Michael Moore Slams Obama: HIstory Will Only Remember You Were a Black President

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Breaks my heart that fatso is disappointed in Obama. :banana:

Michael Moore sees President Obama's legacy as set. The progressive documentary filmmaker couldn't help but express his disappointment with the legislative accomplishments of the politician.
"When the history is written of this era, this is how you'll be remembered: he was the first black president," Moore said during a discussion at The Hollywood Reporter's video lounge at the Toronto Film Festival.
"OK, not a bad accomplishment, but that's it," the director said. "That's it, Mr. Obama. 100 years from now, 'he was the first black American that got elected president' and that's it. Eight years of your life and that's what people are going to remember. Boy, I got a feeling, knowing you, that -- you'd probably wish you were remembered for a few other things, a few other things you could've done."
"So, it is, on that level, a big disappointment," Moore said.
The documentary filmmaker appeared at the Toronto festival for a screening of his acclaimed title Roger and Me, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. The film, centered on then GM CEO Roger Smith, kickstarted Moore's career in creating controversial political documentaries, including Bowling for Columbine, Fahrenheit 9/11 and Capitalism: A Love Story.

Michael Moore Slams Obama HIstory Will Only Remember You Were a Black President - Yahoo Movies

It's funny when talentless fatass partisan Hollywood hacks attack those they think they can control.

This is one of those really rare, special occasions when I'd actually love to see Lois Lerner's gang audit someone. :badgrin:

Dafuck does Moore's weight have to do with anything?
Haven't you heard? He is dafat dafuck.

Haha you spelled duh wroung
giggle.gif

N

Michael Moore sees President Obama's legacy as set. The progressive documentary filmmaker couldn't help but express his disappointment with the legislative accomplishments of the politician.
"When the history is written of this era, this is how you'll be remembered: he was the first black president," Moore said during a discussion at The Hollywood Reporter's video lounge at the Toronto Film Festival.
"OK, not a bad accomplishment, but that's it," the director said. "That's it, Mr. Obama. 100 years from now, 'he was the first black American that got elected president' and that's it. Eight years of your life and that's what people are going to remember. Boy, I got a feeling, knowing you, that -- you'd probably wish you were remembered for a few other things, a few other things you could've done."
The documentary filmmaker appeared at the Toronto festival for a screening of his acclaimed title Roger and Me, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. The film, centered on then GM CEO Roger Smith, kickstarted Moore's career in creating controversial political documentaries, including Bowling for Columbine, Fahrenheit 9/11 and Capitalism: A Love Story.

Michael Moore Slams Obama HIstory Will Only Remember You Were a Black President - Yahoo Movies

No one on the right has any respect for what Michael Moore says, so are you going to slam him for this too?

:banana:
N

No one on the right has any respect for what Michael Moore says, so are you going to slam him for this too?

Not at all, I enjoy it when the left eat their own. :banana:

OK, once again Moore is a complete ass.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered for Obamacare.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered as ending the Iraq war, fairly or not.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered for saving Gm and GWB will be forgotten for starting the process.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered for TARP and again GWB will be forgotten.

Obama will be always remembered for Benghazi.

Obama will always be remembered for bombing Libya.

Obama will be remembered for how the blacks suffered under his presidency.

Obama will be remembered for the human trafficking and a open border policy that will cause great damage to America.

So Obama has done some things of note and some not so noteworthy. What I don't understand is what Moore and other liberals want. Can we possible hand out more free stuff? It is reported to day that welfare cards can be used to buy pot. That is ridiculous by any measure, We give foreign infiltrators free legal advice as if it were their right to receive ANYTHING from the US.

Moore is just a bloviating liberal who couldn't even keep his own marriage together.

:banana:
N

Not at all, I enjoy it when the left eat their own. :banana:

At least the left will admit when they think something they once believed in is wrong.

Last edited:
Where is rdean fakey jakey luddy sallow RW Jillian? Moore dissed Obama, he must be a racist. Why aren't the boards most progressive liberal Obama suck ups not in here screaming racisim?

Forum List

Back