Michelle Obama-"all this just for a flag"

And the truth is the truth, whether you libs like it or not. This woman is a low life, two faced, hypocritical, leftist POS just like her husband...

michelle_obama_lobster_full.jpg
That's different. Somehow. It just is.
Unfortuately, that story IS different, because it's fictional.

You shouldn't believe everything that you want to believe.

snopes.com: Michelle Obama and Room Service

Michelle Obama was in Fort Wayne, Indiana at 4:00 PM on 10/15/08
snopes.com is nothing more than a couple of leftist, pieces of shit husband and wife, low life, left coast, liberal hacks that are known lying sacks of shit for the kenyan.

m1.jpg

Last edited:
.... And it will STILL be a lie tomorrow after you idiot rw's have sent it to all your equally brain dead buddies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame]

Contempt.

America has seen better days.

that's different. Somehow. It just is.
unfortuately, that story is different, because it's fictional.

snopes.com: Michelle obama and room service

michelle obama was in fort wayne, indiana at 4:00 pm on 10/15/08
snopes.com is nothing more than a couple of leftist, pieces of shit husband and wife, low life, left coast, liberal hacks that are known lying sacks of shit for the kenyan.

prove it you effing liar.

I dare you to prove it.

You should know that consuming bongwater and then regurgitating it causes mental retardation.

Oops. Too late.

When I talk about the conservative movement I used to admire being taken over by maniacs, psychos, mouth breathers, and liars, this topic is an example of what I am talking about.

The flag thing is a great indicator of who needs to be purged from the right wing. You assholes don't know what she is saying. It looks to me like she is saying something like "fold that flag".

This topic is smack in the middle of the Making Shit Up category which is typical of fuckheads who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker who can't argue a single salient point about issues that matter.

You pricks are dragging the GOP under. You are the ones that got Obama elected, and who will get him re-elected.

As I said last week, this kind of regurgitated bongwater is just going to be coming faster and faster for the next few months by retards who don't how to debate with the grownups.

I appreciate what you say here but I wonder how that explains the libs doing the exact same thing or worse? It hasn't been that long ago when they were calling Bush the devil and such awful things I can't even repeat them here. (and all this I might add when he was a lame duck in his last term and absolutely NO threat to anybody.)It was just like this awful habit they couldn't break. They do the same thing to Romney or anyone else that catches the public eye. And I agree with you. THEY are the reason people like me no longer want to be associated with the democratic party. I didn't leave it, it left me in a cloud of filthy mouthed dust.

America has seen better days.

It certainly has. Conservatives used to be the smartest people in the room. Now people like yourself are an embarrassment to the movement. You idiots are working overtime to re-elect Obama.

You can't make out what she's saying in the video. Man, you wingnuts are fucking retarded.

When I talk about the conservative movement I used to admire being taken over by maniacs, psychos, mouth breathers, and liars, this topic is an example of what I am talking about.

The flag thing is a great indicator of who needs to be purged from the right wing. You assholes don't know what she is saying. It looks to me like she is saying something like "fold that flag".

This topic is smack in the middle of the Making Shit Up category which is typical of fuckheads who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker who can't argue a single salient point about issues that matter.

You pricks are dragging the GOP under. You are the ones that got Obama elected, and who will get him re-elected.

As I said last week, this kind of regurgitated bongwater is just going to be coming faster and faster for the next few months by retards who don't how to debate with the grownups.

I appreciate what you say here but I wonder how that explains the libs doing the exact same thing or worse? It hasn't been that long ago when they were calling Bush the devil and such awful things I can't even repeat them here. (and all this I might add when he was a lame duck in his last term and absolutely NO threat to anybody.)It was just like this awful habit they couldn't break. They do the same thing to Romney or anyone else that catches the public eye. And I agree with you. THEY are the reason people like me no longer want to be associated with the democratic party. I didn't leave it, it left me in a cloud of filthy mouthed dust.

I have never been attracted to the Left, so I don't feel a sense of betrayal when I see left-leaning idiots making shit up.

It pisses me off to no end to see a conservative movement which was built on the shoulders of giants being destroyed by ideological midgets.

That's different. Somehow. It just is.
Unfortuately, that story IS different, because it's fictional.

snopes.com: Michelle Obama and Room Service

Michelle Obama was in Fort Wayne, Indiana at 4:00 PM on 10/15/08

m1.jpg

Here's one from Politifact. Better now?

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

PUMA posted the graphic to its Web site a few days after the New York Post story appeared, but has since retracted it. PUMA PACs's executive director, Darragh Murphy, posted a message to the group's Web site that states, "I sincerely regret repeating and amplifying what turns out to be a shameful attempt to embarrass and undermine Michelle Obama. I will take better care in checking sources in the future."

So the hotel where the event was supposed to have occurred repudiates the e-mail, the newspaper that originally reported it repudiates the e-mail, and the political group that promoted it repudiates the e-mail.

Lest we be in the grips of a well-oiled conspiracy, we went back and checked on Michelle Obama's activities on the day in question. The date and time on the receipt are Oct. 15, 2008, at 16:04, or 4:04 p.m. That day, Obama was in Fort Wayne, Ind., speaking at a rally, and was onstage speaking at about 1:30 p.m. Even a charter flight from Fort Wayne to New York would take about two hours, and we don't think she could have rushed from the Fort Wayne event, flown to New York, checked into the Waldorf and ordered room service in that brief window of time.

PolitiFact | Official-looking receipt is a fake

I have never been attracted to the Left, so I don't feel a sense of betrayal when I see left-leaning idiots making shit up.

It pisses me off to no end to see a conservative movement which was built on the shoulders of giants being destroyed by ideological midgets.

I have to agree with that. There are no more grown-ups to sit at either end of the table. Is this the result of all those Creme de la Creme babies raised to think there are no winners and no losers and everybody gets a prize just for participating? Is that who is running the country now??

but i thought she was worth millions?

See? It's different.

Thanks, Obamabot.

Nah, it's not different. She didn't say it, she can afford a $400 lunch, (who can't?)and if she did say, so what. It's just a fucking flag. I don't pledge to a flag, just like I didn't plegde to a Members Only jacket. Cloth is cloth.
I can't. So it looks like you're just as out of touch with Average America as she is.

Meanwhile, you're a racist piece of shit. Just thought I'd remind you.

Forum List

Back