Michael Moore Slams Obama: HIstory Will Only Remember You Were a Black President

Where is rdean fakey jakey luddy sallow RW Jillian? Moore dissed Obama, he must be a racist. Why aren't the boards most progressive liberal Obama suck ups not in here screaming racisim?
They are to busy knob slobbing Obama to make him feel better.

Where is rdean fakey jakey luddy sallow RW Jillian? Moore dissed Obama, he must be a racist. Why aren't the boards most progressive liberal Obama suck ups not in here screaming racisim?

I can imagine that there is some tongues, that were swallowed, being removed from liberals right now.

:banana:
N
Breaks my heart that fatso is disappointed in Obama. :banana:

Michael Moore sees President Obama's legacy as set. The progressive documentary filmmaker couldn't help but express his disappointment with the legislative accomplishments of the politician.
"When the history is written of this era, this is how you'll be remembered: he was the first black president," Moore said during a discussion at The Hollywood Reporter's video lounge at the Toronto Film Festival.
"OK, not a bad accomplishment, but that's it," the director said. "That's it, Mr. Obama. 100 years from now, 'he was the first black American that got elected president' and that's it. Eight years of your life and that's what people are going to remember. Boy, I got a feeling, knowing you, that -- you'd probably wish you were remembered for a few other things, a few other things you could've done."
"So, it is, on that level, a big disappointment," Moore said.
The documentary filmmaker appeared at the Toronto festival for a screening of his acclaimed title Roger and Me, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. The film, centered on then GM CEO Roger Smith, kickstarted Moore's career in creating controversial political documentaries, including Bowling for Columbine, Fahrenheit 9/11 and Capitalism: A Love Story.

Michael Moore Slams Obama HIstory Will Only Remember You Were a Black President - Yahoo Movies

No one on the right has any respect for what Michael Moore says, so are you going to slam him for this too?

Not at all, I enjoy it when the left eat their own. :banana:

But

but

but

I thought the left walked in "lockstep". Guess they don't. Oops.

The fat boy almost got something right for a change, and to his credit he was only off by one. How or why he forgot W. Jefferson Clinton was the first black elected president hopefully means he's losing his mind or something.

Don't you just love it when they turn on their own?

Republicans are 90% white. They look alike, they walk alike, at times they even talk alike.

But Democrats are diverse. They are a coalition. Clearly they don't walk in lockstep like the GOP. This is a really good example.

Breaks my heart that fatso is disappointed in Obama. :banana:

Michael Moore sees President Obama's legacy as set. The progressive documentary filmmaker couldn't help but express his disappointment with the legislative accomplishments of the politician.
"When the history is written of this era, this is how you'll be remembered: he was the first black president," Moore said during a discussion at The Hollywood Reporter's video lounge at the Toronto Film Festival.
"OK, not a bad accomplishment, but that's it," the director said. "That's it, Mr. Obama. 100 years from now, 'he was the first black American that got elected president' and that's it. Eight years of your life and that's what people are going to remember. Boy, I got a feeling, knowing you, that -- you'd probably wish you were remembered for a few other things, a few other things you could've done."
"So, it is, on that level, a big disappointment," Moore said.
The documentary filmmaker appeared at the Toronto festival for a screening of his acclaimed title Roger and Me, which is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. The film, centered on then GM CEO Roger Smith, kickstarted Moore's career in creating controversial political documentaries, including Bowling for Columbine, Fahrenheit 9/11 and Capitalism: A Love Story.

Michael Moore Slams Obama HIstory Will Only Remember You Were a Black President - Yahoo Movies

Yes, I saw where Obama's architect who is working on Obama's Library has been faced with the dilemma of including a 4X4 room in which to display Obama's Presidential and Senatorial accomplishments. After careful and extensive consideration, the idea of including such a room at all was finally abandoned.

I don't pay any attention to Fatso Mike Moore when he praises Obumble, so it would be unfair of me to pay any attention to Fatso when he criticizes the Failed Messiah, either.

Again -- how does his weight change his opinion? Essplain.

OK, once again Moore is a complete ass.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered for Obamacare.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered as ending the Iraq war, fairly or not.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered for saving Gm and GWB will be forgotten for starting the process.

Like it or not Obama will be remembered for TARP and again GWB will be forgotten.

Obama will be always remembered for Benghazi.

Obama will always be remembered for bombing Libya.

Obama will be remembered for how the blacks suffered under his presidency.

Obama will be remembered for the human trafficking and a open border policy that will cause great damage to America.

So Obama has done some things of note and some not so noteworthy. What I don't understand is what Moore and other liberals want. Can we possible hand out more free stuff? It is reported to day that welfare cards can be used to buy pot. That is ridiculous by any measure, We give foreign infiltrators free legal advice as if it were their right to receive ANYTHING from the US.

Moore is just a bloviating liberal who couldn't even keep his own marriage together.

How does his marriage change his opinion? Essplain.

BOBO will be remembered as the 'First Affirmative Action' President.
No 'AA' program has ever once been successful. Not once.
What do you expect when the 'OJ jurors' elect their President b/c he has the same skin colour as they do?
As the Black race is failing world wide we must understand that BOBO will be the LAST Black President in US history going forward forever. Ask any sentient adult on the planet if the US will ever vote for a Black US President again and all you'll get is a laugh.

What do you expect when the 'OJ jurors' elect their President b/c he has the same skin colour as they do?
As the Black race is failing world wide we must understand that BOBO will be the LAST Black President in US history going forward forever. Ask any sentient adult on the planet if the US will ever vote for a Black US President again and all you'll get is a laugh.

Ya learn dumping something here every day. Until today I did not know that only black people were allowed to vote in presidential elections. Wonder what all those white people were doing at the polls when I went out there... :dunno:

This guy one of yours, righties?

I think history will also remember that he played a lot of golf and did fundraising while Americans died...and his formative years were spent being a Choom Gang member.

This is your country.
This is your country with a President on drugs.

Ya learn dumping something here every day. Until today I did not know that only black people were allowed to vote in presidential elections. Wonder what all those white people were doing at the polls when I went out there... :dunno:

This guy one of yours, righties?

I've never noticed him before; I certainly wouldn't all him one of mine, but then I'm not really a rightie.

Forum List

Back