Michael Flynn Withdraws Guilty Plea – Cites DOJ “bad faith, vindictiveness & breach of plea agreemen

Um No....Flynn was prosecuted because he forgot a date....And they threatened his son to get him to plead....
Correct, well, kind of. Flynn wasn’t prosecuted for forgetting a date. He was prosecuted for denying he did a thing he totally did.

Since Kerry never lied to the FBI about what he did, then the fact that I haven’t called for his prosecution is irrelevant.

:icon_rolleyes: Of course it is to you, because to people like you only Republican's deserve to be under that spotlight...:th_spinspin:

Dems are under the spotlight all the time. You just never find anything.

Aw BS....You crooked MFers had the system rigged for decades, but with Trump appointing judges at record pace, and another 5 years to do so, you're about to get your due....Enjoy it shitbirds.

And yet, after 3 years y’all still have nothing.

You were lied to.

LOL....No worries, we have 5 more to go....I figure by then you idiots will be reduced to babbling in the corner, drooling all over yourselves....

Um No....Flynn was prosecuted because he forgot a date....And they threatened his son to get him to plead....
Correct, well, kind of. Flynn wasn’t prosecuted for forgetting a date. He was prosecuted for denying he did a thing he totally did.

Since Kerry never lied to the FBI about what he did, then the fact that I haven’t called for his prosecution is irrelevant.

:icon_rolleyes: Of course it is to you, because to people like you only Republican's deserve to be under that spotlight...:th_spinspin:

Did Kerry try to cover up his actions? Flynn did

You lost the thread here, champ. You’re flailing.

Hmmm....Didn't know it was up for winning or losing...So if you think you won, what'd you win?

Anyway, absolutely Kerry tried to cover up...

I didn’t say “lost” to mean winning/losing.

Dear Lord, you are such a fuckin liar....

Here's what you said...."You lost the thread here"

Care to try again?

Aw BS....You crooked MFers had the system rigged for decades, but with Trump appointing judges at record pace, and another 5 years to do so, you're about to get your due....Enjoy it shitbirds.

You were lied to.

LOL....No worries, we have 5 more to go....I figure by then you idiots will be reduced to babbling in the corner, drooling all over yourselves....

Well, it’s going great so far.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...83932e-32f9-11ea-a053-dc6d944ba776_story.html

Keep hope alive. Never give up. Never admit you were wrong.

Hmmm....Didn't know it was up for winning or losing...So if you think you won, what'd you win?

I didn’t say “lost” to mean winning/losing. I mean “lost” as in you’re deep in the forest and have no idea how you got there and no idea how to get home.

Kerry did interviews and talked about his meetings. If he’s covering it up, he’s awfully bad at it.

Well yeah! Most of you libs are horrible at trying to cover up. That's why you get your ass busted daily around here....lol

I think, IIRC, Kerry's greatest defense was to say "That's wrong".... Really? lol. He might as well have said "nuh uh".....What a bunch of doofusses...

Care to try again?

It’s a figure of speech that we use here in the United States. I guess you haven’t heard that one before.

To stop understanding or following something, such as an explanation, because one has become distracted or confused.
lose the thread

You were lied to.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...83932e-32f9-11ea-a053-dc6d944ba776_story.html

Like I said, stay tuned dumbass.

Care to try again?

It’s a figure of speech that we use here in the United States. I guess you haven’t heard that one before.

To stop understanding or following something, such as an explanation, because one has become distracted or confused.
lose the thread

Sure....dumbass.

You were lied to.

Well, you’ve been wrong for years but tomorrow is another day.

Care to try again?

lose the thread

Sure....dumbass.
I’m sure they have some similar type of saying in your country.

You were lied to.

LOL....You don't even know me dumbass....God you're stupid....

Care to try again?

lose the thread

Sure....dumbass.

Now you think SC is a different country? Jesus, it takes work to be as stupid as you, dumbass...

You were lied to.

LOL....You don't even know me dumbass....God you're stupid....

I know Trump has been pissing on your leg for years and you keep trying to figure out when it’s going to stop raining.

Care to try again?

lose the thread

Sure....dumbass.

Now you think SC is a different country? Jesus, it takes work to be as stupid as you, dumbass...
They speak English there?

Lighten up.

Flynn was prosecuted for lying about his conversations with the Russian ambassador, not for having them.

I guess you didn’t know that.

LOL...
Tell us some more about Horowitz, dupe.

LOL...

What about him?

LOL...

What about him?

He was the last touted savior of your duper cause for "justice" against the "corrupt Dems". It fell flat just as everything before it has. Keep the faith though, dupe. One day it might be true.

LOL...

What about him?

He was the last touted savior of your duper cause for "justice" against the "corrupt Dems". It fell flat just as everything before it has. Keep the faith though, dupe. One day it might be true.

He's only the IG....My bet is on the DoJ, and John Durham....You do realize that Durham's investigation has turned into a criminal probe right?

LOL...

What about him?

He's only the IG....My bet is on the DoJ, and John Durham....You do realize that Durham's investigation has turned into a criminal probe right?

Hold onto that hope, duper.

Well, ANOTHER unexpected turn of events, after HOW MANY TIMES was his sentencing delayed or postponed....GO GENERAL FLYNN...Let's have NEW DISCOVERY in this part of this fiasco!!!!!

------------

Moments ago, citing prosecutorial vindictiveness and the DOJ changing their position on sentencing, lawyers for Lt. General Michael Flynn filed a motion to withdraw the guilty plea. (pdf link – PDF embed link below)

This is good news. Withdrawing the plea will now force the government to prove its case.(which I am sure is the furthest thing the government wants to do with all the DemonRAT primaries coming up!)

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

Oh wait, but what? What about all the libtards who said Flynn was going to jail? Hm. I hope all this is done soon.

Well, ANOTHER unexpected turn of events, after HOW MANY TIMES was his sentencing delayed or postponed....GO GENERAL FLYNN...Let's have NEW DISCOVERY in this part of this fiasco!!!!!

------------

Moments ago, citing prosecutorial vindictiveness and the DOJ changing their position on sentencing, lawyers for Lt. General Michael Flynn filed a motion to withdraw the guilty plea. (pdf link – PDF embed link below)

This is good news. Withdrawing the plea will now force the government to prove its case.(which I am sure is the furthest thing the government wants to do with all the DemonRAT primaries coming up!)

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

Oh wait, but what? What about all the libtards who said Flynn was going to jail? Hm. I hope all this is done soon.
He wasn’t going to go to jail until he decided to get some jackass lawyer who antagonized the DoJ.

Forum List

Back