Michelle Obama: GOP is "ALL MEN, ALL WHITE"...Is she racist or stupid?

Michelle Obama is right

GOP is the Christian white mans party

FLOTUS was divisive as shit for 8 years.

It's really a shame how much damage was done to the nation from 2009-2016.
Respectfully, I'd say since Reagan.
You know the man that had the economy humming but against his better judgment agreed to the "Amensty Bill" to "End the Illegal Immigration Debate"

The majority of white males vote Republican because they are very aware that the Corrupt Democratic Party regards them to be the World's Oppressors.

Trump also won the majority of white female voters because they are very aware that Hillary is pure evil.

White men are about a fourth of the population. They didn't hand Trump the victory by themselves.

Mrs. Obama is engaged in a race war. The idea is to drive the non-whites and non-men out of the Republican party, and build up the Democrat party in doing so.

Black.... female.... more educated than you.... more successful than you....

She kind of hits all of your trigger points, doesn't she?
she is all those things to me comrade and I admire the hell out of both her and her husband who is a political hero of mine, so what buttons did she push comrade?...sounds like the only buttons that got pushed were yours

Black.... female.... more educated than you.... more successful than you....

She kind of hits all of your trigger points, doesn't she?
she is all those things to me comrade and I admire the hell out of both her and her husband who is a political hero of mine, so what buttons did she push comrade?...sounds like the only buttons that got pushed were yours
I didn't even post to you, genius....

Really, suddenly all people who register Democrat are elite, commies, murders, ungodly, stupid, & hate white people. you libs on this board sign on if any of these fit your profile. Always thought it was just a political choice, try not to get locked into my way or the highway thinking,

Forum List

Back