Michelle Obama: “Eat Less and Send Me the Money”

How pathetic is that?

It's pretty pathetic how many articles there are about something that didn't happen.
The quality of the Republican faux outrage has gotten steadily better as their candidate is doing steadily worse.

candycorn-albums-triton-picture4731-gop-tears.jpg
[/IMG]​

How pathetic is that?

About as pathetic as you being consumed by hate to the point where you attack the man's wife...

like there has been zero venom directed at Ann Romney, Laura Bush and the Palin girls by the left, correct?

Nowhere near what is directed towards Hillary and Michelle, no.

Frankly, I can't remember anyone saying a cross thing about Laura BUsh, who always seemed like a nice lady.

Now, admittably, Bristol Palin gets some of the abuse, but mostly because she's out there trying to be Snooki. YOu don't climb onto the national dunk tank of "Reality TV" and then complain about getting wet.

Ann Romney- not seeing a lot of bad things said about her, even when she says utterly silly things like people want to kill her husband.

Marie Antoinette, you have officially met your match. From now on the phrase is no longer, “Let them eat cake” will be replaced by,”Don’t let them eat cake so they can give me more money.”

After shaking down young couples for their wedding presents, the nation’s Foodmaster-General is literally taking the food out of the mouths of families so her husband can get another four years of playing golf and empowering the Muslim Brotherhood.

“A woman recently told the campaign her family skipped a pizza dinner at their favorite place so that they could make a difference in this election. That is the commitment that drives this campaign.”

The good news is that Michelle Obama has finally found a way to combine her hatred of other people eating with her love of getting a second term.

Somewhere in America, some kids couldn’t go to Chuck E Cheese because the Obama campaign needed the money to pay for one thread on Michelle Obama’s latest dress.​

what braindead obama-derangement.

surely you must have real issues...

oh wait...

never mind.

How pathetic is that?

About as pathetic as you being consumed by hate...
I don't hate her. Don't project your emotionalism on others.
...to the point where you attack the man's wife...
Nor am I attacking her. I'm pointing out her silly fundraising tactic.

Man, you sure are a hypersensitive, emotional little girl, aren't you?

But then, you're a leftist. Pardon the redundancy.

Marie Antoinette, you have officially met your match. From now on the phrase is no longer, “Let them eat cake” will be replaced by,”Don’t let them eat cake so they can give me more money.”

After shaking down young couples for their wedding presents, the nation’s Foodmaster-General is literally taking the food out of the mouths of families so her husband can get another four years of playing golf and empowering the Muslim Brotherhood.

“A woman recently told the campaign her family skipped a pizza dinner at their favorite place so that they could make a difference in this election. That is the commitment that drives this campaign.”

The good news is that Michelle Obama has finally found a way to combine her hatred of other people eating with her love of getting a second term.

Somewhere in America, some kids couldn’t go to Chuck E Cheese because the Obama campaign needed the money to pay for one thread on Michelle Obama’s latest dress.​

what braindead obama-derangement.

surely you must have real issues...

oh wait...

never mind.
Yes, of course. There MUST be something wrong with me. I don't think the Obamas are good and righteous and holy.

:cool:

How pathetic is that?

"Media reports suggest that it is Michelle rather than Barack who is the driver of the Obama’s lavish lifestyle. She has been called a North American Eva Peron, and America’s answer to Marie Antoinette, spending $10 million in taxpayer money for her vacations and putting on a public display of magnanimity by bagging groceries at a food bank- while wearing a pair of $540 Lanvin sneakers.”
Michelle Obama Wears $540 Sneakers To Food Bank (UPDATE, PHOTOS)

How pathetic is that?

...to the point where you attack the man's wife...

Guy, when you post shit like this..

Somewhere in America, some kids couldn’t go to Chuck E Cheese because the Obama campaign needed the money to pay for one thread on Michelle Obama’s latest dress.

You are the one being emotional and girlish, not me.

I've also noticed the further behind in the polls the Weird Mormon Robot gets, the more whacky you guys get as you watch the brass ring slip from your fingers.

Somewhere in America, some kids couldn’t go to Chuck E Cheese because the Obama campaign needed the money to pay for one thread on Michelle Obama’s latest dress.

I've also noticed the further behind in the polls the Weird Mormon Robot gets, the more whacky you guys get as you watch the brass ring slip from your fingers.
Yeah, yeah, we know you think the Obamas are entitled to everything they want. They're your royalty.

Too bad for you that here in America, we don't do royalty.

Yeah, yeah, we know you think the Obamas are entitled to everything they want. They're your royalty.

Where do you even get that shit?

I see it as the opposite.

People who are giving up a evening at Chuck E. Cheese because they think that their children's futures are worth fighting for?

or

Six billionaires who are dumping tons of money into a PAC because they are just too fucking greedy.

I know whose side I'm on.

Why are you on the side you are on?

Where do you even get that shit?

I see it as the opposite.

People who are giving up a evening at Chuck E. Cheese because they think that their children's futures are worth fighting for?

or

Six billionaires who are dumping tons of money into a PAC because they are just too fucking greedy.

I know whose side I'm on.

Why are you on the side you are on?
Because I don't believe the bullshit your side says. You really think they're for you? They're concerned about you? They want what's best for you?

Sucker!!

I searched and found no other instances of this article.

Or are you saying Alhouse made the whole thing up? If so, where is your proof? And no, "It's critical of the Obamas!" is not proof.

I think I see the problem, you have a misunderstanding of when to use quotation marks. It's only for when you're quoting statements that have actually been made. :thup:

Just running off the link you supplied gives me more links to this fabricated story.
So you're claiming the Michele Obama DIDN'T send out a fundraising email with the following:

A woman recently told the campaign her family skipped a pizza dinner at their favorite place so that they could make a difference in this election.

That is the commitment that drives this campaign.

If you can support Barack with a donation today, please know it makes a huge difference. If we win, it will be because of what you did at moments like this....​
Have you skipped any meals and sent the money to The One, as he deserves?

What if I eat hearty and send 'em something else?

:thup:

I think I see the problem, you have a misunderstanding of when to use quotation marks. It's only for when you're quoting statements that have actually been made. :thup:

Just running off the link you supplied gives me more links to this fabricated story.
So you're claiming the Michele Obama DIDN'T send out a fundraising email with the following:

A woman recently told the campaign her family skipped a pizza dinner at their favorite place so that they could make a difference in this election.

That is the commitment that drives this campaign.

If you can support Barack with a donation today, please know it makes a huge difference. If we win, it will be because of what you did at moments like this....​
Have you skipped any meals and sent the money to The One, as he deserves?

What if I eat hearty and send 'em something else?

:thup:
Gaea knows the Obama Campaign runs on shit. :lol:

Does anyone really believe such a woman who gave up a family pizza dinner actually exists? If you believe that, then you believe that the President was working for a law firm and picked her up in a car with no floor boards?

Because I don't believe the bullshit your side says. You really think they're for you? They're concerned about you? They want what's best for you?

Sucker!!

Well, more than the Asshole Boss who let me go from my last job because I ran up too many medical bills on their insurance.

Not saying the Democrats are my friends, necessarily, but the Insurance companies and corporations are definitely my enemy.

And the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Sucker!!

Well, more than the Asshole Boss who let me go from my last job because I ran up too many medical bills on their insurance.

Not saying the Democrats are my friends, necessarily, but the Insurance companies and corporations are definitely my enemy.

Given your track record of honesty, I have a difficult time believing that's why you were fired.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are banking on your simplistic thinking, and thank you for your gullibility.

Sucker!!

Given your track record of honesty, I have a difficult time believing that's why you were fired.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are banking on your simplistic thinking, and thank you for your gullibility.

You can believe what you want, I know that you have to believe that people who disagree with you are bad people to validate your own views... which support greed and avarice and other things jesus said were sins.

But that's pretty much what happened. After six years of excellent reviews, I required a couple of operations in 2007 that ran up $52,000 in medical bills, and oddly, they spent a year after than trying to get me to quit, before letting me go after giving me a large severance package that had a "Please don't sue us" clause in it.

Since the company was already going down in flames, I figured I might as well take the package, and I had a new gig in two weeks.

Forum List

Back