Michael Moore Slams Obama: HIstory Will Only Remember You Were a Black President

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. I need some brain bleach to get rid of that mental image.

Ick.

I imagine President Obama is currently lying in a corner, in the fetal position, weeping like a little girl because a fat ass malcontent hack is unhappy with his presidency...

OK, once again Moore is a complete ass.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered for Obamacare.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered as ending the Iraq war, fairly or not.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered for saving Gm and GWB will be forgotten for starting the process.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered for TARP and again GWB will be forgotten.

Obama will be always remembered for Benghazi.

Obama will always be remembered for bombing Libya.

Obama will be remembered for how the blacks suffered under his presidency.

Obama will be remembered for the human trafficking and a open border policy that will cause great damage to America.

So Obama has done some things of note and some not so noteworthy. What I don't understand is what Moore and other liberals want. Can we possible hand out more free stuff? It is reported to day that welfare cards can be used to buy pot. That is ridiculous by any measure, We give foreign infiltrators free legal advice as if it were their right to receive ANYTHING from the US.

Moore is just a bloviating liberal who couldn't even keep his own marriage together.

How does his marriage change his opinion? Essplain.

Trust, loyalty, and dedication.

OK, once again Moore is a complete ass.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered for Obamacare.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered as ending the Iraq war, fairly or not.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered for saving Gm and GWB will be forgotten for starting the process.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered for TARP and again GWB will be forgotten.

Obama will be always remembered for Benghazi.

Obama will always be remembered for bombing Libya.

Obama will be remembered for how the blacks suffered under his presidency.

Obama will be remembered for the human trafficking and a open border policy that will cause great damage to America.

So Obama has done some things of note and some not so noteworthy. What I don't understand is what Moore and other liberals want. Can we possible hand out more free stuff? It is reported to day that welfare cards can be used to buy pot. That is ridiculous by any measure, We give foreign infiltrators free legal advice as if it were their right to receive ANYTHING from the US.

Moore is just a bloviating liberal who couldn't even keep his own marriage together.

How does his marriage change his opinion? Essplain.

Trust, loyalty, and dedication.
-- to a marriage? :eusa_snooty:

You think marriage is about political philosophies then?
I gotta show this to James and Mary...

I don't pay any attention to Fatso Mike Moore when he praises Obumble, so it would be unfair of me to pay any attention to Fatso when he criticizes the Failed Messiah, either.

Again -- how does his weight change his opinion? Essplain.

Self indulgent ass.

Possibly the first good answer. :thup:
--- assuming you believe obesity is caused by self-indulgence...

That still leaves the matter of Christie, Ailes and Limblob though...

Dafuck does Moore's weight have to do with anything?

It shows that he is an undisciplined slob.

So you'll be campaigning against Chris Christie then?

And turning off Fox Noise? Hey, Roger Ailes...

And Lush Rimjob... oh wait ---- well OK you have a point here. Maybe two.

in the real world, being a fat disgusting slob is not seen as a positive,...Chris Christie is a perfect example. Unless he goes on a severe diet, he has no chance at the presidency. There is a reason Limbaugh is on the radio. There is a reason Roger Ailes is not on TV........they are morbidly obese.

Dafuck does Moore's weight have to do with anything?

It shows that he is an undisciplined slob.

So you'll be campaigning against Chris Christie then?

And turning off Fox Noise? Hey, Roger Ailes...

And Lush Rimjob... oh wait ---- well OK you have a point here. Maybe two.

in the real world, being a fat disgusting slob is not seen as a positive,...Chris Christie is a perfect example. Unless he goes on a severe diet, he has no chance at the presidency. There is a reason Limbaugh is on the radio. There is a reason Roger Ailes is not on TV........they are morbidly obese.

True -- although I don't agree with your assessment of Christie's chances; he's pretty smart.

But your original premise was to poison the well of the subject's credibility on the basis of overweight. If you hold to that, then you have to apply the same to Christie, Ailes and Limblob --- who was on TV briefly btw.

Video or it didn't happen.

It looks like we can safely assume that because you have posted no videos of yourself having sex, that you are still a virgin.

That's what "virgin" means??

I've been doing it wrong.... :crybaby:

Indeed.

One only has real experiences if they are done in front of witnesses. That's the Madonna Effect.

That's what "Madonna" means???

Damn, I've been doing that wrong too... :dunno:

Video or it didn't happen.

It looks like we can safely assume that because you have posted no videos of yourself having sex, that you are still a virgin.

That's what "virgin" means??

I've been doing it wrong.... :crybaby:

Indeed.

One only has real experiences if they are done in front of witnesses. That's the Madonna Effect.

That's what "Madonna" means???

Damn, I've been doing that wrong too... :dunno:

Like a "VIRGIN"....

Forum List

Back