Michelle Obama: GOP is "ALL MEN, ALL WHITE"...Is she racist or stupid?

For how bad George was as president, I have to respect his chill behavior since leaving the office. He seems a decent fellow. Too bad he had the devil, Dick Cheney, on his team.

The left is full of pipe dreams. That's the thing about them; they have this idea of a utopia where everyone is equal and everyone can co-exist peacefully. It's completely ludicrous to anyone who knows anything about human nature. The right, on the other hand, is overly cynical and close-minded. Both are short-sighted and believe the ends justify the means. Both are a total laughingstock to the thinking man and woman.

When Obama and that thing he calls a wife won the White House I said to myself "Wow! We've come a long way. This is a landmark I hope he uses to prove that a black man can be a good if not great president".

Instead, he and it simply used their position to renew the hate of the past. And stir up racial division wherever they could. When I saw that he chose a man so one-dimensional, and bigoted as Al Sharpton to be his "Advisor on racial affairs", I knew my hopes were toast.

And that goes double for racist Holder.

Black.... female.... more educated than you.... more successful than you....

She kind of hits all of your trigger points, doesn't she?

You mean like Donald Trump hits yours? One of the wealthiest men in the world, with the most beautiful women in the world, private jet, several successful entertainment shows, real estate giant?
No, because I don't feel the same way about all people like that as I feel about trump. so no, that doesn't make sense. "Ray from Cleveland"... I see you took a selfie with your penis extension...

Yes, as a typical leftist, you add so much to political discourse with your grade school insults.

It is not a good look to scream racism while displaying your own racism.

90% white and 90% racist.

Which is more racist; the party that expects everyone to stand on their own two feet, or the party that says that non-white people are oppressed and need handicaps to succeed in life?

Michelle Obama is right

GOP is the Christian white mans party

Given the fact that over 90% of blacks vote Democrat, is the Democrat party the black mans party?
Sorry dude, there is no room in the GOP for the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt White and Black Americans. They know they aren't wanted. Along with gays and Muslims and scientists and, well, here is the list:

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Oh, and don't forget the Nazi's. They are part of the core of the GOP. Along with the Alt White and their friends.

Michelle Obama is right

GOP is the Christian white mans party

Given the fact that over 90% of blacks vote Democrat, is the Democrat party the black mans party?
Sorry dude, there is no room in the GOP for the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt White and Black Americans. They know they aren't wanted. Along with gays and Muslims and scientists and, well, here is the list:

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Oh, and don't forget the Nazi's. They are part of the core of the GOP. Along with the Alt White and their friends.

You can make that phony claim if you want, but there is some truth to it if you dig deep enough.

What you listed is why Whites are slowly understanding the Democrat party is the anti-white party.

She is just acting.........like a typical black woman.

i can't go with you there, sorry.

Condy Rice wouldn't say ignorant shit like that.

No, she wouldn't, but DumBama did when he spoke about his white grandmother. That was the point that flew over your head like most others.

You are worked up.

I think the point that flew over your head is I don't agree that Michele Obama is what you refer to as a "typical black woman".

I'm not sure what that is.

She is just acting.........like a typical black woman.

i can't go with you there, sorry.

Condy Rice wouldn't say ignorant shit like that.

No, she wouldn't, but DumBama did when he spoke about his white grandmother. That was the point that flew over your head like most others.

You are worked up.

I think the point that flew over your head is I don't agree that Michele Obama is what you refer to as a "typical black woman".

I'm not sure what that is.

Well, what is a typical white woman that DumBama spoke about when referring to his grandmother?

DumBama and his wife both stereotyped the white race. So my comment is that her opinion is typical of a black woman.

Forum List

Back