter neighborhood than myself. She is trying to stir up trouble and is full of shit. I see more white people living in Washington DC than I did 30 years ago.
So it doesn't take much to stir up whites then does it, doesn't even need to be real at all. Interesting.

Whites are the only racial group on earth that it is socially acceptable to hate.

Whites are becoming immune to the racism charges and hate from non-whites.
Always have been. That's where genocide and slavery in america came from.

LOL

Too bad they didn't get your ancestors.

You can still pout about it, no worries.

I have lived in mixed neighborhoods and solid middle class all black neighborhoods. I have been close friends with black people over the course of many decades.

What I found out is that they all have friends and relatives. The cousin that just got out of prison and has no where to go. The brother that sells dope at the highschool. The niece that whores to support her two kids. The friends who now belong to a gang. No matter how nice they all have baggage and that baggage is what does the drive bys. How do you think black areas got the way they are

You can still pout about it, no worries.

naa, there is always tomorrow.

If you live in an urban area of moderate income...and you choose a location where a lot of black people live...then you don't mind living where people are up all hours of the night making loud noises since many are not employed, you don't mind the occasional gun shot going off nearby and finally you don't mind getting creepy looks and stares as you walk to your car at night.
It's not racist, it is simply true.
So fuck yeah sensible white people leave the area...if they don't they are stupid. So get into your limousine, and take your virtue signaling ass with you to the lily white gated mansion where YOU live!!

Three of the worst supremacist BIGOTS in the US today are these three GAY MEN....

Twitter
Why buy a 15 million dollar home when they could have spread the wealth and gave back to the black community?
ob.jpg

Easy, capitalist corporatists. Wall Street loved him, he ran with the wealth redistribution upward out of societal circulation paradigm like they all do.
so you're saying the obama's are still creating a racial division in America?

Read, Easy, capitalist corporatists. Racism is foundational to america, it's who we are, proudly. Always have been.
Read easy so you're saying the obama's are still creating a racial division in America?

Affluent blacks do frequently scold how are the rest don’t help their people

God how I love the way black women so effortlessly trigger white male fragility.

No, dumbass, just triggered by perennial, bald-fast liars who make outrageous hypocritical lies that everyone sees through except their idiot, fucked-up, defenders like you who would dismiss anything to defend your agenda. While you and Michele are busy talking about how 'Whitey' runs from minority communities, tell me Bo Stitstain, what did Barry Obumma ever do for the Chicago minority community he ran from after sponging off of for years and still runs from to this very day as his fellow blacks are murdering each other there by the hundreds every day? Where are the Obamas RIGHT NOW? Chicago? Answer me that one, kumquat.

Most white people aren't looking for trouble, and the BLM movement has made any interactions between blacks and whites very problematic for the honkies. Black youths are considered to be Sacred Cows, if you even look at them wrong, the entire ruling elite wants to literally crucify you, like they did with George Zimmerman- who isn't even white.

Until this is all resolved, especially for young honkies, they are going to avoid problems and avoid dealing with the Black Panther /BLM crowd.

That is some truly pathetic wannabe victim bullshit right there. Nothing worse than a whiny racist.

Demonization [sic] of the white man is the central tenet of the left's new age religion. It's only been allowed to get this bad because of people like you acting like it's not a big deal and that we should just keep silent.

You realize that such weak, whiny nonsense is just the dance the far left wants you to dance, right?

Last edited:
I have lived in mixed neighborhoods and solid middle class all black neighborhoods. I have been close friends with black people over the course of many decades.

What I found out is that they all have friends and relatives. The cousin that just got out of prison and has no where to go. The brother that sells dope at the highschool. The niece that whores to support her two kids. The friends who now belong to a gang. No matter how nice they all have baggage and that baggage is what does the drive bys. How do you think black areas got the way they are

Me and the police dispatcher are now on first name terms I call the police so much on my black HUD neighbors. Now I got my Mayor interested in the problem, but I told her to wait until after the election to address it.

Because I stayed during the change, my property value is worth less than it was when I bought the place 25 years ago; almost half to be honest. So what white person (or any person for that matter) would want to stay?

Most white people aren't looking for trouble, and the BLM movement has made any interactions between blacks and whites very problematic for the honkies. Black youths are considered to be Sacred Cows, if you even look at them wrong, the entire ruling elite wants to literally crucify you, like they did with George Zimmerman- who isn't even white.

Until this is all resolved, especially for young honkies, they are going to avoid problems and avoid dealing with the Black Panther /BLM crowd.

That is some truly pathetic wannabe victim bullshit right there. Nothing worse than a whiny racist.

I am trying to explain to Michael Obama exactly what's happening.

I have no problem at all with blacks, because I'm fluent in Jive. I think that teaching Jive in the public schools might get people more used to the black culture

Are you under the impression that using that anachronistic term is humorous?

I am trying to explain to Michael Obama exactly what's happening.

I have no problem at all with blacks, because I'm fluent in Jive. I think that teaching Jive in the public schools might get people more used to the black culture

God how I love the way black women so effortlessly trigger white male fragility.

I love the way commies like you decry racism and sexism unless it's directed towards white men.
The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement

You poor downtrodden sod.

You really should try to reign in your tendency to derail threads with your spam. 1,400 posts in 20 days good grief.
And it was banned for half of those days lol

LOL

Genocide and slavery...the best things that ever happened to Africans and Natives huh?

Last edited:

Demonization [sic] of the white man is the central tenet of the left's new age religion. It's only been allowed to get this bad because of people like you acting like it's not a big deal and that we should just keep silent.

You realize that such weak, whiny nonsense is just the dance the far left wants you to dance, right?

It's not nonsense. It's the truth. The left thrives on instigating hate and resentment towards white people.

Oh fuck this big dick ******..

LOL
The Bitter Half Lives
No scary movies will raise the hair on the back of your neck this Halloween season like the Return of the Bitter Half. Moonbats want her to run for president. The quintessential angry black woman is still out there ginning up discord by playing the race card:

Michelle Obama shared painful memories of growing up in Chicago’s South Side and gave a reminder to white people in attendance at the Obama Foundation Summit on Tuesday: “Y’all were running from us, and you’re still running,” she said. …

The former first lady … said she noticed white families packing up their bags and heading for other parts of the city and state of Illinois to be away from black people.

Why would people go to the trouble of uprooting themselves and abandoning the community they had built? Just to be mean?

Just to be mean? Yeah I dont think that was it

a16.jpg

It's not nonsense. It's the truth. The left thrives on instigating hate and resentment towards white people.

Do you want a tissue? You're going to wear out your little victim card.

Forum List

Back