‘You Don’t Need a Gun’: Michael Moore Promotes Full Repeal of Second Amendment

Freedom, too much and you have the Wild Wild West.

The Wild West was safer than the so called civilized east.

You are remarkably ignorant of history. Here, get this book and educate yourself.

Everybody has a military styled weapon, it would be the Wild West.

You have nothing here but stupid one liners to offer.

You fail to make a case because you don't even try to because many here know your statements are stupid as hell.

The Wild West was safer than the so called civilized east.

You are remarkably ignorant of history. Here, get this book and educate yourself.

No the Wild west was wild. I'm not going to read a book.

Gun ownership is a guaranteed Constitutional right.
Abortion isn't mentioned.
So yes, states should have the right to decide on abortion issues.
Surely, you can understand the difference. .... :cool:

Doesn‘t have to be

Dumping the Second Amendment is long overdue

I'm not so sure about that White. His 'Bowling for Columbine' made it with America in record setting numbers and his voice could become the loudest anti-gun voice in the country if he stays on message.

One big drawback though is his message on America's culture of violence and killing that's due to continuous wars of aggression. The people are still having a hard time being able to condemn themselves for being a part of that.

Taking down the 2A is an idea that's gained a lot of traction, even if it doesn't mean banning guns. MM is the guy who could put it over the top.

Political fortunes of the Dems is still a big question with Trump being in the spotlight.
Maybe, but I look at the totality of what I know of his comments and work. I think he likes to shock people and possibly not genuine in all responses, as seeking attention at the cost of credibility. But, that could be just me.

Moore is example of suspension of reality which took over at start of Covid
He feels you don’t need a gun.
CDC thought we can’t take care of ourselves and went full worst case Draconian .
This is the emerging trend ov last three years where decisions we Always made on our own are suddenly being made for us under the guise of “for you own well being (which presumptuously assume we don’t know what that is)”

Repealing the Second Amendment will happen right after the repealing of the First Amendment which is never…

Moore need to take a moment and realize even if you get the House to do it you lack the votes in the Senate and you will never get the States to ratify, so why write or talk about something that is never happening!

I mean take a moment I have a better chance of becoming President, having Ana de Armas as my wife and winning every lotto around the world than Moore dream of getting rid of the Second Amendment…

Get dogs? Am I supposed to carry an attack dog around under my shirt when I go out?

There was a time Michael Moore had good intentions and tried to be a do gooder and help people. But anymore he is just a tool trying to stay relevant in a world that's passing him by because good intentions don't get you attention anymore.
Get the dog and put it in the basket on your bike and ride to work. Then shower st work and change clothes. Then change clothes again and ride back home. Then shower and change again
Lib 101

Haven't heard from this fatso in a while. Just get a dog, and all's well.

‘You Don’t Need a Gun’: Michael Moore Promotes Full Repeal of Second Amendment, Tells People to Get Dogs for Protection​

Who cares what that human sweat stain thinks?

Maybe, but I look at the totality of what I know of his comments and work. I think he likes to shock people and possibly not genuine in all responses, as seeking attention at the cost of credibility. But, that could be just me.
You could be right!
But that matters to you, while it doesn't matter to most others.

I don't think he's being totally honest with his cause but he's always going to be a fat ass pig to some regardless.

Ban military's style weapons. You get away without seeing the carnage, show the bodies of them.
You do understand that a fist is also a "weapon of war " right?

How about a club? A knife?

They are all military weapons too

Shit some soldiers still carry tomahawks

Forum List

Back