Michelle Obama: GOP is "ALL MEN, ALL WHITE"...Is she racist or stupid?

Black.... female.... more educated than you.... more successful than you....

She kind of hits all of your trigger points, doesn't she?
she is all those things to me comrade and I admire the hell out of both her and her husband who is a political hero of mine, so what buttons did she push comrade?...sounds like the only buttons that got pushed were yours
I didn't even post to you, genius....
I did not say you did comrade...I just roust the commies every chance I get

she is all those things to me comrade and I admire the hell out of both her and her husband who is a political hero of mine, so what buttons did she push comrade?...sounds like the only buttons that got pushed were yours
Well, I hope you are good at something, because you're not very good at that.

and something I've always wondered about trolls... have you EVER really gotten that reaction from anyone? And, even if you sometimes do ... is it really worth making your self seem borderline mentally retarded to do it?

The Racist Democratic Party said that working class white voters and Christians are not welcomed in the Democratic Party anymore. The dumb Left Wing bigots even brag about using illegal aliens to displace white voters aaaaaand then they whine about being big-time losers. LOL

Going by your thread title, neither, necessarily. Just incorrect. Most of us are wrong several times a day, if not several dozen times. That being said, she should shut her fucking mouth and slide into obscurity where she belongs. But she has the right to voice her incorrect opinion if she so chooses.

and something I've always wondered about trolls... have you EVER really gotten that reaction from anyone? And, even if you sometimes do ... is it really worth making your self seem borderline mentally retarded to do it?
ah, name calling, signature of all the great minds on the left...and what is about trolls that always has you thinking about them, I mean getting into your head is why they are trolls and here you are waving the white flag at them

Going by your thread title, neither, necessarily. Just incorrect. Most of us are wrong several times a day, if not several dozen times. That being said, she should shut her fucking mouth and slide into obscurity where she belongs. But she has the right to voice her incorrect opinion if she so chooses.

Maybe, but isn't it telling how ex Republican Presidents (and ex first ladies) seem to fade into the sunset and Democrat exes seem to find a new limelight somewhere and never go away?

The Republican party does not discriminate who joins. You can join if you're white, black, Jewish, Arab, Asian and you will be welcomed. If people of color don't want to join the movement, then it's not the GOP's fault. The reason the GOP is mostly white is because white people are smarter I guess. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

and do you consider your first post trolling?

ah, name calling, signature of all the great minds on the left...and what is about trolls that always has you thinking about them, I mean getting into your head is why they are trolls and here you are waving the white flag at them
I give you the attention you are so desperately craving, and this is how you thank me? Bad manners!

You mean like Donald Trump hits yours? One of the wealthiest men in the world, with the most beautiful women in the world, private jet, several successful entertainment shows, real estate giant?

I believe there was a time when he would have been trolling, but I have run across enough morons like the two of you to know you now actually believe the vomit that spills from your mouths. he went full crazy, and he ain't coming back.

You mean like Donald Trump hits yours? One of the wealthiest men in the world, with the most beautiful women in the world, private jet, several successful entertainment shows, real estate giant?
No, because I don't feel the same way about all people like that as I feel about trump. so no, that doesn't make sense. "Ray from Cleveland"... I see you took a selfie with your penis extension...

Maybe, but isn't it telling how ex Republican Presidents (and ex first ladies) seem to fade into the sunset and Democrat exes seem to find a new limelight somewhere and never go away?

The Republican party does not discriminate who joins. You can join if you're white, black, Jewish, Arab, Asian and you will be welcomed. If people of color don't want to join the movement, then it's not the GOP's fault. The reason the GOP is mostly white is because white people are smarter I guess. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Just going to assume that last part was a joke and ignore it.

The Republican party is, well ... dysfunctional, to say the least. Even a guy like Roy Moore, who apparently believes in outlawing homosexual behaviors (wtf?), can win the republican primary in Alabama. Democrats aren't any better, to be clear. Just less successful, a pack of losers who think that they can shame people into voting for them.

As for your point about ex-presidential families, I guess ... but it probably just depends on the individual. I don't really blame the Obamas for commenting on all the ridiculous shit going on in politics right now, but if they're going to talk, they should at least get their facts straight. That being said, I'm just going by the OP; I don't know the context of whatever she said, or her actual words. I think it's important to make that clear.

Michelle Obama is right

GOP is the Christian white mans party
As opposed to the supremacist black and brown man's party?

How dare white people actually have some semblance of representation!!!!
GOP. Colored folk need not apply
Democrats really need to start being honest about how they feel towards white people.

Just let your regressive, racist views out

Hil-Liar did you deplorable! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I give you the attention you are so desperately craving, and this is how you thank me? Bad manners!
I left you no choice.

I left you no choice.
yes, you are to be commended for your superior powers in getting people to types posts on public forums, which they would not be doing without your influence. Well, I guess that answers my question, right? yes, you think it is worth making yourself seem borderline mentally retarded. I will leave you to it.

Just going to assume that last part was a joke and ignore it.

The Republican party is, well ... dysfunctional, to say the least. Even a guy like Roy Moore, who apparently believes in outlawing homosexual behaviors (wtf?), can win the republican primary in Alabama. Democrats aren't any better, to be clear. Just less successful, a pack of losers who think that they can shame people into voting for them.

As for your point about ex-presidential families, I guess ... but it probably just depends on the individual. I don't really blame the Obamas for commenting on all the ridiculous shit going on in politics right now, but if they're going to talk, they should at least get their facts straight. That being said, I'm just going by the OP; I don't know the context of whatever she said, or her actual words. I think it's important to make that clear.

Well how many times did we hear from GW or his wife after they left the White House? How many times have we heard from Bill or Hillary? How many times did we hear from GHB or his wife? How about Reagan?

The left can't seem to bow out when their time has expired. They want to remain in the limelight forever.

I believe there was a time when he would have been trolling, but I have run across enough morons like the two of you to know you now actually believe the vomit that spills from your mouths. he went full crazy, and he ain't coming back.
I see you are quoting the entire left wing lexicon now, and as for that "running across enough morons" claim, it should probably be chalked up to that "birds of a feather" thing

I left you no choice.
yes, you are to be commended for your superior powers in getting people to types posts on public forums, which they would not be doing without your influence. Well, I guess that answers my question, right? yes, you think it is worth making yourself seem borderline mentally retarded. I will leave you to it.
lol...I want you gone...right now

For the first time in my adult life, I was proud of my country when they elected Trump.

Forum List

Back