The greatest American superhero

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
imagine a president whose name shall not be mentioned (could be anyone) who decides to resettle foreigners into various states. The states were chosen because they tend to vote against this particular. I guess this character needs a name. We will call him Mr. black because he is a nameless void. A state then decides to tell him no way Jose. Mr. Black and his thugs decide to visit that particular governor and upon his arrival that governor punches mr black in the face. Mr black goes down. Then his thugs begin to try to take down our hero but their efforts are thwarted because he has special powers. He can dodge bullets just like the guy in the matrix. They try to shoot but he dodges them all. He waits until they are empty and he hears the sound of clicks which is the sound of empty guns. He then says something like "my turn" and shoots each one of mr blacks henchmen square in the head. Without missing! He then sees mr black cowering on the ground. Mr black was trying to hold back tears but he couldn't. He just broke down and started to beg for his life. Our hero then says "I would have spared you if didn't beg you asshole". He then raises his specially made glock to his forehead and pulls the trigger.

Forum List

Back