Michelle Bachmann Calls For A 'Attestation' To Be Done With Obama's Birth Certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is asking about the BC but no questions about what the actual process was that got his name on the ballot. Who approved and signed the election documents. I was looking into the process and it seems there are some questions that need to be answered.

Did You Know That Obama Was Originally Disqualified By Hawaii Ballot?
Anti-Mullah: OBAMA ORIGINALLY DISQUALIFIED BY HAWAII FROM BALLOT!

OCON Docs: Hawaii Ballot Chief...Grandma, Called Obama To Hawaii In 2008

UPDATED 1/10/11

EXCELLENT - New analysis of Democrat Party's official 2008 Certification of Nomination for Obama reveals that reasons for his sudden trip to Hawaii in October, 2008 was to visit more than just his sick grandmother. Hawaiian election laws and post-dated documents reveal he may have attended a hearing with Hawaiian Chief Elections Officer regarding his disqualification from ballot due to lack of certified Constitutional eligibility.

by Pen Johannson
Editor, The Daily Pen

Honolulu, Hawaii - At the center of the war over Barack Obama’s illegitimacy as president are a series of deep seated, unanswered questions about the detailed involvement of several municipal employees and officials within the government of the State of Hawaii. From former governor, Linda Lingle’s convenient deniability to former Health Department director, Chiyome Fukino’s intentionally misleading statements about Obama’s vital records. From the blatant, dismissive ignorance of Hawaii’s legislature about the difference between "U.S. Citizenship" and "Natural-born citizenship", to the claims by a former Honolulu senior elections office clerk that the State of Hawaii does not possess an original, 1961 Certificate of Live Birth for Barack Obama, the State of Hawaii has emerged as the primary co-conspirator in keeping Obama’s identity a well kept secret from the American people.

Now, however, a new investigation of Hawaii’s Election Commission and the laws used by the state’s Office of Elections to approve or deny candidates for inclusion on presidential ballots raises shocking revelations about the administrative power held by too few unaccountable people and their capacity to override the U.S. Constitution. The evidence reveals that municipal agents, working within the jurisdiction of state law, opened shadowy legal channels enabling Obama an opportunity to usurp presidential power and assault the Constitutional sovereignty of the American people.

Geeeez people, Wake up ~ There is NO Birth Certificate!!!
If you take the time to read the article it explains how OBAMA got on the Ballot ~ A Loop-Hole
Why keep argueing about the BC & move on to the COVER UP????
Do a Little digging and you will find that the BC is just the Beginning of this criminal president ~

Did You Know That Obama Was Originally Disqualified By Hawaii Ballot? I didn't either ~
The truth is starting to come out..............

Last edited:
2012 Republican Platform

I am not a birther........I just have some concerns

That is certainly not the case.

If you are bright enough to post on the USMB, then you certainly know that a Certification of Live Birth was provided...

Which is what Hawaii law demands to be provided as a "birth certificate." Hawaii is not alone in this. Many "birth certificates" provided by many states are "Certificates of Live Birth." It's a tomato/tomahto issue and nothing more.

Is it possible that the President was born outside of Hawaii, and that his mom simply walked into the Department of Health and requested the Certification of Live Birth? Yes.

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

The problem here is that nothing in this statute provides for the state to declare a birth that happened outside of Hawaii to have occurred inside Hawaii. Obama's BC states that he was born in Honolulu. Politicalchik, while we obviously are coming from two different opinions on this matter, I appreciate that you present reasonable points to your arguments, instead of alot of the silliness that is often seen otherwise from others. So I have to ask you, what do you make of the fact that the Republican appointed Director of Health of Hawaii at the time of the campaign went on public record to verify that HI state records confirm Obama's birthplace as being Hawaii, at the request of the then Republican Gov. of Hawaii who was campaigning in favor of McCain?

So, just to be clear....you've revised your position....correctly....to indicate that both a COLB and a Birth Certificate exist?

Is that correct?

So, just to be clear....you've revised your position....correctly....to indicate that both a COLB and a Birth Certificate exist?

Is that correct?

What? They are one in the same. A "Certificate of Live Birth" is a birth certificate. This is established in Hawaiian state law.

But the President doesn't want this issue to end. So he isn't going to produce anything.

Because as long as he has idiots arguing about this, they aren't arguing about his rotten policies.
Of course he doesn't. Most Americans believe his birth certificate is genuine. The various Birther theories sound wacko to most Americans.

But the President doesn't want this issue to end. So he isn't going to produce anything.

Because as long as he has idiots arguing about this, they aren't arguing about his rotten policies.
Of course he doesn't. Most Americans believe his birth certificate is genuine. The various Birther theories sound wacko to most Americans.

Not true anynore ~ It was talked about on all of the Sunday shows ~

He has NOTHING to PRODUCE ~ There is NO Birth Certficate ~ Hawaii approved his certification by a Loop Hole ~ A Cover Up ~

Is that correct?

What? They are one in the same. A "Certificate of Live Birth" is a birth certificate. This is established in Hawaiian state law.

What are you, some kind of clown???

Either a) you are correct and the COLB and Long Form Birth Certificate are one and the same, or

b) The former director of Hawaii's Department of Health is correct and they are two different species...

I'm going to go with b).

From the Michael Isikoff interview on MSNBC:

...The first [of her points] is that the original so-called "long form" birth certificate - described by Hawaiian officials as a "record of live birth" - absolutely exists, located in a bound volume in a file cabinet on the first floor of the state Department of Health. Fukimo said she has personally inspected it — twice. The first time was in late October 2008, during the closing days of the presidential campaign, when the communications director for the state's then Republican governor, Linda Lingle (who appointed Fukino) asked if she could make a public statement in response to claims then circulating on the Internet that Obama was actually born in Kenya.

Before she would do so, Fukino said, she wanted to inspect the files - and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files. She then put out a public statement asserting to the document's validity. She later put out another public statement in July 2009 - after reviewing the original birth record a second time.

"It is real, and no amount of saying it is not, is going to change that," Fukino said. Moreover, she added, her boss at the time, Lingle - who was backing John McCain for president - would presumably have to be in on any cover up since Fukino made her public comment at the governor's office's request. "Why would a Republican governor — who was stumping for the other guy - hold out on a big secret?" she asked.

Her second point - one she made repeatedly in the interview - is that the shorter, computer generated "certification of live birth" that was obtained by the Obama campaign in 2007 and has since been publicly released is the standard document that anybody requesting their birth certificate from the state of Hawaii would receive from the health department.

The document was distributed to the Obama campaign in 2007 after Obama, at the request of a campaign official, personally signed a Hawaii birth certificate request form downloaded on the Internet, according to a former campaign official who asked for anonymity.
http://24ahead.com/fukino-obama-has-birth-certificate-file-and-it-matches-colb

Now that we have documented that a) you don't know what you are talking about, and
b) there are two distinct forms,
the logical question is why the President released the form most likely to produce clouds rather than clarification....

Care to venture a guess?

What!?! Evidence!!!

OBAMA ORIGINALLY DISQUALIFIED BY HAWAII FROM BALLOT

Do a Little Research ~ Here's a start for you ~~~

Google

Obama Was Originally Disqualified By Hawaii Ballot - Bing

OBAMA ORIGINALLY DISQUALIFIED BY HAWAII FROM BALLOT - Yahoo! Search Results

Do I need to read it to you too????

Blues~

Either a) you are correct and the COLB and Long Form Birth Certificate are one and the same, or

b) The former director of Hawaii's Department of Health is correct and they are two different species...

Why do you have to misrepresent what I've said? I expect that kind of thing from idiot's like bigreb, but I expect you to be better than that. A Certificate of Live Birth is a birth certificate. A long form is also a birth certificate, just a different kind. Take my birth certificate as an example.

birthcert1.jpg

It's not a long form. It doesn't mention the hospital in which I was born, nor even the town. To this day, I don't even know in what town I was born. But it is still a birth certificate.

Why do you have to misrepresent what I've said? I expect that kind of thing from idiot's like bigreb, but I expect you to be better than that. A Certificate of Live Birth is a birth certificate. A long form is also a birth certificate, just a different kind. Take my birth certificate as an example.

birthcert1.jpg

It's not a long form. It doesn't mention the hospital in which I was born, nor even the town. To this day, I don't even know in what town I was born. But it is still a birth certificate.

I appreciate the implied compliment.

I try to be precise....and I assume that of others, as well.

This is your statement: "What? They are one in the same. A "Certificate of Live Birth" is a birth certificate. This is established in Hawaiian state law."

'One in the same' means identical...not different.

"Identical, as in Gloria's grandfather had been, at one and the same time, a physician at the court and a general in the army . This expression is an emphatic form of "the same." "[Mid-1800s]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/one+and+the+same

Now then, we both concur that there are two distinct and different documents provided by the state of Hawaii, as I have shown in the Isikoff interview.

So, once again, why do you suppose the President will only release one?
And, as I proved in an earlier post, the statute makes it possible for one born elsewhere to have a COLB.

What the dilio?

You should read more carefully, Kiwi,...

But didn’t Hawai'i's health director swear that she has personally seen Obama's birth certificate in the Health Department's archives in your CNN link?

No. Here’s what she said:

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...." Honolulu Paper Lies

“that's techie-speak for hanging over the database administrator's shoulder while she queried the "Births" data mart.”

Did you see the words "Birth Certificate" in there?
Or, does it depend on what the meaning of the word "is" is?

This is such a blast, watching you guys play dumb...but if it was a Repub, bet you'd be a lot sharper, huh?

You should read more carefully, Kiwi,...

But didn’t Hawai'i's health director swear that she has personally seen Obama's birth certificate in the Health Department's archives in your CNN link?

No. Here’s what she said:

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...." Honolulu Paper Lies

“that's techie-speak for hanging over the database administrator's shoulder while she queried the "Births" data mart.”

Did you see the words "Birth Certificate" in there?
Or, does it depend on what the meaning of the word "is" is?

This is such a blast, watching you guys play dumb...but if it was a Repub, bet you'd be a lot sharper, huh?

There are More Questions than just the BC because there is NO BC

Honolulu, Hawaii - At the center of the war over Barack Obama’s illegitimacy as president are a series of deep seated, unanswered questions about the detailed involvement of several municipal employees and officials within the government of the State of Hawaii. From former governor, Linda Lingle’s convenient deniability to former Health Department director, Chiyome Fukino’s intentionally misleading statements about Obama’s vital records. From the blatant, dismissive ignorance of Hawaii’s legislature about the difference between "U.S. Citizenship" and "Natural-born citizenship", to the claims by a former Honolulu senior elections office clerk that the State of Hawaii does not possess an original, 1961 Certificate of Live Birth for Barack Obama, the State of Hawaii has emerged as the primary co-conspirator in keeping Obama’s identity a well kept secret from the American people.

Now, however, a new investigation of Hawaii’s Election Commission and the laws used by the state’s Office of Elections to approve or deny candidates for inclusion on presidential ballots raises shocking revelations about the administrative power held by too few unaccountable people and their capacity to override the U.S. Constitution. The evidence reveals that municipal agents, working within the jurisdiction of state law, opened shadowy legal channels enabling Obama an opportunity to usurp presidential power and assault the Constitutional sovereignty of the American people.

"...have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen."

From the Hawai'i State Department of Health website: "Vital records (birth, death, marriage, and divorce certificates) for events that occurred in Hawaii are received and preserved by the Office of Health Status Monitoring, a unit of the Department of Health. In Hawaii, access to vital records is restricted by statute (HRS §338-18)."

Vital records record events that occurred in Hawaii. The Director said she viewed the original vital records verifying that Obama was born in Hawai'i.

I know you birther types don't want to admit it because you really truly desperately hate Obama, but you're just gonna have to suck it up on this one. You're wrong.

:rofl:

who is this dumb bitch that keeps posting BLOGS as if they prove something about this topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back