Michelle Obama saved the convention and the country

Doesn't look like Michelle is watching what she's eating all that much....
Getting a little extra cushion the the back if you know what I mean...

Michelle junk in the trunk.jpg

Shame on anyone who says this country isn't great?

:lmao:

Obama's spent the last 7 and 1/2 years apologizing for America to every one who wanted to listen to him grovel.

Apologizing because to Obama "America is bad".

Too freaking funny!

Last edited:
I guess lefties admit that the democrat convention needed to be "saved" because Hillary's campaign is in chaos.

Yeah, right, because Hillary has Democratic groups that call themselves "Never Hillary" - Hillary had several high ranking politicians give a speech at the convention and they never mentioned her name, because one of her rival candidates gave a speech saying "vote your conscience"..

You righwingers are so delusional.....I bet you still think Trump is going to win.

Obama's spent the last 7 and 1/2 years apologizing for America to every one who wanted to listen to him grovel.

Too freaking funny!

He was apologizing for the doofus that preceded him who put the country in the toilet.....but he has fixed it and we're not going to let another Republican lightweight put the country in the toilet again....."Never Trumpf"....:haha:

Did Michelle write the thread title line or did one of her operatives. I assume you had it holstered for a couple of days just waiting.

So I guess this is the official talking point from the DNC, this is the same post we saw earlier from someone else.

Will it get to 3-5 posts before you idiots realize you have to customize your bleatings a bit?

I think it is impressive that the loyal die hards didn't make this post on Sunday night. I am sure it was in the holster for that long.

Her speech united the party, brought it together, as well as every independent watch on TV.

Trump will be trounced -- thanks to Michelle's speech.

Shame on anyone who says this country is not great.

I find that angle a bit odd, seeing as this is the president that came in saying the country needed to be fundamentally changed.

why does it need this fundamental change if it's great, eh?

"It's about who has the power to shape our children for the next 4 to 8 years."

She is a fascist pig and an embarrassment to america and the world...

Your meltdowns are mildly amusing.
You're libtard lies are hilarious.

Your head is so far up Trump's derriere you no longer recognize truth......:lol:
Your head has been so far up obuthole's ass you have mushrooms for brains. A libtard speaking of truth, hilarious:)

Her speech united the party, brought it together, as well as every independent watch on TV.

Trump will be trounced -- thanks to Michelle's speech.

Shame on anyone who says this country is not great.

Michelle...the one who hates her own country that gave her the ability to become the First Lady of the United States.......

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"It's about who has the power to shape our children for the next 4 to 8 years."

She is a fascist pig and an embarrassment to america and the world...

Your meltdowns are mildly amusing.
You're libtard lies are hilarious.

Your head is so far up Trump's derriere you no longer recognize truth......:lol:
Your head has been so far up obuthole's ass you have mushrooms for brains. A libtard speaking of truth, hilarious:)

Bwahahaha.....an idiot who can't even come up with his own words.....just like Melania, you had to plagiarize my comment....what a sorry-ass you are.

You're still wallowing in the conservative Trump base bullshit....so you will never be able to recognize truth keep drinking the KoolAid.

Too freaking funny!

He was apologizing for the doofus that preceded him who put the country in the toilet.....but he has fixed it and we're not going to let another Republican lightweight put the country in the toilet again....."Never Trumpf"....:haha:

Obama slags the US on a continual basis. He lives to slag the country. He hates America plain and simple. Just like Democrats. When D's can run around proclaiming that "America was NEVER great" it speaks volumes about the party and the party's leaders.

For Michelle "for the first time in my life I'm proud of my country" has the unmitigated gall to take to the stage and proclaim America's greatness is the height of hypocrisy.

But as we all know. Hypocrisy. Thy name is Liberal.

Too freaking funny!

Obama slags the US on a continual basis. He lives to slag the country. He hates America plain and simple. Just like Democrats. When D's can run around proclaiming that "America was NEVER great" it speaks volumes about the party and the party's leaders.

For Michelle "for the first time in my life I'm proud of my country" has the unmitigated gall to take to the stage and proclaim America's greatness is the height of hypocrisy.

But as we all know. Hypocrisy. Thy name is Liberal.

You conservatives are so ignorant....you can't even tell when the country is in the toilet....in 2007-2008 where G W Bush put it...and now that Obama has been recognized as having lifted the country out of the toilet you idiots have the audacity to claim that the country is not great.

You need to quit watching Faux News.....it will continue to make you all look like the fools that you are.

The country doesn't need to be made great again....it already is, and all thanks to Obama. We're not going to let you fools destroy the country again with your lightweight candidates that can't even speak the English language.

And when it comes to the “Truth-O-Meter” over at Politifact, President Obama’s SOTU speech scored extremely high marks for accuracy and truth. When he said that America is number one in wind power, that was rated as “Mostly True” with the only caveat being that China technically has the capacity to produce more wind power, but we convert more of it into electricity.

When he talked about our unemployment rate he claimed that it’s now below where it was before the financial crisis hit our economy. That statement was rated as “Mostly True,” though Politifact claims they need clarification based upon how many people have simply stopped looking for work. But nevertheless, Obama’s statement is still factually accurate based on the same measure we’ve used for decades.

Who remembers all of the right-wing rhetoric over the last few years about Obama making the U.S. more dependent on foreign oil, which would then weaken our national security and could possibly threaten to send gas prices over $5 per gallon? It really is laughable to look back at all of the ridiculous claims Republicans have made against the president over the years. Well, during his SOTU speech the president proudly claimed that America is the number one producer of oil and gas. That’s another statement that was rated as completely “True.” So, not only has Obama pushed the U.S. to convert more wind energy to electricity than any other nation on the planet, but we’re also producing more oil and gas than anyone else.
Funny, George W. Bush couldn’t do that in eight years; President Obama did it in six.
Fact-Checking Site Proves Just How Good President Obama Has Been for America

Forum List

Back