Michelle Obama: “Eat Less and Send Me the Money”

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
Michelle Obama: “Eat Less and Send Me the Money”
Marie Antoinette, you have officially met your match. From now on the phrase is no longer, “Let them eat cake” will be replaced by,”Don’t let them eat cake so they can give me more money.”

After shaking down young couples for their wedding presents, the nation’s Foodmaster-General is literally taking the food out of the mouths of families so her husband can get another four years of playing golf and empowering the Muslim Brotherhood.

“A woman recently told the campaign her family skipped a pizza dinner at their favorite place so that they could make a difference in this election. That is the commitment that drives this campaign.”

The good news is that Michelle Obama has finally found a way to combine her hatred of other people eating with her love of getting a second term.

Somewhere in America, some kids couldn’t go to Chuck E Cheese because the Obama campaign needed the money to pay for one thread on Michelle Obama’s latest dress.​

obama flies in a pizza maker from Chicago once a week for family pizza night.

Others exist to serve the obamas. That's their only function. If obama wants to eat their livers, they have to prove their love by complying.

I'm shocked that obama hasn't asked for people to sell their kidneys and send him the money.

How pathetic is that?

It's pretty pathetic how many articles there are about something that didn't happen.
I searched and found no other instances of this article.

Or are you saying Alhouse made the whole thing up? If so, where is your proof? And no, "It's critical of the Obamas!" is not proof.

I think I see the problem, you have a misunderstanding of when to use quotation marks. It's only for when you're quoting statements that have actually been made. :thup:

Just running off the link you supplied gives me more links to this fabricated story.

She thinks she is a Queen.

She will tell you to eat less, have less money, etc....so they can have more.

She is a piece of shit.

I really wonder how many American men know they are being ruled by Jarret and Ms Obama?

I don't think they do at all.

The Queen did waste $500,000 in taxpayer money to go party with her friends a few years ago in Spain.

How many jobs, roads, "hongry" mouths, etc could've been helped with that $500,000........

It's pretty pathetic how many articles there are about something that didn't happen.

Or are you saying Alhouse made the whole thing up? If so, where is your proof? And no, "It's critical of the Obamas!" is not proof.

I think I see the problem, you have a misunderstanding of when to use quotation marks. It's only for when you're quoting statements that have actually been made. :thup:

Just running off the link you supplied gives me more links to this fabricated story.
So you're claiming the Michele Obama DIDN'T send out a fundraising email with the following:

A woman recently told the campaign her family skipped a pizza dinner at their favorite place so that they could make a difference in this election.

That is the commitment that drives this campaign.

If you can support Barack with a donation today, please know it makes a huge difference. If we win, it will be because of what you did at moments like this....​
Have you skipped any meals and sent the money to The One, as he deserves?

So you're claiming the Michele Obama DIDN'T send out a fundraising email with the following:

A woman recently told the campaign her family skipped a pizza dinner at their favorite place so that they could make a difference in this election.

If you can support Barack with a donation today, please know it makes a huge difference. If we win, it will be because of what you did at moments like this....​

You know where you've mislead, I'm not gonna waste time explaining something to someone that won't return the honesty. :thup:

You know where you've mislead, I'm not gonna waste time explaining something to someone that won't return the honesty. :thup:
Interesting concept of honesty you're using: "Never criticize the Obamas".

Forum List

Back