Michael Moore calls for Hillary to be installed as President, wants Trump arrested

Moore is wrong. Russia does not control the U.S. They control the president and his cabinet, but that's all.
Wrong, if Russia controlled the election, he they did this during the Obama administration.

Try again kid

Obama's administration didn't control the election. He wasn't running again. Try again, putz.
What the hell are you babbling about, Obama was the President, and insuring the safety of the nation and providing for a fair election was his responsibility, this was not Trumps responsibility. Obama was the President until inauguration day.

Try again kid

Moore is wrong. Russia does not control the U.S. They control the president and his cabinet, but that's all.
Wrong, if Russia controlled the election, he they did this during the Obama administration.

Try again kid

Obama's administration didn't control the election. He wasn't running again. Try again, putz.
What the hell are you babbling about, Obama was the President, and insuring the safety of the nation and providing for a fair election was his responsibility, this was not Trumps responsibility. Obama was the President until inauguration day.

Try again kid
I love it when they give up and run away

So pathetic, they just can't face the fact that America said FU to the progressive liberal agenda its constant failures, broken promises, cooked up numbers, and never ending lectures from the former pretender in chief. Some in the media dismiss the truth, claiming polling data that delivers the same numbers attributed to the defeat of their HAG, yet the Donald is still the President. Someone please jam a binky in their mouth and change their stinky diapers.

Try again kid

I never said they controlled the election, even though they did interfere and put their finger on the scales. I said they control our current president
Anything Russia did they did during the Obama administration, are you saying that Trump needs to be held accountable for what Obama allowed.

If so you are a moron, but we already know that already

So you want to blame Trump's treasonous association with Russia on Obama? That's nuts.
If Putin screwed with the election, Obama was the President and the man who's job it was to protect the nation. Since the election was held during Obamas term he has to be held accountable. Are you going to blame Trump for Obamacare failing as it's insurers run away? There is no difference
Give up so soon? Or did I wake you up

Didn't give up. I saw no need to respond to something that dumb.

Michael Moore Calls For Hillary to be Installed as President, Wants Trump Arrested

Note that this control at least we must presume began during the Obumma administration

Mike really needs to use his Obummacare and get some Prozak

Mike Moore is controlling our food supply, he's obviously hogging up all our hamburgers.

Moore says stuff like this to feed off the gullible people and therefore garners free publicity- support for his movies and that means
mucho $$$ for him, which he needs for more hanburger hamburger hamburgers.

Michael Moore Calls For Hillary to be Installed as President, Wants Trump Arrested

Note that this control at least we must presume began during the Obumma administration

noassman is a stinking commie agent sent to the USA to support Trump.
We need Joseph McCarthy back to root out the stinking Commies and send them back to Russia.
We cannot be fooled by these people posing as right wing, white nationalists.
THEY ARE COMMIES.Send them back where they belong.

We need Joseph McCarthy back to root out the stinking Commies and send them back to Russia.
Another disgruntled Hillary voter I see.

I never said they controlled the election, even though they did interfere and put their finger on the scales. I said they control our current president
Anything Russia did they did during the Obama administration, are you saying that Trump needs to be held accountable for what Obama allowed.

If so you are a moron, but we already know that already

So you want to blame Trump's treasonous association with Russia on Obama? That's nuts.
If Putin screwed with the election, Obama was the President and the man who's job it was to protect the nation. Since the election was held during Obamas term he has to be held accountable. Are you going to blame Trump for Obamacare failing as it's insurers run away? There is no difference
Give up so soon? Or did I wake you up

Didn't give up. I saw no need to respond to something that dumb.
But you just did

Moore is a blow hard and an uneducated bone head. I don't believe a single word he says

So what good does that do with three branches of Government, pesky checks and balances you know.Russia owning any President is complete bullshit.
\
You lefties didn't seem to have issue with Russia when Obama was cosying up to them, remember that open mike gaff with the Russia President. ? Stalling missile defense is levels more dangerous than what ever Trump hasn't done yet.

But just keep on, the more you people act like a bunch of loons the more the country slips away from you.

Another disgruntled Hillary voter I see.
Don't try and deflect, Commie.
Hillary was not that great but she was no stinking Communist.
Why was Putin pulling for Trump.
Go back to Russia you scumbag

The "all I got is MSM lies" pack is hard at it aren't they?

Forum List

Back