Michelle Obama saves the election for Clinton!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Michelle Obama's stirring speech brings Democratic convention to tears

This speech saved the country from 4 years of Donnie and his dictatorship. In November when Clinton wins and the Senate becomes Democratic, this speech will be recognized as the turning point. While Donnie calls Bernie "pathetic" as he courts his supporters.

The election is going to be a boxing match. One will be down one moment and up the next. But at the end, Hillary will come out with 270+ EV.

Hey Jimbo, in the event The Donald wins, what country are you emigrating to?

You must have a plan in place (if you were smart), should this happen. Yes?

I hear Venezuela is nice.

This speech saved the country from 4 years of Donnie and his dictatorship. In November when Clinton wins and the Senate becomes Democratic, this speech will be recognized as the turning point. While Donnie calls Bernie "pathetic" as he courts his supporters.

The election is going to be a boxing match. One will be down one moment and up the next. But at the end, Hillary will come out with 270+ EV.

I think you're in the bargaining stage.

It was one of the best convention speeches of all time. While Manafort is exchanging pleasantries with Pooootin, Michelle was telling America how great this country is. In contrast to Mister Doom and Gloom Phrump.

The connection between the Phrump campaign and the Russian government is being made as I type.

Melania will probably plagiarize this speech too sometime soon and say she wrote it herself.

Melania will probably plagiarize this speech too sometime soon and say she wrote it herself.

Funny! Yup, maybe she wants another chance. She can deliver it at the next WWE event!

"I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves, and I watch my daughters, two beautiful and intelligent black young women, playing with their dogs on the White House lawn," Obama said.

Good grief...it was a rerun

Since that is the Democrat goal for America, that would seem apropos.

I didn't watch. There are few on this planet whose opinion I value less than Michelle Obama's.

It was one of the best convention speeches of all time. While Manafort is exchanging pleasantries with Pooootin, Michelle was telling America how great this country is. In contrast to Mister Doom and Gloom Phrump.

The connection between the Phrump campaign and the Russian government is being made as I type.

Kind of like the honest connection between Hillary/Little Debbie and Sanders, eh?

The Democrats excel at off-the-cuff fiction.

I didn't watch. There are few on this planet whose opinion I value less than Michelle Obama's.

Anyone else notice how much bigger her ass is getting? She needs to start eating like she wants kids to eat. Freaking hypocrite

Anyone else notice how much bigger her ass is getting? She needs to start eating like she wants kids to eat. Freaking hypocrite

The First Lady look beautiful up there

One of the most elegant First Ladies we have ever had

It'll never be as big and as lumpy as yours, cottage cheese thighs.

Michelle Obama would be easier to vote for than Ms Clinton.
The two-party dictatorship has offered up even more unacceptable candidates than previously.
One voted for the illegal invasion that both parties supported, the other is so self aggrandizing that it's either laugh or vomit.
No matter which wins, America will be doing more harm to itself than any external foe could.
For those of us who insist on voting anyway, it's between Stein and Johnson.

where are you going when hillary wins?

dumb donald's convention bump was as teeny as his hands.
Oh Silly Jilly is here...my former sweetheart. How are you doing babes? I bet all this bad news for the Ds has you in a fit of rage. Stay calm honey bun...it will be over soon.

Dude look like a lady....well it wore a dress anyway

What a chauvinist pig you are...all you care about is looks.

Forum List

Back