Michele Bachmann mocked in New Hampshire

Ya she made a historical reference blunder.

I bet she knows how many states we have. Unlike our President who said he visited 57 states. Or that he is muslim oops he meant Christian. *

Twiddle Dee dee. * *
2.gif

You're hot.

Remember her 'Hoot Smalley' historical gaffe?

That was better than any comedic parody you could make up about her.

Nancy Pelosi: We'll lose 500 million jobs A MONTH without a stimulus package!

Joe Biden: Kaine is a "great governor for New Jersey.'' Kaine happens to be governor of
Virginia - and chairman of the Democratic National Committee

obama: I, I, I huh.... am a believer in knowing what you are doing when you apply for a job, and I huh think that if I were seriously thinking about running on a a a , national ticket I would accentually to start preparing now. There are some people in the senate who have no problem doing something like that, but huh I am not one of those people.

Hank Johnson: Guam could 'tip over and capsize'

Why should New Hampshire be any different? She is mocked wherever she goes

You're to stupid t realizethe one that matters the do nothing president is mocked by every enemy we have ever had.

Kinda like how your posts are mocked on this board?

rw, His posts are mocked? When, where and how? LMAO!

I guess you have missed all the discussions about you? Hey, Let me tell you something bro. Try showing some honor and meeting people half way when they meet you half way the same, and maybe someone will give a fuck about what you have to say or think here. :razz:

Oh and uh, don't say I never tried to be nice, because I did. Maybe I will again, I dunno. Either way, You're nothing close to as intelligent as you attempt to be everyday here. Take your tag name for example? How much imagination did it take you to come up with that? Even when I liked you, I still laughed my ass off about that half assed attempt at a name evaded you. :cuckoo:

Hey, You want to start shit, then I will shovel 10 times as much of it into your face. You think that you can sneek into a couple of threads while I am offline and try to make a fool of me? You're mistaken my friend. You want blood, you got it bro. Ok then, I am done for now, unless you desire more. :razz: ~BH

I really hope she lasts until the primaries or runs as the Tea Party candidate

She is good for a lot of threads. A real Palin lite

Comical. Tea Party candidate? You mean the GOP candidate?

She could never win the GOP nomination. After she gets buried in New Hampshire she will run as a Tea Party candidate and win 3% of the vote

You're to stupid t realizethe one that matters the do nothing president is mocked by every enemy we have ever had.

I guess you have missed all the discussions about you? Hey, Let me tell you something bro. Try showing some honor and meeting people half way when they meet you half way the same, and maybe someone will give a fuck about what you have to say or think here. :razz:

Oh and uh, don't say I never tried to be nice, because I did. Maybe I will again, I dunno. Either way, You're nothing close to as intelligent as you attempt to be everyday here. Take your tag name for example? How much imagination did it take you to come up with that? Even when I liked you, I still laughed my ass off about that half assed attempt at a name evaded you. :cuckoo:

Hey, You want to start shit, then I will shovel 10 times as much of it into your face. You think that you can sneek into a couple of threads while I am offline and try to make a fool of me? You're mistaken my friend. You want blood, you got it bro. Ok then, I am done for now, unless you desire more. :razz: ~BH

Your emotional breakdown is noted

Your emotional breakdown is noted

Good. Yeah, it does happen frequently I know. I eventually cool off and usually come around though. However, With a dumbshit like you, it's bound to happen again. :razz: ~BH

Forum List

Back