Michael Moore Slams Obama: HIstory Will Only Remember You Were a Black President

I think history will also remember that he played a lot of golf and did fundraising while Americans died...and his formative years were spent being a Choom Gang member.

This is your country.
This is your country with a President on drugs.

Eisenhower did drugs? Never knew.

BOBO will be remembered as the 'First Affirmative Action' President.
No 'AA' program has ever once been successful. Not once.
What do you expect when the 'OJ jurors' elect their President b/c he has the same skin colour as they do?
As the Black race is failing world wide we must understand that BOBO will be the LAST Black President in US history going forward forever. Ask any sentient adult on the planet if the US will ever vote for a Black US President again and all you'll get is a laugh.

Ya learn dumping something here every day. Until today I did not know that only black people were allowed to vote in presidential elections. Wonder what all those white people were doing at the polls when I went out there... :dunno:

This guy one of yours, righties?

I've never noticed him before; I certainly wouldn't all him one of mine, but then I'm not really a rightie.

stirthepot.gif

:D

I think history will also remember that he played a lot of golf and did fundraising while Americans died...and his formative years were spent being a Choom Gang member.

This is your country.

I don't recall him being a member of the Choom Gang...link?

This is your country.

I don't either, that's why I'm surprised.
My clue was "golf". No POTUS ever did more so I assume we're tawkin' Ike...

Not even sure what a "choom gang" is. :redface:

I don't pay any attention to Fatso Mike Moore when he praises Obumble, so it would be unfair of me to pay any attention to Fatso when he criticizes the Failed Messiah, either.

Again -- how does his weight change his opinion? Essplain.
Don't feel like it.

"Exit --- stage right"
It's called not getting into a pointless pissing contest that will only serve to derail a thread.

Exit --- stage too tired to phukk with it.

This is your country.

Here's the Choom Gang and their most famous member.

obama-choom-gang.jpg
choom_gang_obama.jpg

I don't pay any attention to Fatso Mike Moore when he praises Obumble, so it would be unfair of me to pay any attention to Fatso when he criticizes the Failed Messiah, either.

pogo said:

kondor3 said:
Don't feel like it.

pogo said:
"Exit --- stage right"

kondor3 said:
It's called not getting into a pointless pissing contest that will only serve to derail a thread.

It's also called class — something of which the legendary goddamned USMB thread-hijacking narcissistic mosquito Pogo has none.

She has obviously never played any team sports, like you have. :thup:

Don't feel like it.

"Exit --- stage right"

Lemme help you wit dat script:

"Hi folks my name is DigitalDrifter blastoff Zander Kondor and I just used a fallacy"
Sorry about the messy copy -- it's been through a lot of hands.

Last edited:

pogo said:

kondor3 said:
Don't feel like it.

pogo said:
"Exit --- stage right"

kondor3 said:

It's also called class — something of which the legendary goddamned USMB thread-hijacking narcissistic mosquito Pogo has none.

She has obviously never played any team sports, like you have. :thup:

"She"?

DUMB-butta-DUMB-butta-DUMB-butta-DUMB....

Don't feel like it.

"Exit --- stage right"

"Hi folks my name is Kondor and I just used a fallacy"

Bait seen.

Bait ignored.

Next slide, please.

This is your country.

View attachment 31745 View attachment 31746

Hey that's a pretty good trick, putting a guy born in 1961 amid a crowd of boyz in da Seventies.

Soooooooooooo.... how does "chooming" (is that a word?) in the past affect Presidentin' in the present?

Might wanna consult with the nearest overhead raptor for guidance here...

Don't feel like it.

"Exit --- stage right"

"Hi folks my name is Kondor and I just used a fallacy"

Bait seen.

Bait ignored.

Next slide, please.

AWWKward....

Not at all, bait seen, bait confronted, bait exposed as synthetic.
... sorry, the slide carousel seems to be uh, jammed....

Last edited:

This is your country.

Hey that's a pretty good trick, putting a guy born in 1961 amid a crowd of boyz in da Seventies.

Soooooooooooo.... how does "chooming" (is that a word?) in the past affect Presidentin' in the present?

It's not a trick that a guy born in 1961 is in the Class of 1979 Choom Gang.

This is your country.

Obama is also a member of man's country a gay bath house in Chicago. Pogo that means he puts penises in his mouth and his ass. Glad I could help you out.

This is your country.

Obama is also a member of man's country a gay bath house in Chicago. Pogo that means he puts penises in his mouth and his ass. Glad I could help you out.

Video or it didn't happen.

Video or it didn't happen.

It looks like we can safely assume that because you have posted no videos of yourself having sex, that you are still a virgin.

Forum List

Back