Michelle Obama says that they had a scandal free presidency

By being Black he incited racists to attack him for.. being black... just like 60 years ago. What a genius you are. [font: sarcasm]
The point is you guys blamed Obama and Holder for Brian Terry's death, along with some wacky CT theory that the guns would lead to Americans demanding more gun control. A phony scandal like all the rest. Made up by the GOP to sling mud only. It's their SOP.
Why note post a link on him improving race relations

Not really. She used politically sounding terms in their names to select applications to verify. It was not based on political affiliation but it did lead to more Republican Applications being pick.
Explain how Obama was Never taken to task for using the
banned word ... " Scumba**er ".
It was entirely not permissible.Anyone using the word got
zapped and treated to being shamed.

According to you guys, those morons cheat during eletions, corruptly control all facets of the federal government and the media, and you guys are just not able to do anything about it. except attempt to overthrow the government on 1/6. Who are the morons?

The people who think a man can become a biological woman by just simply saying so.
Need anything else? I’m here all week.

Neither rocks or trees are conscious or aware of their gender. Dumb statement.
We are expected to be lucid as knowing the difference between
a Living breathing Human being from an Inanimate object.
Just because Biden hid from public view in some basement
bunker during his Fall 2020 Campaign does not imply
he has rocks for brains.
I mean,not precisely.

Big Mike Obama doesn't have much to brag about seeing that his wife Barry was the worst President this country had until Potatohead stole the election.

FrCoEJPXgAAN_6y

Obama kicked off his Political career in Bill Ayers and Bernardine
Dohrn's Brownstone Living room.Obama worked alongside
Ayers at the Woods Fund.
The Ayers were instrumental as educators in pushing kids
at younger and younger ages to be free from normal school
pressures.Making for Uppity future adults driven towards stuff like
Marxism.

Did F0X tell you all of this bullshit? Why do you believe any of it????

Big Mike Obama doesn't have much to brag about seeing that his wife Barry was the worst President this country had until Potatohead stole the election.

FrCoEJPXgAAN_6y

I thought Republicans could tell the difference between a man and a woman. Another Republican lie bites the dust. You fools have been claiming Michelle is a man since Barrack was elected. Just because a woman is tall, doesn't mean she's a tranny.

0nly a complete idiot thinks Michelle 0bama is a man.

Explain how Obama was Never taken to task for using the
banned word ... " Scumba**er ".
It was entirely not permissible.Anyone using the word got
zapped and treated to being shamed.

You mean TeaBagger?

The people who think a man can become a biological woman by just simply saying so.
Need anything else? I’m here all week.
It the absurdist left trying to influence are youth.
Like when Johnny age 9 insists he's a girl.Like how would
a Boy know he's a girl when he never was a girl.
Or some TRansgender freak know Straight from Gay.
It all makes No Sense.As intended.
The fastest way to attempt to " TRansform " a nation.
JUst act,talk and make insane drivel come ALIVE.
" It's Alive
It's Alive
It's Alive
From - Frankenstein - { 1931 }

Why note post a link on him improving
Well he certainly tried to bring people together. But the GOP was dead set against that

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That’s how we funded the GI Bill. That’s how we created the middle class. That’s how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That’s how we invented the Internet. That’s how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that’s the reason I’m running for President -- because I still believe in that idea. You’re not on your own, we’re in this together. "

I do not believe a man can become a woman by saying so, so save that silliness for some one else. You out of trans hate talking points?
Nor can a woman call herself a woman just because she's
Female.Like Marie Dressler in - Tugboat Annie - { 1933 }
Be that as it may,we have a distinct shortage of Real
people like Marie Dressler and Wallace Beery.Two great
thespians.You can believe every word they say.
No Kiddin'.

Well he certainly tried to bring people together. But the GOP was dead set against that

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That’s how we funded the GI Bill. That’s how we created the middle class. That’s how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That’s how we invented the Internet. That’s how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that’s the reason I’m running for President -- because I still believe in that idea. You’re not on your own, we’re in this together. "

You done forgot the Empire State Building.It was up and ready for
residency in about a year or less.Look at the photos of it under
construction.Unbeliavably awe inspiring.Men high up all
day long sometimes having lunch on giders.

I thought Republicans could tell the difference between a man and a woman. Another Republican lie bites the dust. You fools have been claiming Michelle is a man since Barrack was elected. Just because a woman is tall, doesn't mean she's a tranny.

0nly a complete idiot thinks Michelle 0bama is a man.
ExSwAeBXIAIzopD.png

It happened in several offices, actually.
And AGAIN, a scandal doesnt have to be illegal.
Bill clinton fucking his help was a scandal. It wasnt illegal.
Do you understand now?

The IRS isn't part of the Executive Branch. Nor was there evidence that the White House had any knowledge of the actions of the IRS, nor did they direct it. None of the applications flagged in this matter was denied their non-profit status. This was a case of the Tea Party claiming victimhood which is what Republicans do.

The claims made by the applicants, if proven, would have been illegal and would have constituted "abuse of power" which is impeachable. It was one of the Articles of Impeachment for Richard Nixon who had used the IRS to go after his political opponents. Do you think that Republicans would have let 0bama "get away with it" if they had any evidence against him?

"Witch hunt" and "unfair" are Trump's two favourite lies.

Michelle's one stated passion was child nutrition and eating healthy. Does it make her a failure when she put on 100 lbs. while encouraging children to eat the right foods? That's leadership. She did, however, pick up quite a few lip autographs on her ass as she cruised the daytime talk shows for the mentally unstable.

Forum List

Back