Michelle Obama-"all this just for a flag"

All I can say is this Country is in Deep-Do-Do...........and it will not end well

$120212-athens-hmed-12p_grid-6x2.jpg

$c7e8c23043ed4572b44e6ea1bab1ff06.jpg

She could have just as well said "I just got my period" and BO was nodding in relief. Has she ever denied saying what is alleged?

Wow

Must be a slow day.......trying to resurrect this smear campaign

Just shows the got shit nothing notta zip of substance , trying rehash rev wright Even . I guess with romney as the nominee they have to use everything they got lmao

ANYTHING that reflects negatively on the Obamas in the past 3-4 years is OFF LIMITS, and "old news", and "not relevent", and "just a bunch of right wing extremists living in the past".

BUT, it's FAIR GAME and perfectly fine for the leftists to continue to play the "it's Bush's fault" game, and go back TEN years and talk about Romney when he was governor of Massachusetts, and go back to the 1990s when Romney was earning a living as a successful businessman.

A PERFECT example of blatant left wing hypocrisy.

Wow

Just shows the got shit nothing notta zip of substance , trying rehash rev wright Even . I guess with romney as the nominee they have to use everything they got lmao

ANYTHING that reflects negatively on the Obamas in the past 3-4 years is OFF LIMITS, and "old news", and "not relevent", and "just a bunch of right wing extremists living in the past".

BUT, it's FAIR GAME and perfectly fine for the leftists to continue to play the "it's Bush's fault" game, and go back TEN years and talk about Romney when he was governor of Massachusetts, and go back to the 1990s when Romney was earning a living as a successful businessman.

A PERFECT example of blatant left wing hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is right! It's must be forgotten because it's the truth. His mentor, Jeremiah Wright, you know the one, "G D the USA!" It's to be forgotten because it's something they don't want drudged up again before the election but lies about Romney are not off limits.

That's the liberal for you!

Petty controversy: Misreading Michelle Obama's lips - The Week

We can always count on the idiot rw's to lie.

Anyone wanna bet that this bunch of lying hypocrites has sent this lie to every other lying rw hypocrite they know?

How many of them would have have the integrity to send the truth?

Zip.

You must live in a house of mirrors. Everywhere you look, you see a HYPOCRITE. :eusa_boohoo:

Translation - You know this story is untrue but don't have the integrity to admit it.

Thanks for your input.

Wow

It's funny I am noticing a Distinct Pattern. According to the Left in here, anything that might make Obama look less than Great is Dismissed as Irrelevant, A smear, Just right wing Extremism. While at the same time you are desperately trying to find Silver linings in Terrible Jobs reports, and continue to play the, Obama inherited this, Excuse.

lol

Petty controversy: Misreading Michelle Obama's lips - The Week

We can always count on the idiot rw's to lie.

Anyone wanna bet that this bunch of lying hypocrites has sent this lie to every other lying rw hypocrite they know?

How many of them would have have the integrity to send the truth?

Zip.

You must live in a house of mirrors. Everywhere you look, you see a HYPOCRITE. :eusa_boohoo:

Translation - You know this story is untrue but don't have the integrity to admit it.

Thanks for your input.

Michelle's disdain for the United States has been seen many times before. She made the statement during Obama's 2008 campaign that "for the first time in my life, I am proud of my country" (which was made in front of a crowd of Barack Obama supporters, in reference to the fact that they supported her husband).

Throw in Jeremiah Wright, many other comments and actions made by the Obamas that have been considered "anti-American", plus racist, anti-American, and leftist organizations who have vociferously supported the Obamas, and this "lip-reading" thing makes perfect sense.

You leftists are EXPERTS at shrinking, expanding, and fabricating controversies to fit your own agendas and needs. It's pretty impressive, but it's still sickening.

Personally, my biggest conflict is who I DESPISE more...........Barack Obama or Michelle Obama.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back