Michael Moore calls for Hillary to be installed as President, wants Trump arrested

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-2-15_11-20-51.png

Michael Moore Calls For Hillary to be Installed as President, Wants Trump Arrested
------------------------------------------------------------------

What else would this fat ass loser say, the hypocrite he is as he tells American's they shouldn't own a gun and this fat bastard has six armed guards.
This is another sob who is as bad as Bill Ayres fueling the brainwashing of leftist bull shit lies.

View attachment 112499

Michael Moore Calls For Hillary to be Installed as President, Wants Trump Arrested

What else would this fat ass loser say, the hypocrite he is as he tells American's they shouldn't own a gun and this fat bastard has six armed guards.
This is another sob who is as bad as Bill Ayres fueling the brainwashing of leftist bull shit lies.
I am surprised he can find his cell phone with all that fat around his midsection. Here is what I think of that FAT SCHLOB....

Go off and make a movie out of it, Michael. The loons that are interested will watch. The rest of us are not interested in your prattle.

View attachment 112499

He does provide comic relief at times.

View attachment 112499

I saw Bowling For Columbine, great movie

Michael always seems to know what's going on, eh?

nice work!

A rapidly falling career and too many Snickerdoodles have sealed his fate. We can look forward to him being a footnote (if anything) in the history books. Subtraho.

If right wingers didn't pay so much attention to him he'd have to go find a job.
But the blind and lost need to have a hero to look up to also don't they?

Well they don't seem to like him much, perhaps those folks should locate another hero.
Maybe you can suggest someone for them?
I don't believe in heroes, sorry, your concern, you come up with something, I just think it's a bit silly for folks who whine about some personality to persist in providing him the attention that keeps him afloat.

If right wingers didn't pay so much attention to him he'd have to go find a job.
But the blind and lost need to have a hero to look up to also don't they?

Well they don't seem to like him much, perhaps those folks should locate another hero.
Maybe you can suggest someone for them?
I don't believe in heroes, sorry, your concern, you come up with something, I just think it's a bit silly for folks who whine about some personality to persist in providing him the attention that keeps him afloat.
That is part of the division game politicians and a lot of the major media have played is it not?

Forum List

Back